Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) (9321 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ggood: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

Please help me out what should I do
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ArisingStorm: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

You are confused and don't know what you want.

20 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
u can make her ur fuckmate nau.she is offering her kpomo to u on a platter of gold and u cant even code.its left for u to reject or accept the kpomo

20 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Happyguy201: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
bro shes up to something . dont ever allow your self to be used just because of pusssy . find something to tell her she must have family members or friends before she met you .

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wats d confusion? Say no nah
Most men that likes their woman's company won't thin twice but since u are not there yet, text her vno

7 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by milliman(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please dont do it 4 whatever reason ooo if you like say u like pussy
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Refuse of course. How can she move into your space and invade your privacy just because you've had sex a few times? Do you really think that everything you have been accumulating for years should be open to the general public to use?

13 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol another leech looking for a host. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Stacyomolola(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
ArisingStorm:

You are confused and don't know what you want.
he is confused thats why he asked for advice not for u to remind him of his predicament undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Omar09(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:

Please help me out what should I do

Tell her to pack to her father's house ni.

6 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ggood: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have other lady hanging around just to come to my house I believe the will all run away when they notice I stay with a lady
lefulefu:
u can make her ur fuckmate nau.she is offering her kpomo to u on a platter of gold and u cant even code.its left for u to reject or accept the kpomo

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by padi94(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
If she is waiting for NYSC, tops you will keep her for 3months, just endure with her
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ggood: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
She is like telling me that am heartless indirectly , because she don see fine house ,and who go feed am
Omar09:

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Ginaz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
You’re such a cheap preek . Do your gf the favor of putting your dick on eBay as you still want to explore even when you have a gf.

Cheap gigolo. For this coronavirus you want to explore kpekus and take samples reasons why you can’t help your girl.

Kindly tell her you can’t then. And use protection cos STDS plenty. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by proclinician: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:

Wrong move. Na u go tire for this kind thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
I have other lady hanging around just to come to my house I believe the will all run away when they notice I stay with a lady
ok then tell her u have ur own Bleep mate and u dont need her
see..problem solved grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by deno001(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Omar09:

that is the right answer, she should go and bother her father not another man pikin.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

Wrong move. Na u go tire for this kind thing.
if he chop tire he can tell her to leave abi?
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ggood: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
I told her to show me her matric number she refuse , is as if she lied about the nysc stuff
padi94:
If she is waiting for NYSC, tops you will keep her for 3months, just endure with her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by deno001(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
she is not offering anything. it is a gimmick, that is one of the leech move of women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by proclinician: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
if he chop tire he can tell her to leave abi?

I am not sure how things will play out by then. He may get her pregnant, she may be pregnant for him. Women do this always when they see a hot prospect of a guy.

12 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Omar09(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
She is like telling me that am heartless indirectly , because she don see fine house ,and who go feed am

Bro stand your ground and make it known to her that she being in your place will inconvenient you. Tell her hoohaa that there are some visitors that will come around and her presence will ruin your business relationship with them. Simple.

Or

You could man up and tell her you don't like housing people. You like to live alone. And that you can accept weekend visit. Bro other girls deh weh ready to accept your conditions, no inconvenient yourself for girl weh deh accept conditions of one fvck boy like that.

18 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by deno001(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
I told her to show me her matric number she refuse , is as if she lied about the nysc stuff
brah,take it or leave it, it is a gimmick

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

I am not sure how things will play out by then. He may get her pregnant, she may be pregnant for him. Women do this always when they see a hot prospect of a guy.
but then how will a normal girl be telling a guy she wants to bunk up with him cos she has no where to go..so she has no female friend abi? grin
the girl just wants to get laid and its left for op to refuse or accept the job at hand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by proclinician: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
but then how will a normal girl be telling a guy she wants to bunk up with him cos she has no where to go..so she has no female friend abi? grin

It happens always sha. Every lady will be more comfortable staying with a bf than a lady friend. Problems are more likely to erupt with the lady friend I think she most definitely be expected to contribute to rent while the guy getting the kpekus wouldn't mind.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by ArisingStorm: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stacyomolola:

he is confused thats why he asked for advice not for u to remind him of his predicament undecided
Well you have a point, but it seems like he doesn't even know what he wants, makes it hard to advice him
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

It happens always sha. Every lady will be more comfortable staying with a bf than a lady friend. Problems are more likely to erupt with the lady friend I think she most definitely be expected to contribute to rent while the guy getting the kpekus wouldn't mind.
except if u mean a flatmate but sharing one single room with another guy doesnt come across as decent except if the guy is ur boyfriend or fiancee.for example can u trust ur girlfriend if she tells u she is sharing one single room with a strange guy?

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Omar09(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
deno001:
she is not offering anything. it is a gimmick, that is one of the leech move of women

Dude play the "babe you are rushing this whole thing and I think we should take it slow" tape to her. She will definitely back down.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:

1. Good evening please help me ,
2. I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating ,
3. few days ago she told me she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me.
4. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house,
5. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls
6. she will be feeding in my house
7. Please help me out what should I do

If nobody is saying it, I'm telling you that you're dumb.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by proclinician: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
except if u mean a flatmate but sharing one single room with another guy doesnt come across as decent except if the guy is ur boyfriend or fiancee.for example can u trust ur girlfriend if she tells u she is sharing one single room with a strange guy?

Lol hell no. I'm saying on the premise that op already asked the girl out and she agreed. Sometime ago i went for campaign work in one village so a very fine last functioned as a dispenser in the program. After everything we talked, exchanged numbers and went back to base and it happened we both are based in the same city. We went out, talked on the phone a couple of times and she said she needs a place to stay. Whers she's teaching is far from where she's living and all her pay goes to transport she wants to stay in my house. At this point we were yet to define the relationship and I wanted just a one off. She was serious, she Already came to my bus stop with her luggage's I just found a way to discharge her and foget about her. That way nobody got hurt.

11 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Omar09(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

If nobody is saying it, I'm telling you that you're dumb.

Crackhauz come learn from this dude.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Stacyomolola(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Well you have a point, but it seems like he doesn't even know what he wants, makes it hard to advice him
U right, tho how would he even want to accommodate someone he knows barely a month, very risky

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Sex Position Is This? / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) / My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.