Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jilted For Lack Of Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted For Lack Of Experience (4091 Views)

On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by nkc(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2007
not trying to be rude, bring the girl over and i will coach her, instead of her going to the streets,
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by whitelexi(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2007
How old are they
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2007
Who wants to do that unplugging without enough money, care and begging? To dig that thing wide open and teach subsequently are not to be free any more. Ladies take note! The table has turned but only for guys who have realized. We do more than enough to bring these ladies up and they would wanna queen it over you. Guys run when ur interests ain't covered.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by whitelexi(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2007
ferdimako:

Who wants to do that unplugging without enough money, care and begging? To dig that thing wide open and teach subsequently are not to be free any more. Ladies take note! The table has turned but only for guys who have realized. We do more than enough to bring these ladies up and they would want to queen it over you. Guys run when your interests ain't covered.

Correct! grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by intune(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
please leave the guy alone! it is a free world. if an experienced person is his preference then allow him go for that. As for the girl,it is her choice(i believe) to be a virgin so she should remain that way till she finds someone that prefers a virgin. Different strokes for different folks. there is always someone for each person.
I will not be caught dead with a JJC guy sha!

1 Like

Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ebos(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2007
Present two girls to me on option basis, one a virgin who is beautiful and the second who is more beautiful but not a virgin. Definitely, I will choose a virgin. Guys need girls who are virgins but no where to get them. Probably the guy is a rotten one who does not know what is good and he only need a bird of his type.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by EmmaMarie(f): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
its this simple the guy was not jus dat into u! im also 23 and the same status as ur friend and in a beautiful relationship of 11 months!!! if d guy wanted her badly enough he wud have been patient wit her and wat beta way to tailor ur needs to ur chic to do it all. good riddance  to bad rubbish , she shud find sum1 who respects and appreciates her.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
pls nairalanders,
i need a nice girl for friendship
virgin or not
@ poster
tell your friend i'm wholly available to be her friend
i'm relly lonely
only those genuinely interested should ask for email or phone number
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by richylaw(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
what a lucky and reserved lady your friend is. I wish she knows the treasure she's got and do not make any silly mistake. Please as per her Lagos street Academy plight kindly recommend her to make a journalistic research of the last 8 months to a town called Ipswich in England. As for the guy I dont have any comment, God give you head , you talk say the thing bald, it will soon be cut off!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by joycexz(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
She should have more self respect for herself and move on. Life is good to throw away for one guy who isnt worth it. There is definitely someone out there for her.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by izzau(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
hi "[i]TOBACCO VIRGINIA"[/i]Sfriend u just in d right place i run a evening class 4 gals who are hymenically challenged , enuff gals have passed thru me nd u just hav 2 see them now  they are certified "PUNANIANS" . and its absolutely free all u need do is just contact me at JUSTDOIT@PEEL-IN.COM and i bet u ur life will never be d same nd bikini u can come along too two isnt a crowd in ma class our motto is JUST DO IT,
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by segedoo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
Na wa o!!

some guys are funny grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Kinsh(f): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2007

Y'all r funny.

Experienced or inexperienced. R u married? U had better Keep urself.
The best gift u can ever give ur wife or husband is ur dignity and that is ur Virginity.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ObaMan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2007
i need a gal friend i need a gal friend i need a gal friend i need a gal friend[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by jjuummaaii(f): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2007
He sure never loved cos if he did the least he could hav done was to make her be what he wanted.
she should be glad cos if he had had his way he'l surely hav dumped her.
She should not enter the streeets cos she'l eventually regret it.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ristic(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2007
there is only one post that hit me. the one from seun. i would love to knw if you have a sister. if u do then i guess she does not ve anything to giv than sex.

for heaven sake there are more to a relationship than sex, apart from marriage. my ex was a muslim and hausa, he was well educated and to tell u the relationship lasted for 5 yrs (WITHOUT SEX). Unfortunately we couldnt go futher with the relationship, reasons being obvious. Within the 5 yrs i learnt wat i wouldnt ve knwn in the other relationship.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by iice(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2007
intune:

please leave the guy alone! it is a free world. if an experienced person is his preference then allow him go for that. As for the girl,it is her choice(i believe) to be a virgin so she should remain that way till she finds someone that prefers a virgin. Different strokes for different folks. there is always someone for each person.
I will not be caught dead with a JJC guy sha!

Word!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Carlosein(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
ristic don't take it too seriously, d guys r jus pulling ur legs

a dupe pe keregbe o fo (we thank God that d pot is not broken)

let everybody go deir different ways.

some like sugar others like salt, all na for to sweet abi? grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by fmbaba(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hey i respect d gal's principles but then bein a virgin doesnt mean u shld be a novice. Nobody became experienced overnite but it takes some exposure. Exposure then when u practice u know what to practice. Don't blame the guy nobody wants a girl who knows nothin about d bedroom just like no one wants a director who knows nothin of the boardroom.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by spoilt(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2007
much ado about virginity! cool the debate continues! grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Elpee(f): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2007
I didn't kno dat sleepin wit ur wife when shes still a virgin is so much of a job. If he damn well loves her hell luv to take it slow and don't complain about a damn thing, He shuld b so damn well pleased doin his thang on his babe!!!! wink
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by hector2: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
Ms friend assister

she never holla me oooooo
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by edatika(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2007
ristic:

there is only one post that hit me. the one from seun. i would love to knw if you have a sister. if u do then i guess she does not ve anything to giv than sex.

for heaven sake there are more to a relationship than sex, apart from marriage. my ex was a muslim and hausa, he was well educated and to tell u the relationship lasted for 5 years (WITHOUT SEX). Unfortunately we couldnt go futher with the relationship, reasons being obvious. Within the 5 years i learnt what i wouldnt ve knwn in the other relationship.

[i][/i] what seun said was that some girls have nothing else to give but sex, he didnt say everyone
and i'm sure you cant deny that, a least some girls sha go out with married men (aristos etc, )

@bikini, u are yet to answer the question someone asked,, the inexperience issue, was it after 'action' or that she said she cant do,

my advice, why not convince your friend to kuku wait till her wedding night,
ANY man will "worship' his woman whom he cuts the scissors at the grand opening ceremony" that no-one has ever reached their before him,
then and then it will even be easier for the lady to talk later in future when issue of infidelity shows up, she can confidently say she has never experienced how another man felt b4 marriage,

this is only applicable when she hasnt done it already,

so bikini, does she now have a little 'experience' with the guy or she's still yet to?
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Rlst84sale(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2007
I don't think the guy had good plans for in the first place. Tell her not hit the street cos the consequences may be higher than that low down brother anyway. Tell her to remain pure and sooner or later, the right guy will come along for her. A note of suggestion though, it would be helpful to read some books and literatures she canlay her hands on. Good luck.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by sapphire01(m): 2:48am On Aug 07, 2009
d guy's a fool, simple. wtf is experience in sex,
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ebila(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
sapphire01:

d guy's a fool, simple. wtf is experience in sex,

D guy ain't no fool,he only has a hand on what he wants.He was truthful,at least that shud be respected.If he gets caught shaggin' someone esle cos his gurl ain't experienced,u guys will still eat him.Don't get me wrong,i feel for the girl,but it was he gain also cos he would've deceived her and still be sleepin' around.It is time u gurls start acknowledging n respecting guys that are truthful.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by waterworks(f): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
this is good and bad.
bad because the girl has been made to fee that wat she has been keeping is worthless when really its worth more than gold.

its good because there are still men out there who are nto just willing to deflower all the girls for the enjoyment and later start searching far and wide for the untouched. hes actions were cruel but at leats he left her to go and find someone who will do right by her. her next step is now depends solely on her.
so virgins out there there is still hope. they are not all monsters.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Kinkinatus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
The real issue is that your friend needs some self esteem, which has been dented by her neanderthal excuse of a boyfriend. There is no shame in being herself. Inexperience is irrelevant. There is no great mystery to becoming a proficient lover. Her boyfriend is uncouth, ill-manered and insensitive to her feelings. She needs a man who is sensitive and attuned to her needs and who will treat her right and express thoughtfulness about her sexual needs. Her neanderthal boyfriend is a loser. Definitely does not deserve her. She should find herself a more attentive and empathic man.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by galatico(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
She should thank her star that she wans't used and dumped!!!!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by monex(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
4 Play:

There is hope for virgins like me grin

seconded
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by stpat1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why are people blaming the guy, he just expressed himself. He doesn't fancy virgins simple. It might hurt but is it not better he tells her now than remain with her without loving her? Truth hurts. I don't fancy Virgins either. Wont touch them with a very long stick. It makes me remember the nasty, bloody, exhausting session. jeez don't wanna talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.