Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women (34068 Views)

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by djon78(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2018
Donald3d:
grin grin
Women wahala no be here, it takes patience and learning to read emotions, facial expressions , physchology.Its not a easy something .
Sometimes :
Yes means Yes
Yes means maybe
Yes means No
No means No
No means maybe
No also means Yes

Women have defied all sense of logic, but they are very awesome beings if you find the right one and make her a queen, she would make you a king .
As I always say, a woman has a God given ability to push you to success and endless wealth , or push you to failure or the valley of death...
Stay away from confused girls, be around the ones who have a direction for their life , and most importantly know what they want !
Choose wisely

Thanks so much bro!!
Many don't know that the woman a man marries is the most important decision you will ever make in life.
Your survival, success, wealth and that of your subsequent generations solely depend on the woman you marry.

Those that have not married yet, better look well. Women full everywhere but wifes are rare

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by djon78(m): 12:59am On May 25, 2018
I laugh when I see many young men brag about money, attraction, loads of sex. I normally laugh. How old are most of the people commenting??

Fear women!!

Women have ruined powerful kings, empires, and also women have also built up powerful men and empires too. And most of the kids that comment on Nairaland have never possessed $1000 in their life.

I say it again if you are not yet married, look very well before you leap.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Olumaeme: 1:44am On May 25, 2018
The same time people use in learning how to chase or study women should be channeled into doing something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by olawale780: 1:45am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67850716] shocked

So you are indirectly implying that when a woman says "no" when you are trying to debbé she actually means yes?
Or when she says she is done with you, you should keep holding on because she doesn't mean it?

That's fvcked up man.
People like this OP are the ones that encourage Nigerian girls to act confused and are the same ones that girls turn around like okoso.
Folks like this are the ones that stay awake at night thinking of how to please the same woman moaning under Kebiru's duvet.

Which one is secret language? Are they fairies?
Only mumu footmat fvckboys have this mentality.

O boy, life is easy.
Don't allow a girl to drink garri on top of your punk.
Let her talk her mind.
If she is game, a nyüö.
If she isn't game, I-kó her way.

I don't know about any stupid secret language, all I understand in a woman is body language.
Once a girl visits; she didn't just come to watch telemundo because the reason a balloon plays around a pin is to be pierced.

Life is easy.[/quote I love this country. Lol
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by donqx: 2:33am On May 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by anaton(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol bros calm down. But it's her lost sha

Loss not lost please!Day just break abeg!
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Talknochip(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2018
All this just to get a woman to like u?! SMH.. I bet u, by the time you set out to put all this to practice, you will regret not using the same time to do a Phd program!.. Nonsense and ingredients! If u have plenty of money even Silverbird miss Nigeria will understand you!... Hissssss.....

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by DeepSight(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2018
Lazyreporta:

At all.
Your opinion.

I will still take the Bae from you even if you are a billionaire.
You will continue to get more girls with your money. Don't ever go broke bro

Enjoy!!!

Why would you assume there would be a babe to be taken at all? ? ?
And why would that be your focus?
As it happens, there is none to be taken and there will never be.
You see, you really do come across as a child.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by inosend: 10:12am On May 25, 2018
Which one be read woman again? They should have introduced it as a general studies course, say GST 101 (Womanology). As far as I am concerned, I would rather a spade be called a spade.
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by Ebeano49(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
"Guys think logically, and women think emotionally." is probably the most chauvinistic and outdated thing anyone could say. Are you from the stone age??
Re: Understanding The Secret Language Of Women by johnwell(m): 5:11am On May 27, 2018
Donald3d:
grin grin
Women wahala no be here, it takes patience and learning to read emotions, facial expressions , physchology.Its not a easy something .
Sometimes :
Yes means Yes
Yes means maybe
Yes means No
No means No
No means maybe
No also means Yes

Women have defied all sense of logic, but they are very awesome beings if you find the right one and make her a queen, she would make you a king .
As I always say, a woman has a God given ability to push you to success and endless wealth , or push you to failure or the valley of death...
Stay away from confused girls, be around the ones who have a direction for their life , and most importantly know what they want !
Choose wisely

Understanding of the secret language of women wasn't meant for boys, only wise men does that. They don't force you to understand them, if you want to enjoy them you just have to understand them. Understanding reduces friction in the relationship.

They are like automobile, not everyone that drives them understands them even when they give warnings, that's why it breakdown in the middle of a journey.

To me as a person I don't like straightforward women, baby give my brain some work please, I love the way they communicate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.