Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (9316 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
drink.limca was given a Savage treatment

Savage treatment shocked

What happened, lipsrsealed
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

embarassed
his picture was uploaded and it didn't look anything close to beautiful and he was busy calling someone ugly
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 11:03pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
his picture was uploaded and it didn't look anything close to beautiful and he was busy calling someone ugly

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hope you didn't save it? Because that would be a criminal act.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hope you didn't save it? Because that would be a criminal act.
hahaha,I did be ready to charge me to court lol
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Savage treatment shocked

What happened, lipsrsealed

He called me horrible looking. Said I was trying to seduce peeps and that I am a Liar. A lady told me not to bother with him and posted his pic and tables turned.

He reported her I think.

I have the pic saved.

*Curtains close *

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
hahaha,I did be ready to charge me to court lol

You did. You are romantically evil embarassed
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

He called me horrible looking. Said I was trying to seduce peeps and that I am a Liar. A lady told me not to bother with him and posted his pic and tables turned.

He reported her I think.

I have the pic saved.

*Curtains close *

Lol, of what use will the saved picture be to you? To troll
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, of what use will the saved picture be to you? To troll

Yup. He obviously can't take the heat but he wants to act savage. He has a good face for a meme.

All well. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

You did. You are romantically evil embarassed
only me all this title
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Yup. He obviously can't take the heat but he wants to act savage. He has a good face for a meme.

All well. Smiles.

I've seen his picture, I guess.

But I need to see this one.

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by donstan18: 11:25pm On May 23, 2018
jessca048:
only me all this title
Show me
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 2:20am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Faints. I didn't apply the whole make up, my complexion makes it look conspicuous.

FWIW, I don't think that you used too much makeup at all.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Pat081: 4:04am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lies!!!!
what's with the heavy eye pencil and heavy lip stick.

who are you trying to seduce?
I am not impressed..
Mr man what is ur problem with d lady ?? Do u knw her b4it seems u re jobless too 4u to go to her dp , but Thanks to d lady she talks like big sister will talk to her younger brother
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Yoruba4Life: 4:21am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank yourself, not me...
I wonder what values you have with that makeup..
perhaps you was looking for PMS from guys..
smh..

Guy, you get issues ooo. Yaba Left dey await you.. damn.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:23am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:
I must show my future hubby my early morning face.

My sister did make up one day, my dog started barking because he didn't recognize her.
Show us here first tongue
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:28am On May 24, 2018
folake4u:
The women bashers will soon land cheesy
We don land already grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:28am On May 24, 2018
Face dey like roasted goatgrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 6:57am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

My sister did make up one day, my dog started barking because he didn't recognize her.

shockedshocked

this your lie strong gan, na smell dog dey carry recognize person o.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by emeijeh(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

All well. Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by seniorgozman(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

My sister you can lie, dogs recognise people by their smell not physical attributes.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:16am On May 24, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

this your lie strong gan, na smell dog dey carry recognize person o.

Dogs? Only smell. They do not only recognize us facially, they know our voices, the sound of car engines, they know packets of Golden morn and Mini me chin chin(their favorite). They know our plates. One of my dogs once saw a guy wearing a shirt that looks like my brother's shirt, she started running after him.

They are that smart.
You feel say na the Nkita dogs wey you get.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:22am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Dogs? Only smell. They do not only recognize us facially, they know our voices, the sound of car engines, they know packets of Golden morn and Mini me chin chin(their favorite). They know our plates. One of my dogs once saw a guy wearing a shirt that looks like my brother's shirt, she started running after him.

They are that smart.
You feel say na the Nkita dogs wey you get.

the embolden got me gringrin

I no even get dog, they scare me a lot.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:26am On May 24, 2018
JixNation:

the embolden got me gringrin

I no even get dog, they scare me a lot.

I have 5.

The last time they saw me after months, they were so elated and welcomed me none stop. When I left home, my dad called me that they were always at my room door, looking for me and sniffing my things.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:28am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

I have 5.

The last time they saw me after months, they were so elated and welcomed me none stop. When I left home, my dad called me that they were always at my room door, looking for me and sniffing my things.

wow!

I must say.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by nikkypearl(f): 7:29am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Look at how you applied the whole make up industry on your face...
You look horrible..
shocked
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2018
seniorgozman:

My sister you can lie, dogs recognise people by their smell not physical attributes.

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:33am On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
shocked grin
Nice face. no heavy make up..
kudos to you.. unlike soapqueen
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by nikkypearl(f): 7:35am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice face. no heavy make up..
kudos to you.. unlike soapqueen
soapqueen is pretty,make up or no make up sad
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:54am On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:
she is not pretty to me...
you are pretty to me..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by ferdybillion(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lies!!!!
what's with the heavy eye pencil and heavy lip stick.

who are you trying to seduce?
I am not impressed..

You wey dey talk show us your real face abi you dey practice to be Bobrisky? Quote me make thunder change you to half man and woman

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:58am On May 24, 2018
nikkypearl:

You are pretty my dear. I like your hair.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SoapQueen(f): 7:59am On May 24, 2018
ferdybillion:

You wey dey talk show us your real face abi you dey practice to be Bobrisky? Quote me make thunder change you to half man and woman

Remember that Igo dye neck?

This is the guy that has been dragging me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.