Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Twiter Influencers Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twiter Influencers Needed (541 Views)

Update On The Missing Girl (NAIRALAND Tweeter Influencers Pls HELP!.) / War Between University Of Lagos And UNIBEN On Twiter (photos) / Muslim Guy Causes Uproar on Twiter After Says %90 of Sout South Girls are Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twiter Influencers Needed by MrWondah(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
I felt I should inform some of my family here on Nairaland.
I'm currently working on a project (a big one) and the client is in need of social media influencers (particularly Twitter).
If you have a twitter following of up to 5k (or any social media account), please send an email on email to xwondahmix@gmail.com.
Your email subject should be "Social Media Influncer".
Include your handles, i'll manually check and contact you.
Note; the event is a religious one (Church), and you will be paid per tweet.
* The event would span over a month, so more money daily.
*Only for those comfortable.

Please Mods, i dont mean to spam or violate any Nairaland rule, i have gotten a couple of projects through here and just want to share with my family here.
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
Keyamo at work for APC

grin
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by MrWondah(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
Lakeside79:
Keyamo at work for APC

grin

My Guy this is not an APC project, Like I said it's religious. You caan check their website here

theminstrelproject.org
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 24, 2018
MrWondah:

My Guy this is not an APC project, Like I said it's religious. You caan check their website here

theminstrelproject.org

Basic politics 101

Set up a website to look like it's for something best is religious

Now recruit influencers , pay then then move them to a pilot project to spread propaganda for the incumben governmentt

We know how it works na

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by MrWondah(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2018
Lakeside79:

Basic politics 101

Set up a website to look like it's for something best is religious

Now recruit influencers , pay then then move them to a pilot project to spread propaganda for the incumben governmentt

We know how it works na

grin

grin

This is why the poor gets poorer and rich gets richer.
You need good education on internet marketing
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 24, 2018
MrWondah:

This is why the poor gets poorer and rich gets richer.
You need good education on internet marketing

I didn't cast any doubt on the relevance or lack of with internet marketing but you just had to go in that direction like a noob

The issue I raaised stands is this or isn't this tied to the recent covert recuitment of social.media influencers by APC to drive their new corruption fights back propaganda for 2019 ?

Oops did I still the beans ?

Smh
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by MrWondah(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2018
Lakeside79:

I didn't cast any doubt on the relevance or lack of with internet marketing but you just had to go in that direction like a noob

The issue I raaised stands is this or isn't this tied to the recent covert recuitment of social.media influencers by APC to drive their new corruption fights back propaganda for 2019 ?

Oops did I still the beans ?

Smh

Phew, how do I explain this to you?
Let me start with myself.
If you go through my post you'll notice I joke a lot, but inside that is a budding IT persons.
I make my money through Fivver and despite being a student of computer science, I'm building my own house, void of any parental help, I wasn't born into a rich home, but I grew up loving the internet, I researched on how to make money legitimately through it.
It has been paying off online and offline as my reputation grew.
If you visit the site in the link you'd know what the project is about...
I don't know if it is a bad idea bringing such here, but why I did it despite knowing the implications is that I have benefited through some persons here.
This has nothing to do with politics, or politician.
Even if I find one or two persons who are interested in the project i'd be okay, mind you I already have top influencers who have agrees to be part of the project.
I'll encourage people to share the updates here, and soon you may see the ad banner on nairaland.

If you need more clarification please visit the link I shared
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by Nobody: 1:58am On May 25, 2018
MrWondah:

Phew, how do I explain this to you?
Let me start with myself.
If you go through my post you'll notice I joke a lot, but inside that is a budding IT persons.
I make my money through Fivver and despite being a student of computer science, I'm building my own house, void of any parental help, I wasn't born into a rich home, but I grew up loving the internet, I researched on how to make money legitimately through it.
It has been paying off online and offline as my reputation grew.
If you visit the site in the link you'd know what the project is about...
I don't know if it is a bad idea bringing such here, but why I did it despite knowing the implications is that I have benefited through some persons here.
This has nothing to do with politics, or politician.
Even if I find one or two persons who are interested in the project i'd be okay, mind you I already have top influencers who have agrees to be part of the project.
I'll encourage people to share the updates here, and soon you may see the ad banner on nairaland.

If you need more clarification please visit the link I shared

This is claer enough

But are you aware keyamo and co are recurited influencers through platforms like yours ?
Re: Twiter Influencers Needed by MrWondah(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2018
Lakeside79:

This is claer enough

But are you aware keyamo and co are recurited influencers through platforms like yours ?
Nothing is impossible, it happens every elections period, even outside Nigeria here.
People look for inflencers even offline to get more audience attention. But I can clearly assure you that this has nothing to do with politics.

As a web developer, I'm working on a platform to help businesses and coys get influencers easily and cheaper.
Since it involves lots of coding, I'm proly looking at sept. But that doesn't mean I would not use manual methods to execute jobs at hand. I know other laces to look out, but nairand is always my first.
But if nobody has any interest here, even if I get two I'll be happy and move on to other platforms, at least I've offered a cup of drinking water

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out The Glitz And Glamour From The Annual Gay/drag Party In Ghana / Does True Love Really Exist? / Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.