Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. (4271 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
What's all this? a woman is pussy and pussy is a woman, you can't have one without the other.
Read the post all over again, This time slowly and with the aim of comprehending it.

Thanks smiley
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Read the post all over again, This time slowly and with the aim of comprehending it.

Thanks smiley
Now you are reasoning with your hole.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
I've always respected puzzy right from my kindergarten days wen i spent my ice cream money on one yeye gal i admired DAT yeargrin
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by 2buffagain(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
Ugowizboy:
A controversial facebook writer who goes by the name Kosi Ugo, has this to say about vagina shaming.

Dear guys, listen to what I'm about to say.

You see the vagina, it is very powerful. Don't ever joke with it.

A vagina was responsible for bringing you into this world. That should be enough reason why you should respect and adore it.

The idea of vagina shaming a woman should be stopped. When I mean stopped, it should be stopped with immediate effect.

I hear people calling women "loosed pussy" "smelly toto" "expired toto" and other vagina slurs in attempt to make a woman feel bad.
There are thousands and other ways to hurt a woman, but never never say bad things about her sex organs.

Let me tell you, you might think you are important as a man, but you aren't even up to half important as that of a woman.
Women can survive and live in this world without the help of any man, but a man can never do same.

All a man does is to bring his sperm and that's the end! A woman nutures it, watches it grow gradually for nine months and goes through pain in bringing the baby out.
And you silly tarts who call themselves men have the mouth to vagina shame women?!

Technology has become so advanced that a bone marrow of a human body is being groomed to start substituting the male sperm.
You and I know what happens next, right?
We the male gender would be totally useless when that technology finally comes to life.

A vagina is so powerful to the extent that we should even bow and reverence it before doing justice to it.
That's why I pity those men who make agreements with prostitutes and refuse to pay them after sleeping with them.
You are such a fool to joke with a powerful tool such as the vagina!

I watched a video where men where giving hormonal drugs to experience half of the pains women go through during child birth and you needed to see the way men were crying in pains and agony.
We can't survive in what women go through, not even for a day!

Respect women! They deserve every bit of it.

©Kosi Ugo

Shut up.
Pussy is nothing without Dick.
Come back to spew all this filth when scientists have found a way to fabricate sperm.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by nuggarito: 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Op you are a baskard a big one.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by divineappo(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
which vagina(s) are men suppose to respect undecided

is it the same ones that smell like rotten fish mixed with 5weeks old soured beans and expired yiju milk undecided
Linda ikeji comes to mind, na wizkid tell us oooo
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by SoapQueen(f): 11:21pm On May 24, 2018
SmellySperm:
I've always respected puzzy right from my kindergarten days wen i spent my ice cream money on one yeye gal i admired DAT yeargrin

Hahahaha.. Men will always be men.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Pusyiter(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2018
Ok , I now know where you dey yarn from.
No be lie, no be every food belle fit carry.
Where some dey use the power marry whitie and build houses, others no fit buy slippers?
Wetin dey this thing called Pussey sef?
Abeg e, I dey road to Merseyside go join our fans for trip to Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex, Kiev to watch our final bo.
We go yarn later when I show.
Lalas247:

u never jam d one way go send u to early grave...
fear those Pussey..

if u chop my own .. success shall be yours.. now that's serious power ..

even Bruno Mars is catching grenades nitori pussey..

see as harry wed you think that's the only pussey he tasted .. naa bro . Megans had special powers..

chioma pussey nko .. getting chic Porsche since 2018 .. should I continue sad
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Lalas247(f): 9:02am On May 25, 2018
Pusyiter:
Ok , I now know where you dey yarn from.
No be lie, no be every food belle fit carry.
Where some dey use the power marry whitie and build houses, others no fit buy slippers?
Wetin dey this thing called Pussey sef?
Abeg e, I dey road to Merseyside go join our fans for trip to Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex, Kiev to watch our final bo.
We go yarn later when I show.
Aite sir ...
I’m ready for tomorrow ... football go sweet die I swear if we win .....
Just sad I didn’t get my jersey sha

Bikini pic will be uploaded grin

Holla when you arrive cool
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Pusyiter(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2018
Ok babe. Wish you would be there, we for eh.... grin
Lalas247:

Aite sir ...
I’m ready for tomorrow ... football go sweet die I swear if we win .....
Just sad I didn’t get my jersey sha

Bikini pic will be uploaded grin

Holla when you arrive cool
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Lalas247(f): 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Pusyiter:
Ok babe. Wish you would be there, we for eh.... grin
we for wetin..
oya lipsrsealed
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by youcanmakeit: 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
This post is bullshit. With this post , you've reduced Women to just their pussey. You are indirectly say men should respect women simply because they have pussey.
And some ladies agrees with the Op. No wonder they say most ladies have fish brain..
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hahahaha.. Men will always be men.
For sure dear wink
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Pusyiter(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2018
grin We for Heineken tire.
My German Gss no dey play with that matter. In fact, na drum dey wan bring come from Berlin.
My English Mugus too dey serious esp. the Liverpudlians.
No shakement, we go relate unto latter things. I dey train.
You go miss sha?

Lalas247:

we for wetin..
oya lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by MICIBAMA(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Admission Form 2018/2019
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA is currently accepting applications from interested and suitably quailfied candidates into her JUPEB programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. The application process is strictly online on the school official website, www.aaua.edu.ng. http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/Adekunle-Ajasin-University-admission.html

COURSES IN AAUA
Administration
Accountancy/Accounting
Business Administration
Public Administration T
ransport And Planning

Arts And Humanities
English Studies
History And International Studies
History/Sociology
Linguistics
Linguistics/Yoruba
Mass Communication
Philosophy
Philosophy And Religious Studies
Religious Studies
Yoruba

Education
Adult Education
Computer Education
Education & Accountancy
Education & Economics
Education & Mathematics
Education & Physics
Education & Religious Studies
Education & Yoruba
Education And Biology
Education And Chemistry
Education And English Language
Education And Geography
Education And History
Education And Integrated Science
Education And Political Science
Education And Social Studies
Educational Management
Guidance & Counselling
Health Education
Human Kinetics
Technical Education

Engineering/Tech/Env
Architecture
Banking And Finance
Environmental Biology And Fisheries

Law/Legal Studies
Law
Public And Private International Law

Sciences
Biochemistry
Chemistry
Computer Science
Geology
Geophysics
Industrial Chemistry
Industrial Mathematics
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics With Electronics
Plant Science And Biotechnology

Social Sciences
Economics
Geography And Planning
Political Science
Psychology
Sociology

http://techusnaija..com.ng/2018/05/Adekunle-Ajasin-University-admission.html
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Hhenryy: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
How far with the digits @ atmy1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.