Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (45621 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
Guy..you can call all your Yoruba boyfriends to this thread if you like..You can dig up your ancestors too if your breath will be fresher for it.You are too small to shake me if you think i will cower or change my mind.

I stand by my points...you can shitt in your pants on threads where FFK abuses anyone,your buhari included...not one like this..Even the 'bigot' i am appears to be more sensible than you and that boyfriend of yours you are calling...besides you are a bigot as well,but a whack one at that..

My observations on you lots are on points..101%!!!!!

You hate FFK..fine!!..Go ahead and hate him to the fullest..I honestly do not care much for him,but childishly whinning about the names he chose for his kids on a thread about his new-born,ranting and writting tear-filled epistles saturated with imbecilic complaints is nothing but pure witch-craft..and buttress whatever impression i have about most of you

Simple!!..You can continue digging.

See this yeye thing. sad You do not care that people hate FFK, yet you are busy ranting about the so-called 'hate,' all over this thread.
And you claim to be sensible. You even went as far as alleging 'witchcraft' ....simply because someone passed a comment about his children's names. Biko, take several seats back. Your silly remarks have been duly noted, and tossed into the trash can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Spar7tan(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
i need ffk dick grin
Not even in your wildest dream!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

My mother is a yeye thing and an idiot
She claimsmto be sensible ,yet she rants like a mad womanmfor a living.Sheeven went as far as alleging 'witchcraft' ....simply because someone passed a comment about his children's names. Biko, take several seats back..her silly remarks have been duly noted, and tossed into the trash can.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Morbeta11(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
Ffk's has register his name on the sand of time as great sniper. Congrats

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by agbonkamen(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
Spar7tan:

Not even in your wildest dream!
go and sleep jor i was just kidding what will i do with an old orange tree tongue

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
My mother is a yeye thing and an idiot
She claimsmto be sensible ,yet she rants like a mad womanmfor a living.Sheeven went as far as alleging 'witchcraft' ....simply because someone passed a comment about his children's names. Biko, take several seats back..her silly remarks have been duly noted, and tossed into the trash can.

Hello Myndd44, this is a breach of rule 2. The poster called Ziggylady is launching ad hominem attacks.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by agbonkamen(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2018
mustafa006:

it expensive and your puna can't afford it
old shrink dick you must be crazy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by PDJT: 3:30pm On May 25, 2018
Well done, Enyi Ndi’Igbo. Congratulations to young mum and Welcome to the munchkins.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Guy..you can call all your Yoruba boyfriends to this thread if you like..You can dig up your ancestors too if your breath will be fresher for it.You are too small to shake me if you think i will cower or change my mind.

I stand by my points...you can shitt in your pants on threads where FFK abuses anyone,your buhari included...not one like this..Even the 'bigot' i am appears to be more sensible than you and that boyfriend of yours you are calling...besides you are a bigot as well,but a whack one at that..

My observations on you lots are on points..101%!!!!!

You hate FFK..fine!!..Go ahead and hate him to the fullest..I honestly do not care much for him,but childishly whinning about the names he chose for his kids on a thread about his new-born,ranting and writting tear-filled epistles saturated with imbecilic complaints is nothing but pure witch-craft..and buttress whatever impression i have about most of you

Simple!!..You can continue digging.

I don't want you to change your mind. Rather I want you to see the hypocrite that your are.

Your own past words have condemned you and got you so riled up as your conscience got pricked.

I have already put you where I want you to be.

Stick your head back in the gutter where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

I don't want you to change your mind. Rather I want you to see the hypocrite that your are.

Your own past words have condemned you and got you so riled up as your conscience got pricked.

I have already put you where I want you to be.

Stick your head back in the gutter where you belong.

You can keep believing the voices in your head as facts..its your call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 3:43pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

You can keep believing the voices in your head as facts..its your call.

I did not expect any fan of FFK to be sane or decent or not be a hypocrite.

You were looking for a place to express your bigotry, and found this thread a natural habitat and derailed a topic into your usual unadulterated Igbo bigotry.

Next time you want to express your bigotry, you will think twice before you engage me with hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 3:44pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

You were looking for a place to express your bigotry, and found this thread a natural habitat and derailed a topic into your usual unadulterated Igbo bigotry.

Next time you want to express your bigotry, you will think twice before you engage me with hypocrisy.

Chimo!! shocked See finishing! What an epic response! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

A Gorlla calling a Chimp an ape best describes this comment of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 3:47pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

A Gorlla calling a Chimp an ape best describes this comment of yours.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Go back to the drawing board and reinvent yourself.

You are too lightweight to avail you of my time, and the enlightenment you will derive will not be merited.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Barney11: 3:48pm On May 25, 2018
Well it is unfortunate how Precious has become a lab rat for genetic IVF selection.
Why not rule nature when you have the means.

Congratulations Beautiful Precious and Brave FFK.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

Once more,you can keep believing the voices in your head as fact ..its your business...True to type,you have awarded yourself some imaginary medal over a victory that starts and ends in your head. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 3:51pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Go back to the drawing board and reinvent yourself.

You are too lightweight to avail you of my time, and the enlightenment you will derive will not be merited.

..The voices are getting louder i can see..Imagine the delusions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by saneasses(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2018
congrats my darling
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 3:54pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

See finishing! What an epic response! cheesy grin

Can you imagine how the airhead just roamed into the thread and started her Igbo this Igbo that Yoruba that nonsense on a topic of childbirth and post that was about lack of cultural awareness amongst Nigerians, and that was not in anyway tribal.

The hypocrite even had the nerve to imply that politics should not exhibit bitterness, yet her own old posts are filled with political bitterness and ethnic bigotry that did not consider we are humans as she had preached.

I ask again, are hypocrites still made this pure and unadulterated?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 3:57pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
Can you imagine how the airhead just roamed into the thread and started her Igbo this Igbo that Yoruba that nonsense on a topic and post that was about lack of cultural awareness amongst Nigerians, and that was not in anyway tribal.

The hypocrite even had the nerve to imply that politics should not exhibit bitterness, yet her own old posts are filled with political bitterness and ethnic bigotry that did not consider we are humans as she had preached.

I ask again, are hypocrites still made this pure and unadulterated?
No mind am. undecided She thinks the more insulting words she uses in her post, will make her comments more appealing...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Once more,you can keep believing the voices in your head as fact ..its your business...True to type,you have awarded yourself some imaginary medal over a victory that starts and ends your head. undecided

There is no victory here.

I have already used your own words to put you in your place.

And I had already made my position on cultural slavery known to all Nigerians, who seem to appreciate the reasoning without the need to derail the thread into an ethnic battle that the thread and my post was never about.

You introduced the bigotry into the discussion based on whatever prejudices you nurture.

You should look at yourself with shame and try to fight your ethnic demons in private.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 4:04pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

No mind am. undecided She thinks the more insulting words she uses in her post, will make her comments more appealing...

Are you expecting any decency from a fan of FFK?

Does she not give an impression of frustration that is evident in most statements of FFK?

Will the insults communicate her opinion better?

Has she not proven to be a gross hypocrite like the FFK that is given food to sing songs for those he has previously berated as clueless and finished?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Rilwayne001: 4:14pm On May 25, 2018
yeyeboi:
Buhari’s Dogs On Seeing This cheesy

Mumu, how does it affect anybody?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 4:17pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

See this yeye thing. sad You do not care that people hate FFK, yet you are busy ranting about the so-called 'hate,' all over this thread.
And you claim to be sensible. You even went as far as alleging 'witchcraft' ....simply because someone passed a comment about his children's names. Biko, take several seats back. Your silly remarks have been duly noted, and tossed into the trash can.

Are those words not similar to what FFK would use on a nice sunny day? Does he not allude to demonism and homophobia in most of his statements when fighting with his most hated adversaries?

Even the ruthless Reno Omokri would not want to have any debate with a foul mouthed FFK who has no qualms swimming in the gutters to express himself.

A fan is a fan. FFK got a true fan.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by alyarmouk(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2018
dey lie 4 urself
SalamRushdie:
Congrats my friend FFK..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
Are those words not similar to what FFK would use on a nice sunny day? Does he not allude to demonism and homophobia in most of his statements when fighting with his most hated adversaries?

Even the ruthless Reno Omokri would not want to have any debate with a foul mouthed FFK who has no qualms swimming in the gutters to express himself.

A fan is a fan. FFK got a true fan.

You know what they say - about how like minds are attracted to one another. undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by 99foxxy(f): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
Wow, congrats to them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
i need ffk dick grin
In that ur small yansh? do ur keepers know ure this suicidal?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

There is no victory here.

I have already used your own words to put you in your place.

And I had already made my position on cultural slavery known to all Nigerians, who seem to appreciate the reasoning without the need to derail the thread into an ethnic battle that the thread and my post was never about.

You introduced the bigotry into the discussion based on whatever prejudices you nurture.

You should look at yourself with shame and try to fight your ethnic demons in private.

The voice are getting louder and louder.dude and its not funny...,Get over yourself about putting anyone in place...Your reasons for blabbing about te names FFK gave his kids are simply bevause you dislike him,which is common with you Yorubas here...Not some cultural bullocks like you are fooling yourself with.That has been proven..Your bigotry is also not in question because your posts on this foum are riddled with rants against Igbos

.Every other thing you have said are meaningless rants meant for your minions,one of whom you have been cuddling here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.