Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" (434 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by leonard10: 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
There's this lady I have strong feelings for and my love for her is just real. This is almost the 5th years still waiting for her "yes" . She's really stressing me a lot, I don't see any suitable lady apart from her. I'm afraid of losing my patience with her, while there are others ladies out there who are OK. But I just love this damsel sincerely. My best friend do Abuse me and insults me that how am so stupid of "waiting so long as 5years of waiting for a lady who's not interested in me. I became confused.(Although I heard from 2 spiritual brothers that she's the one for my life). If she's really the one for my life... Y giving me a tough time. (I'm confused). Her excuse and reasons for denying my offer is always "I don't have time for that now, Many things on my mind, I'm not ready for love ". I don't know or sure maybe she is dating someone. What should I do. This is almost 5years of waiting for her "Yes" please advise me sir/ma
Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Horlaidex(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
shocked
You're on a long thing bro.
Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2018
Give her another 5 years undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
Keep waiting till she has lesser things on her mind cheesy
Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
Bruv let us put things into perspective

A jambite when you started asking her out will probably be a graduate by now

Buhari was still a saint in the eyes of many by then and now he is probably a Fulani jihadist in eyes of many

Obama was still the American president and now an impulsive Trump is the American president

Issa Hayatou, Zuma and Robert Mugabe were are amongst the most powerful men in Africa then and are nowhere today.

A toddler then will probably be old enough to hold a decent conversation with you by now

So you can see how much people have accomplished around you and the world at large in that period.

Think about that and answer your own question.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Gentle034(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
If you are ready for marriage, den u can sort ursef out, for now u never serious
Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Countersam(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2018
You are waiting for her Yes, meanwhile she is waiting for Mr. Right!

What a life. Sorry bro.

Re: 5 Years Waiting For Her "YES" by Holymann(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
LivingFree:
Give her another 5 years undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Watch Nairalander Finest Rapper Kuttie Vibe To Phyno's Isiego Instrumental / Send Msg To Your Love Ones Today - Most Viewed Happy New Month Wishes June 2018 / Ladies: Sex Is Never Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.