Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (45618 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by obailala(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
Wow! Congrats to the psycho; I hear he's been craving male children for a while now; nothing gives more joy than this kind of blessing.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

I dont know when you yoruba grown as* males will stop acting like illiterate market women over FFK and his wife Precious..What excatly are you ranting about??..are the kids yours??..What sort of bad-minded people are you Sw sef??

..You can go ahead and name your kids sango,ogun,babalawo,abeokuta e.t.c its your business really..You are here crying and typing in English through the whiteman's device unstead of using charcoal to type in Yoruba.

Nonsense.

This has become a Nigerian tribal affair to you? You could not even hide your true intentions that has no business with the topic or my discourse.

Better you pull your head out of the gutters.

What I have stated is an observation on how Nigerians consider themselves refined and settle for irrelevant names that are not even religion inspired,as long as they sound foreign.

You just had to introduce your Yoruba prejudice into the discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
I dont know when you yoruba grown as* males will stop acting like illiterate market women over FFK and his wife Precious..What excatly are you ranting about??..are the kids yours??..What sort of bad-minded people are you Sw sef??..I am sure useless politics is the reason for this blood-stained tears from you.

..You can go ahead and name your kids sango,ogun,babalawo,abeokuta e.t.c its your business really..You are here crying and typing in English through the whiteman's device unstead of using charcoal to type in Yoruba.

Nonsense.

See dis one! sad One person gives an opinion, and you decide to insult all adult male members of an entire ethnic group. Why not address the man directly instead of launching this silly rant? If someone says your imbecilic rants are typical of all frustrated Igbo women everywhere, what would you say?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by bb12008: 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by kaimabay: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
congrats !!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

This has become a Nigerian tribal affair to you?

Better you pull your head out of the gutters.

What I have stated is an observation on how Nigerians consider themselves refined and settle for irrelevant names that are not even religion inspired,as long as they sound foreign.

You just had to introduce your Yoruba prejudice into the discussion.

Please swerve..Anyone on Nairaland knows how horrible most of you are to FFK in the last three years ..I guess in yorubaland the nonsense you posted is the normal comment to the birth of babies because they have English names and not Yoruba..mscheww!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
LOL, Yoruba always know how to fvck Igbo very well.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

See dis one! sad One person gives an opinion, and you decide to insult all adult male members of an entire ethnic group. Why not address the man directly instead of launching this silly rant? If someone says your imbecilic rants are typical of all frustrated Igbo women everywhere, what would you say?

She's not even the first to challenge my opinion, but she was the first to remember that she has issues with Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by HeroicMeastro: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Sunnynwa:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjMqjqEjOq5/?hl=en
May God punish FFK, the wife and the kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
Please swerve..Anyone on Nairaland knows how horrible most of you are to FFK in the last three years ..I guess in yorubaland the nonsense you posted is the normal comment to the birth of babies because they have English names and not Yoruba..mscheww!

What good thing has FFK done in the past few years, biko nu? shocked Apart from opening his garrulous mouth to insult anyone that takes his fancy? FFK had 5 daughters with other women before now, that he never bothered to take care of. He never paid their school fees, or even catered for their welfare. So what magic has he now done, that he should be applauded for? Giving birth to 3 kids at once? Chai! May the hatred you have for those Yoruba people not send you into an early grave.

Anyway, na wetin concern me sef? You no even mention my tribe. Make I siddon for dis corner, do referee for una. cheesy

Throwback:
She's not even the first to challenge my opinion, but she was the first to remember that she has issues with Yorubas.

No mind am. sad She is trying to express support for FFK, by insulting his entire ethnic group. Or did anyone tell her that FFK is an Igbo man?

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Mrnakeina(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2018
I tap into this grace...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

I repeat, get your head out of the gutters.

I gave an opinion that is broadbased and not tribal. Your bigotry only let you see what you wanted to see as I already even suggested cultural names he could have used to continue with the tradition of naming his previous issue after locations in the world just like his first son Aragon. Guess what? I even suggested Nnewi having considered that the kids are as much Igbo as they are Yoruba.

We Yorubas embrace our children. Nothing like the full blooded nonsense that some love to parrot.

Keep your tribalism in your village.

If there are Yorubas that have issues with FFK, is that a tribal prejudice against him or a political disagreement? We don't do Okoroawusa or Yorubakwe nonsense that you do in your enclave.

Yorubas are horrible to FFK because he is a horrible nuisance. He opens his mouth and horribles flow out like a dam that gave way. That is the only talent he has for which he gets employed to play the same attack dog he is valued for. The kind of horribles he used to pen a lengthy write-up about Igbos that they all went speechless.

I repeat, pocket your bigotry. It is not needed on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Cross91(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Throwback post=67868320]What's with all the invented foreign names?

Is Liam not an Irish name? What the hell is Ragner or Aiden?

I can understand Christian naming with biblical characters and early Christian apostles and saints like Moses Daniel Isaiah Peter Paul Anthony Benedict Francis, but just embracing any funky western name that has become the fad is a definite no.

This rubbish trend is even more common with Nigerians with intertribal marriage, making the irrelevant and meaningless foreign name appear like a compromise between the parents who could not agree on which tribal name should be the first name.

After Aragon, one would have thought he would name the others Oshogbo, Ile-Ife and Nnewi.

The same people who would not name their child Sango or Ogun, would feel they are refined by naming their child Thor.

What is your own name? Go and die.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

My observations on your people's shenanigans concerning FFK are on point..Your spews all over cyberspace against him and his family are clear to all simply because of his anti-buhari stance..If you are not whinning about him not 'properly' marrying Precious,its the colour of her skin that is the issue....Now the latest victim are the names he chose to give his kids

....Everything is not politics,sometimes its human to just be......human!!..You can say whatever you like about Igbowomen,its your ,breath,mouth and your fingers,it changes nothing...Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
fani kayode a thorough bred yoruba man gave his newly born kids foreign names? shame on him
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

I repeat, get your head out of the gutters.

I gave an opinion that is broadbased and not tribal. Your bigotry only let you see what you wanted to see as I already even suggested cultural names he could have used to continue with the tradition of naming his previous issue after locations in the world just like his first son Aragon. Guess what? I even suggested Nnewi having considered that the kids are as much Igbo as they are Yoruba.

We Yorubas embrace our children. Nothing like the full blooded nonsense that some love to parrot.

Keep your tribalism in your village.

If there are Yorubas that have issues with FFK, is that a tribal prejudice against him or a political disagreement? We don't do Okoroawusa or Yorubakwe nonsense that you do in your enclave.

Yorubas are horrible to FFK because he is a horrible nuisance. He opens his mouth and horribles flow out like a dam that gave way. That is the only talent he has for which he gets employed to play the same attack dog he is valued for. The kind of horribles he used to pen a lengthy write-up about Igbos that they all went speechless.

I repeat, pocket your bigotry. It is not needed on this thread.

'Yorubas are horrible to FFK because blablablabla!!!?...I was right after all undecided..Dirty insane politics are the reason for your bile...What a horror!

Smh!..I rest my case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 2:37pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

My observations on your people's shenanigans concerning FFK are on point..Your spews all over cyberspace against him and his family are clear to all simply because of his anti-buhari stance..If you are not whinning about him not 'properly' marrying Precious,its the colour of her skin that is the issue....Now the latest victim are the names he chose to give his kids

....Everything is not politics,sometimes its human to just be......human!!..You can say whatever you like about Igbowomen,its your ,breath,mouth and your fingers,it changes nothing...Simple.

I just checked your profile and just saw you describe yourself as "pure and unadulterated Igbo"

Wow!

I had not even checked when I typed that we Yorubas don't do the full blooded nonsense that some do.

I reckon the FFK boys are now adulterated Igbos that would never truly be regarded by your type within the Igbo community even if their dad was Igbo and mum was the Yoruba?

Anyway, Yorubas are not like you. We embrace our own as ours.

Keep your Igbo bigotry to yourself.

Ziggylady:

I dont know why Yorubas are so bitter and angry with Chioma...blabbing that she is not fine e.t.c like they know what being fine is..Meanwhile this is a tribe with the ugliest set of females in Nigeria..smh!

Ziggylady:

Nigerians or Apc zombies? undecided

Anyway i am not a fan of Obasanjo by a long short.therefore it will be a welcome development if buhari the terrorist and Obasanjo exposes and tears eachother to shreds.,same with their supporters.

The two posts of yours above already gives one an insight into the ethnic bigot that you are and the political sycophant and bigot that you are, yet you dare to mention that everything is not politics and we should consider the human being.

Are you for real?
Do they still make these kind of 100% hypocrites in this era of imitation?

CC: laudate

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by johnmartus(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2018
embarassed you just dey give birth like fowl

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 2:42pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

'Yorubas are horrible to FFK because blablablabla!!!?...I was right after all undecided..Dirty insane politics are the reason for your bile...What a horror!

Smh!..I rest my case.

What is the reason for FFKs bile?

Do you read any of his statements at all?

That one is not a horror?

No you were wrong because you could not appreciate political difference as not similar to tribal prejudice which you brought into this thread and implied that FFK was hated based on his tribe.

I repeat, Yorubas are horrible to a horrible Yoruba called FFK for his political opinions and lack of decency in his expressions. But you love him because you agree with his politics of lies, McCarthyism, anarchism and his lack of decorum.

Has anybody beguiled you for loving a man that agrees with your own political opinions and lack of decency in expression?

What manner of hypocrite is this?

What is the reason for your own bile that you have unleashed on this thread and derailed the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ibj50(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2018
Ragnar klavan(liverpool), liam miller(celtic), aiden macgeady(sunderland).. this guy is building a football team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Again, another incoherent rant from you. sad What do you mean by 'your' people? Have I ever claimed to be a Yoruba person? shocked I merely pointed out your hatred for FFK's ethnic group. If you have a problem with what a poster has said, then face his comments and state why you think he is incorrect, instead of insulting an entire ethnic group. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

I am not a fan of any govt, or politician because they are all the same. sad FFK has been anti-everybody who does not dance to his tune. And it is no secret that he is a dead-beat father who does not care for his kids, from his previous wives. Or is that a lie?

As for marrying Precious, it is public knowledge that he did not marry her, and she is just his 'baby mama, olosho' or 'bed warmer.' undecided Yet he keeps referring to her as his 'wife,' in an effort to deceive others into thinking he is a respectable man. So why all the pretence?

If you have proof that FFK has not done all these things and he is a saint or an angel, please paste the proof here. sad No matter anyhow you try to dress up a pig in shiny clothes, it will never become a lamb.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by b3llo(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

He should name them
Ciroma, Chukwuma and Adekunle
Hahaha.....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by mustafa006: 2:56pm On May 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
i need ffk dick grin
it expensive and your puna can't afford it
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by skaramanga: 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
SONS OF A DRUG ADDICT FFK

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
I just checked your profile and just saw you describe yourself as "pure and unadulterated Igbo"

Wow!

I had not even checked when I typed that we Yorubas don't do the full blooded nonsense that some do.

I reckon the FFK boys are now adulterated Igbos that would never truly be regarded by your type within the Igbo community even if their dad was Igbo and mum was the Yoruba?

The two posts of yours above already gives one an insight into the bigot that you are and the political sycophant and bigot that you are, yet you dare to mention that not everything is not politics and we should consider the human being.

Are you for real?

That girl you responded to, has a screw loose upstairs. Ignore her...she no get sense. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Suurulere(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
miqos02:
u mean the casing? You can get for 2500 naira

Are you in Lagos? How do I get it? Hope it's negotiable? Just give the last price; I don't like haggling.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by philoedu(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Congratulations to both parents the newly arrived and they are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Chukazu: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
Igbo bu " mba na amu oke oke"
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

Wow!

The two posts of yours above already gives one an insight into the bigot that you are and the political sycophant and bigot that you are, yet you dare to mention that not everything is not politics and we should consider the human being.

Are you for real?

Guy..you can call all your Yoruba boyfriends to this thread if you like..You can dig up your ancestors too if your breath will be fresher for it.You are too small to shake me if you think i will cower or change my mind.

I stand by my points...you can shitt in your pants on threads where FFK abuses anyone,your buhari included...not one like this..Even the 'bigot' i am appears to be more sensible than you and that boyfriend of yours you are calling...besides you are a bigot as well,but a whack one at that..

My observations on you lots are on points..101%!!!!!

You hate FFK..fine!!..Go ahead and hate him to the fullest..I honestly do not care much for him,but childishly whinning about the names he chose for his kids on a thread about his new-born,ranting and writting tear-filled epistles saturated with imbecilic complaints is nothing but pure witch-craft..and buttress whatever impression i have about most of you

Simple!!..You can continue digging.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by alextobi1247: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats and more blessing.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Chukazu: 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
What's with all the invented foreign names?

Is Liam not an Irish name? What the hell is Ragner or Aiden?

I can understand Christian naming with biblical characters and early Christian apostles and saints like Moses Daniel Isaiah Peter Paul Anthony Benedict Francis, but just embracing any funky western name that has become the fad is a definite no.

This rubbish trend is even more common with Nigerians with intertribal marriage, making the irrelevant and meaningless foreign name appear like a compromise between the parents who could not agree on which tribal name should be the first name.

After Aragon, one would have thought he would name the others Oshogbo, Ile-Ife and Nnewi.

The same people who would not name their child Sango or Ogun, would feel they are refined by naming their child Thor.

Talk about cultural slavery.

You can be sure they have got other indigenous names. Those are just their first names

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

My mother has several screw loose upstairs. Ignore her...she no get sense and is insane.. undecided

Its obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.