Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (9329 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hahaha you know i will win on Adam & Eve saga.

Eve brought calamities (death, pain, sorrow, imperfection) to mankind. One reason why I will never forgive her.

c'mon eve was deceived by the serpent and adam also ate it so don't blame her cause you will soon marry a lady.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Forpink2: 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
lol
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:

c'mon eve was deceived by the serpent and adam also ate it so don't blame her cause you will soon marry a lady.
Eve was deceived by ordinary serpent. you see...?
The serpent knew fully well eve can be manipulated to its taste, more reason we a lot of problems. #dontletthedeviluseyouabeg

of course I will marry, but would be disappointed, if I find out the person I love possess eve personalities.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by tracyberry(f): 3:20pm On May 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Eve was deceived by ordinary serpent. you see...?
The serpent knew fully well eve can be manipulated to its taste, more reason we a lot of problems. #dontletthedeviluseyouabeg

of course I will marry, but would be disappointed, if I find out the person I love possess eve personalities.
oh pls quit nagging, i didn't give up but i will stop here for now
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Rubbiish(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2018
dominique:
Mpumulanga is in South Africa not Ghana
Who asked who?
Over sabi...wan show say u know book...
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Oreofepeters: 3:29pm On May 24, 2018
tracyberry:

oh pls quit nagging, i didn't give up but i will stop here for now
Finally you admitted.
I rest my case
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Rubbish,It is obvious the man married her because he thought she was beautiful he did not marry her because of any inner qualities.
Let them go their separate ways.

What inner quality does a woman who is not comfortable with her natural look have ?
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Harodebby(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
What's wrong with the statement.
you was looking for
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
Harodebby:
you was looking for
Okay thanks for the correction..
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Blecool(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
grin...Eyah...I pity her..Marriage end..just like that.. Because of makeup..Some ladies are the architect of their problem..Too much paint for face..who e EPP?..Mtcheeew...Use makeup with you head.. #Nudemakeupalltheway
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 24, 2018
folake4u:

Your siggy is from 21 Jump street,am I right?
Lol you damn right,that movie was bae DAT year
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by gonkin(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
I wonder how it would be if guys did makeup too. Too many false face ladies out there
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by RuggedSniper: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
@TheReporter247

[img]https://2.bp..com/-U_GLLLyDe18/WwWza3MUGSI/AAAAAAAAIaQ/lq6IzBQUb9kWnPwLg8Zf6dFMf34GJCglwCLcBGAs/s640/blog.jpg[/img]

A woman from Mpumalanga, South Africa has been divorced by her husband on their honeymoon just a few days after their wedding.
The bridegroom dumped the woman after he saw her with no make-up for the first time according to a psychologist who counselled the unidentified woman.

The 40-year-old groom divorced his 35-year-old bride, said the doctor, because the husband believed she did not look as pretty as before the wedding and accused her of deceiving him by using so many cosmetics, including fake eyelashes.

Dr Molapo, consultant psychologist, said that his clinic received a request from the woman to help her overcome her psychological suffering after her divorce

Reports are that the groom took his bride to Richards Bay for their honeymoon where they had a swim but the outing turned tragic when her face became wet and her makeup reportedly washed away.

The groom said he could barely recognise his wife after the make-up was gone.

The bride wore artificial eyelashes and had undergone cosmetic surgeries before the marriage. The couple who had met on Facebook had been engaged for three months
Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2018/05/man-divorces-wife-on-honeymoon-after.html
WTF... grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by SavageResponse(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
I don't blame the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Which Sex Position Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.