Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (39517 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / She Have A Child For Me But I'm In Another Relationship / How Long Do You Need To Wait Before Starting Another Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2018
Moneytize:
On point. Even the Bibles says whose report will you believe. Later they will all go to church and be claiming Christians without living the life of Christ. Romans 10 vs 10 says: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Believe and say that you want to see and so shall it be.
why not save yourself the stress and follow the preferred formula...You don't have to test God .

1 Like

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:25am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Seems you are with me in this. I think Education and too much exposure is doing more harm than good which is making a lot of ladies lose good men that comes their ways. In this girl case, what happens to those illiterate that impregnate themselves anyhow without doing any test. How many cases of SS have they recorded with the way people sleep around without checking their genotype status. Our forefathers didn't do all these funny test before they give birth to our healthy parents. I just have the believe that if AS vs AS couple have the mind or thought of given birth to SS, it will surely come to them. One needs to be positive in life.

Bro, most children died anyhow when they were born in those days and culture termed them abiku, ogbanje, and so on. Calling them all sort of names but that was wrong.

Have u not heard how some couples may have children and they die repeatedly? In those days people say the children are demons but the real truth is that genotype issue was at work.

Genotype issue is not a joke neither is it a scam, please let's not ignore something serious.

1 Like

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Lols, did you dance?
Lol.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by makydebbie(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
There's one sweet low-key Nl chic I really liked but she's AS I was sad when I found out, AA folks are really lucky.
You're AS too?
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Emmyk(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
you sound so intelligent but you speak foolishly.

Funny you compare it with our forefathers. Ask your father how many children his grand father had, and how many survived?

Alot if children died of sickle cell anemia, but sadly they may have been labelled ogbanje, or abiku.

My friend sickle cell is real, pls do your genotype test and stop sounding like an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 9:34am On May 25, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
A rhesus D+ / AS is there any problem if the guy is AA, does his Bloodgroup matter too

Please educate me o

Blood group is also important but genotype is highly important
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Enugufirstson(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2018
shocked

One of the, if not the most painful experience in Life; loosing someone u genuinely love because of that genotype ish.

But my dear, if you have ever witnessed a child down with the excruciating pains of 'crisis', u will then advise yourself, that it doesn't worth the risk.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Moneytize: 9:40am On May 25, 2018
tonididdy:

why not save yourself the stress and follow the preferred formula...You don't have to test God .
The formula of men? Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, " Malachi 3:10. Though you may say its unrelated bug God actually wants us try to try Him as he is capable of ANYTHING. Psalm 46: 10 Says " Be still and know that I am God. Just test Him. What I mean by testing Him is not by you looking for trouble here and there but when you run into one, dont cower, He is more than capable to turn the gravest of situation around.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ashley86400: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Seems you are with me in this. I think Education and too much exposure is doing more harm than good which is making a lot of ladies lose good men that comes their ways. In this girl case, what happens to those illiterate that impregnate themselves anyhow without doing any test. How many cases of SS have they recorded with the way people sleep around without checking their genotype status. Our forefathers didn't do all these funny test before they give birth to our healthy parents. I just have the believe that if AS vs AS couple have the mind or thought of given birth to SS, it will surely come to them. One needs to be positive in life.
Our forefathers didn't know. .but it didn't stop them from giving birth to one Ogbanje/Abiku after the other. The children just couldnt stop getting sick and with no medicine to solve or maintain their conditions. .it was always apparent they would die. AS parents married each other then to devastating results.

Thinking positive doesn't make a problem go away.
Necessity is the mother of invention.

2 Likes

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
Moneytize:
The formula of men? Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, " Malachi 3:10. Though you may say its unrelated bug God actually wants us try to try Him as he is capable of ANYTHING. Psalm 46: 10 Says " Be still and know that I am God. Just test Him. What I mean by testing Him is not by you looking for trouble here and there but when you run into one, dont cower, He is more than capable to turn the gravest of situation around.
oh friend ,God will not smile at you for a test like this when you are fully educated of the cons of such practise.
Do you still want to test God?
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by TheKingIsHere: 9:45am On May 25, 2018
Funny enough, I used to envy AS people as dey hardly get malaria unlike us with AA.

One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Enugufirstson(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2018
sad
I can relate
That stuff is really dealing with me. So painful!

But since I know and also lectures my students on the implications, I have to swallow the bitter pie.
We'll surely meet our better half someday.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Moneytize: 9:55am On May 25, 2018
tonididdy:

oh friend ,God will not smile at you for a test like this when you are fully educated of the cons of such practise.
Do you still want to test God?
You are not getting me. Like I said, one should not go about looking for trouble BUT, if by chance you are faced with one...you have to face it. 1st Timothy 4 vs 4-5 says: For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. 5: For it is sanctified by the word of God an prayer. No education can override the word of God, be sure to take note of that. There are a lot of diseases that science (Education) have no answer to since time immemorial, what do you have to say about that? What man cannot do is a piece of cake for God.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2018
Yea I am sad
makydebbie:
You're AS too?
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2018
Sorry lady, you will find another man that is AA. I am always happy that we are all AA in my family.
For those people that do not believe in genotype, please do not risk the lives of unborn children, it is real.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2018
Moneytize:
You are not getting me. Like I said, one should not go about looking for trouble BUT, if by chance you are faced with one...

well spoken "out of ignorance" is an exemption and God will gladly attend to your case but not otherwise.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2018
It's pretty sad we AS have more things to worry about when we didn't choose our genotype ourselves.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by hush15: 10:45am On May 25, 2018
apatheticme:

My brother, because I'm typing with a phone, I might not be able to draw the statistics for you

But know this: with each pregnancy for couples that are AS, there's a
25% chance of SS child
50% chance of AS child
25% chance of AA child

Yes some are lucky, they get AS, or AA

But my brother, most times, these lucky ones are few and far between, maybe less than 10%of the AS-AS couples around

Three days ago in clinic, two children in a family who presented with Vaso occlusive crisis features were diagnosed of SS Genotype after investigations done

It was devastating. That was the first time the parents were hearing anything about Genotype and stuff.

Granted, they were semi literate with primary level of education and were butchers and meat sellers respectively

If you wanna go ahead on luck, pls do. But in my practice, I've seen a lot of things that even breaks my own heart, and time would not permit me to discuss here.

U can do ur own research too. Ciao!

I do agree with you completely. When it comes to man woman matter, its a difficult one to really dissect.

I know of two friends who are both AS. While the guy was willing to push ahead, the lady left the guy and now married to AA guy but i can tell you today that she is still struggling as she already had two miscarriage. I dont rejoice in her pain and i feel for her. There maybe medical reasons but going for AA isnt changing anything. Afterall, she is healthy even being an AS. Ofcourse we also considered the spiritual angle and when i spoke with about her with a spiritual minded person and he said she would have been more happier with the previous guy. Well, you a med person from your responses and am sure you know what you saying.

While science may say otherwise, that one shot at happiness maybe prove maybe the best way and prove otherwise if the believe is strong but then, you right, we cant ognore the medical implication
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2018
hush15:

I do agree with you completely. When it comes to man woman matter, its a difficult one to really dissect.

I know of two friends who are both AS. While the guy was willing to push ahead, the lady left the guy and now married to AA guy but i can tell you today that she is still struggling as she already had two miscarriage. I dont rejoice in her pain and i feel for her. There maybe medical reasons but going for AA isnt changing anything. Afterall, she is healthy even being an AS. Ofcourse we also considered the spiritual angle and when i spoke with about her with a spiritual minded person and he said she would have been more happier with the previous guy. Well, you a med person from your responses and am sure you know what you saying.

While science may say otherwise, that one shot at happiness maybe prove maybe the best way and prove otherwise if the believe is strong but then, you right, we cant ognore the medical implication
Did she and her husband check their Rhesus compatibility? Because,Rhesus compatibility is important just like genotype and phenotype.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ggood: 10:53am On May 25, 2018
My Uncle who was born in 1926 normally tell us story how their fathers had 12 children out of the children its only him that survive the rest of his brother die. i use to wonder what kill them

its only him that make it to adulthood
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by thorpido(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Yinxies:
Very true...

But I have heard people who prayed their way out of it.

Though my church in particular will not join you if you don't pass the genotype test and wondering if they indeed believe in miracles undecided
Why should they join you?Get your miracle first and then come back.They will join you then.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2018
waoh, i never know that being AA is an asset because in my family we are all AA. I have never been grateful to God about it before until today.
Sister, cheer up your own man will come, who will be AA.

1 Like

Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by hush15: 10:58am On May 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Did she and her husband check their Rhesus compatibility? Because,Rhesus compatibility is important just like genotype and phenotype.

Hehehe.... isnt getting more complex? How many men do all these things before they shoot that hole.

I dunno if they did but are they also good grounds to justify breaking also
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by thorpido(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2018
hush15:

I know of two friends who are both AS. While the guy was willing to push ahead, the lady left the guy and now married to AA guy[b] but i can tell you today that she is still struggling as she already had two miscarriage. I dont rejoice in her pain and i feel for her. There maybe medical reasons but going for AA isnt changing anything. [/b]Afterall, she is healthy even being an AS. Ofcourse we also considered the spiritual angle and when i spoke with about her with a spiritual minded person and he said she would have been more happier with the previous guy. Well, you a med person from your responses and am sure you know what you saying.

Miscarriage does not have to do with genotype.It's a different issue entirely.
Rhesus incompatibility or congenital anomalies could have caused the miscarriages.
She did the right thing by not marrying the AS genotype guy.I wouldn't want my sister to do that too.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by hush15: 11:06am On May 25, 2018
thorpido:
Miscarriage does not have to do with genotype.It's a different issue entirely.
Rhesus incompatibility or congenital anomalies could have caused the miscarriages.
She did the right thing by not marrying the AS genotype guy.I wouldn't want my sister to do that too.

Ok...
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
hush15:

Hehehe.... isnt getting more complex? How many men do all these things before they shoot that hole.

I dunno if they did but are they also good grounds to justify breaking also
I understand, brother. I knew my genotype and phenotype when I was 7 years old through my parents because I do sick a lot when I was a kid. I got to know my Rhesus when I was in the university through medical test. People should also consider to do this test, it is also important but it can be corrected when couples have different rhesus( Rh+ and Rh-).
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by holysaint1(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2018
t00dugged:
Where do people find these good guys?let them borrow me the one they are not using undecided

you are what you attract... that simple cliche works wonders.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by EniHolar(f): 11:16am On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
Eni u r cute. Are you AS too?

Nope... Confirm AA
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pedrilo: 11:20am On May 25, 2018
EniHolar:

Nope... Confirm AA
wud love to be friends if u dnt mind.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by gp6liveth(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2018
It's well my dear. You are not alone in this walk.

Since when I lost my most faithful, humble and
Loyal date in my undergraduate days due to genotype ,
I have never entered into any AS AS relationship...

Let's be patient . We shall get the best genotype and woman God prepared for us.
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by EniHolar(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2018
pedrilo:
wud love to be friends if u dnt mind.

You and I can't be enemies nao... Lailai

Don't derail from the thread biko cheesy
Re: "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pedrilo: 11:30am On May 25, 2018
EniHolar:

You and I can't be enemies nao... Lailai

Don't derail from the thread biko cheesy
that's fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.