Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? (528 Views)

Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by ChildOfDoom: 4:48pm On May 24, 2018
youths while growing up and learning from life, make a lot of mistakes. They get addicted to one habit or the other which affects them negatively. So the question is: which addiction is the hardest to stop?

- pilfering/scamming

- reckless spending

- womanising/self-servicing

- gambling

- hard drugs

- phone addiction (more than 12 hours a day)

- carefree attitude etc
Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by ChildOfDoom: 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
I've had a handful of the aforementioned but I think I can make an easy pick. Gambling pushed me to square one within a twinkle of an eye. All I laboured to build was gone within the twinkle of an eye. Nearly loss my life to it as well
Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
I don't think i have any addiction, since i am a master of my own self and not a slave to my strong desires..

I think while growing up, after my waec and neco exams in 2010, i developed this love for books, i read all types of articles and books online, PDF and hard copies..
And it greatly helped me in being a master of my desires.

My emails is filled with PDF of spiritual books, Christian and books relating to the spirit world, how they are, how to recognize and how to overcome..

With all this, I've learn when to act and when to chill..

Life is not just about mathematics and School certificate..
The real knowledge of life are not taught in school..

knowledge is indeed power.

Sometimes when i open my mouth to spill some knowledge to my friends,, they all get scared and run away like I'm some kind of alien..

1 Like

Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by ChildOfDoom: 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I don't think i have any addiction, since i am a master of my own self and not a slave to my strong desires..

I think while growing up, after my waec and neco exams in 2010, i developed this love for books, i read all types of articles and books online, PDF and hard copies..

My emails is filled with PDF of spiritual books, Christian and books relating to the spirit world, how they are, how to recognize and how to overcome..

Sometimes when i open my mouth to spill some knowledge to my friends,, they all get scared and run away like I'm some kind of alien..
Wow.. Cool. only few persons got it right from the start
Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by jaymichael(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Can you mail me some copies if your spiritual books? I would be glad if you oblige josephbabajide@email.com
Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by ChildOfDoom: 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
Can you mail me some copies if your spiritual books? I would be glad if you oblige josephbabajide@email.com
Re: Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? by ChildOfDoom: 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
na so smiley

(1) (Reply)

Natural P*n*s Enlargement Methods / Married Tenant Got Stuck While Having Sex With Her Landlady / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.