Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (39518 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship / How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Maj196(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Seems you are with me in this. I think Education and too much exposure is doing more harm than good which is making a lot of ladies lose good men that comes their ways. In this girl case, what happens to those illiterate that impregnate themselves anyhow without doing any test. How many cases of SS have they recorded with the way people sleep around without checking their genotype status. Our forefathers didn't do all these funny test before they give birth to our healthy parents. I just have the believe that if AS vs AS couple have the mind or thought of given birth to SS, it will surely come to them. One needs to be positive in life.
Seems you are in the 60's

3 Likes

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2018
A rhesus D+ / AS is there any problem if the guy is AA, does his Bloodgroup matter too

Please educate me o
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sammyscholar(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
ur mumu don ripe
o serious
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by t00dugged(f): 8:28am On May 25, 2018
skayT:
Naso! If a good guy were to approach you and ask for your phone#, I can bet you'll still put up that ur annoying Naijagirl attitude. Or if he by chance gets your phone# someway, somehow, na still you go dey query am say "where did you get my # from". Bunch of confused human beings!
you well so? undecided
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by 1stNumeroUno: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
Mehn! I'm lucky to have been 'compatible' with my wonderful wife o.
No know say this thing serious like this sha.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Moneytize: 8:30am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Seems you are with me in this. I think Education and too much exposure is doing more harm than good which is making a lot of ladies lose good men that comes their ways. In this girl case, what happens to those illiterate that impregnate themselves anyhow without doing any test. How many cases of SS have they recorded with the way people sleep around without checking their genotype status. Our forefathers didn't do all these funny test before they give birth to our healthy parents. I just have the believe that if AS vs AS couple have the mind or thought of given birth to SS, it will surely come to them. One needs to be positive in life.
On point. Even the Bibles says whose report will you believe. Later they will all go to church and be claiming Christians without living the life of Christ. Romans 10 vs 10 says: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Believe and say that you want to see and so shall it be.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by imam07: 8:31am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
I understand you bros but me as a person don't believe in genotype.

Omode daa e lamu. May be when you give birth to SS child, u will believe.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by EnnyGr: 8:31am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

In the days of ignorance Jesus winked at.

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by madridguy(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2018
Go and sleep.

imam07:
Omode daa e lamu. May be when you give birth to SS child, u will believe.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by t00dugged(f): 8:34am On May 25, 2018
princetigris:
you no need the washing stuff. Just play cool, be yourself and the right person go show up.
Ehen do you reside around delta and edo state?
na so jor better person, but I believe some people are unlucky in some things, what others get with ease they have to struggle to get even with necessary preparation.

Although people say our choices determine the final course of fate I still believe the Devine can play a role in changing our fate .Anyway sha, I need better ororo for my head. I live in Edo by the way.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Do you have your theoretical proof aside from the oyinbo's version?

I hope you know what is called Abiku and ogbanje?

It was due to ignorance then that they believed the child was an Abiku or ogbanje not knowing that it is sickle cell sickness that is killing the child.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by hormayemmy(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2018
Having same problem....it's not been easy.May God help us cry
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by olusola200: 8:43am On May 25, 2018
ProPlay:
Keep trying

The Lord is your strength.
Till borehole at Sahara desert set in
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:44am On May 25, 2018
Sterope:
You are extremely irritating. You disbelieve but you cannot back it up. You have never seen a crisis. You don't know any SS but you continue to be ignorant.

Dont mind the guy, he thinks this is Buhari and APC propaganda.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TonyRoland(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2018
queendammy:
I'm having same issue too, all the good guys that am meeting are AS.��
hook me up.........den congratulate urself cos am AA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:45am On May 25, 2018
hormayemmy:
Having same problem....it's not been easy.May God help us cry

I am AA. Slide in to my pm let's chat. cool
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On May 25, 2018
americanson:
lol. Most people didn't know. I have screenshot where he wants to run out of Nigeria after supporting Buhari. Just ask, I will post it.
Post it let me see. That guy needs to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TonyRoland(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
A rhesus D+ / AS is there any problem if the guy is AA, does his Bloodgroup matter too

Please educate me o
lolz....... I think I understand u.........may dem educate u b4 u enter one chance........hahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On May 25, 2018
DUNKA:
Is SS and AA genotype for marriage ok?

Yes. But take note that the spouse with SS genotype might die before the children are fully grown.

Na baba God dey save us.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Longevo(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
Which one is AC again? I've not heard of it before
post=67856684:
A LITTLE LECTURE ABOUT GENOTYPE to whom it may concern....

Someone with the genotype AA can marry across (AS, AC, SS). There’s no risk of the couple having a sicklier for a child.
Someone with the genotype AS should marry someone with the AA genotype only! Same goes for someone with AC and SS.

In other words...

AS and AS should not marry.
AS and SS shouldn’t think of marrying.

And definitely SS and SS must not marry since there’s absolutely no chance of escaping having a child with the sickle cell disease.

AA and AA? Carry go.
AA and any other genotype? Cool.

Make wise decisions every minute. The future starts now!
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by hormayemmy(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
shocked cheesy kiss
TheKingIsHere:

I am AA. Slide in to my pm let's chat. cool
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by opethom(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2018
t00dugged:
Where do people find these good guys?let them borrow me the one they are not using undecided
here I am
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by princetigris(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2018
t00dugged:
na so jor better person, but I believe some people are unlucky in some things, what others get with ease they have to struggle to get even with necessary preparation.

Although people say our choices determine the final course of fate I still believe the Devine can play a role in changing our fate .Anyway sha, I need better ororo for my head. I live in Edo by the way.
I can relate with your first sentence, still dey experience same on many issues.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by emmysoftyou: 8:57am On May 25, 2018
DUNKA:
Is SS and AA genotype for marriage ok?
eventhough the doctors said is OK but the issue of SS is very complicated.
The last time I donated a blood at general hospital they said they use it for those who had sickle cell anemia that they do change their blood after some months later and those who may lost much blood in the act of delivery.
Its now precondition at gbagada general hospital if your wife want to deliver there the husband must donate a blood and if he cant, the woman who is pregnant must look for somebody else.
My observation at the hospital i notice that slim people had more blood than fat people tho.

Anyway, AA can marry ss but be ready to pray for less complication.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by t00dugged(f): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
princetigris:
I can relate with your first sentence, still dey experience same on many issues.
just the way some married men have already sent me pm on this thread ,and if you ask them if they are married, you go hear 'not really" undecided
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by AdaNnabugo(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
U r not alone. Bn losing bak to bak
Come make we marry... I am AA.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pedrilo: 9:01am On May 25, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
Come make we marry... I am AA.
oya drop it watsapp control
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On May 25, 2018
Chukazu:
Why is it that white people don't have issues with genotype , always black folks?

Read this to get enlightened

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-only-black-people-get-sickle-cell
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by emmysoftyou: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
I understand you bros but me as a person don't believe in genotype.

are you As or AA? Or you dont know your genotype?
If you believe HIV is real then definitely you must believe in genotype ish.
Pls man up and go check your genotype before proceeding on marriage things.

And for those of you out there who want to gamble with your future. Be warned.

Pls try and know your genotype.
Try and know your HIV status and your blood group.
Its now a must at gbagada hospital i dont know of other hospital that the husband must donate a blood before your wife can register with them for antenatal.

Speaking from experience. So play safe .
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by madridguy(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2018
" Its now a must at gbagada hospital i dont know of others that the husband must donate a blood before your wife can register with them for antenatal. "

It is a must in every government hospital in Lagos.

emmysoftyou:
are you As or AA? Or you dont know your genotype?
If you believe HIV is real then definitely you must believe in genotype ish.
Pls man up and go check your genotype before proceeding on marriage things.

And for those of you out there who want to gamble with your future.
Pls try and know your genotype.
Try and know your HIV status and your blood group.
Its now a must at gbagada hospital i dont know of others that the husband must donate a blood before your wife can register with them for antenatal.

Speaking from experience. So play safe .
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 9:14am On May 25, 2018
apatheticme:

Ask ur forefathers very well, they will tell you they gave birth to 10, 12 or even more children but only few survived!

If not for science and research, do u know the number of childhood killer diseases dt are avoidable!

Africans will prefer to thrive on superstition and faith rather than embrace science and facts!

If U've been opportuned to work in the hospital environment u will run for ur dear life from AS if u're AS

Forget love, dt shit disappears the moment a family has SS child or children

Almost monthly hospital admissions, Blood transfusions, everyday medications, don't do this, don't do that!

This SS shit has broken many homes.

This is the 21st century, stop displaying stark ignorance like this.

Well if you are AS it's ur choice, u can go ahead and procreate with AS, just don't come crying later with funny stories

You deserve a presidential handshake for this comment
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by opethom(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2018
What about the so called ivr? I’m AA tho , but I read something like Ivr for 2 AS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.