Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (45619 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ziggylady(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

Are you expecting any decency from a fan of FFK?

Does she not give an impression of frustration that is evident in most statements of FFK?

Will the insults communicate her opinion better?

Has she not proven to be a gross hypocrite like the FFK that is given food to sing songs for those he has previously berated as clueless and finished?

Your hypocrisy will win you medals for sure..not the incoherent talk about some phantom bigotry you also engage in...Sharpen your skills on that cos that is your forte..While your side-kick here gives you the needed support...That is your ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Razael23(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
What's with all the invented foreign names?

Is Liam not an Irish name? What the hell is Ragner or Aiden?

I can understand Christian naming with biblical characters and early Christian apostles and saints like Moses Daniel Isaiah Peter Paul Anthony Benedict Francis, but just embracing any funky western name that has become the fad is a definite no.

This rubbish trend is even more common with Nigerians with intertribal marriage, making the irrelevant and meaningless foreign name appear like a compromise between the parents who could not agree on which tribal name should be the first name.

After Aragon, one would have thought he would name the others Oshogbo, Ile-Ife and Nnewi.

The same people who would not name their child Sango or Ogun, would feel they are refined by naming their child Thor.

Talk about cultural slavery.

Oga is it ur name? Or is it your children?? If you father can name you Paul.. Why can't he name his son Ragnar... You are the one suffering from religious slavery because if he had named his sons James, John and Jonah you wouldn't have complained, oga if e vex u go and born ur own triplets and name them Iskaba, Iskebe, Iskoloboto.... *drops mic*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by goaldynman(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
i need ffk dick grin

The ones you dey collect for Italy no do you?!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
Razael23:

Oga is it ur name? Or is it your children?? If you father can name you Paul.. Why can't he name his son Ragnar... You are the one suffering from religious slavery because if he had named his sons James, John and Jonah you wouldn't have complained, oga if e vex u go and born ur own triplets and name them Iskaba, Iskebe, Iskoloboto.... *drops mic*

I have already opined that we suffer from religious slavery. That fact is known to all. Many cultures embraced names for the sake of religion, hence Europe adopted many Hebrew/Jewish names like John, Joseph, while the Muslim world also adopted Arabic names like Ibrahim, Farouk. All names which we here then embraced upon the acceptance of those faiths too.

So there is no debate at all about how those of faith bear certain names for reason of faith.

But we have now advanced even in cultural slavery to what kind of names we give our kids. Names that are clearly not of religious significance even for those who are religious, thus begging the question of why bear such names?

Some even use names from folklores of Europeans, but will call their own cultural folklore as demonic. We fancy names of European locations but don't fancy our own cultural locations.

I am not vexed at all, I have only made an opinion about a trend that seems not to wane anytime soon.

As for Iskaba and Iskebe, they are as meaningless as I have already opined about some of those presumably "refined" and "rich" names.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by stevedre: 4:53pm On May 25, 2018
You deserve a medal, you took the words off my mouth.

Throwback:

I can understand Christian naming with biblical characters and early Christian apostles and saints like Moses Daniel Isaiah Peter Paul Anthony Benedict Francis, but just embracing any funky western name that has become the fad is a definite no.

This rubbish trend is even more common with Nigerians with intertribal marriage, making the irrelevant and meaningless foreign name appear like a compromise between the parents who could not agree on which tribal name should be the first name.

After Aragon, one would have thought he would name the others Oshogbo, Ile-Ife and Nnewi.

The same people who would not name their child Sango or Ogun, would feel they are refined by naming their child Thor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by iyerikan12: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
The names of the children's are Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Maket: 5:09pm On May 25, 2018
With the kind talk Fani does, it supposed to be 010. Now
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
I have already opined that we suffer from religious slavery. That fact is known to all. Many cultures embraced names for the sake of religion, hence Europe adopted many Hebrew/Jewish names like John, Joseph, while the Muslim world also adopted Arabic names like Ibrahim, Farouk. All names which we here then embraced upon the acceptance of those faiths too.

So there is no debate at all about how those of faith bare certain names for reason of faith.

But we have now advanced even in cultural slavery to what kind of names we give our kids. Names that are clearly not of religious significance even for those who are religious, these begging the question of why bare such names?

Some even use names from folklores of Europeans, but will call their own cultural folklore as demonic. We fancy names of European locations but don't fancy our own cultural locations.

I am not vexed at all, I have only made an opinion about a trend that seems not to wane anytime soon.

As for Iskaba and Iskebe, they are as meaningless as I have already opined about some of those presumably "refined" and "rich" names.

Only wise people will understand the point you are trying to make. sad I am very proud of my Nigerian name and each time I go abroad, the first thing people ask, is the meaning of the name. It is a great ice breaker. cheesy I believe Nigerian names are too rich, too illustrious and quite spiritual. Some names are harbingers of fortune, and literally depict a person's destiny. Other names are prayers, or a reflection of what parents had to go through, at the time of the child's birth.

For those who want to keep giving their children meaningless names, na dem sabi. sad My own kids will definitely have true Nigerian names, reflecting their heritage in and out. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 5:21pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

Only wise people will understand the point you are trying to make. sad I am very proud of my Nigerian name and each time I go abroad, the first thing people ask, is the meaning of the name. It is a great ice breaker. cheesy I believe Nigerian names are too rich, too illustrious and quite spiritual. Some names are harbingers of fortune, and literally depict a person's destiny. Other names are prayers, or a reflection of what parents had to go through, at the time of the child's birth.

For those who want to keep giving their children meaningless names, na dem sabi. sad My own kids will definitely have true Nigerian names, reflecting their heritage in and out. undecided

Truly, those with meaningless foreign names might even have traditional names, but it is the meaningless one that is flaunted. A name so meaningless that you can't even ascribe it to religion, so why the need for it?

Don't forget to name your daughter Summer, and your son Forest.

Then you can go gaga with the current madness that started with the likes of Tiger-Lily, Blue Ivy, and then Sir.

LOL!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 5:28pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:
Truly, those with meaningless foreign names might even have traditional names, but it is the meaningless one that is flaunted. A name so meaningless that you can't even ascribe it to religion, so why the need for it?

Don't forget to name your daughter Summer, and your son Forest.

Then you can go gaga with the current madness that started with the likes of Tiger-Lily, Blue Ivy, and then Sir.

LOL!

Ehn? shocked Name my daughter Summer, or name my son, Forest? Say wetin happen? Tufiakwa! angry The day that happens, it means the sorcerers in my village have been doing overtime work, at the market square. God forbid bad thing. Forget Tiger-Lily, Blue Ivy, or Sir. It will never happen!! Not in a million lifetimes.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by goaldynman(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

Gerout of here! Bad belle! Is it your babies? Your small brain did not tell you the babies will have native name as well and these names a just first names!

Abeg shift and stop spitting all over yourself in this thread!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 5:33pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

Ehn? shocked Name my daughter Summer, or name my son, Forest? Say wetin happen? Tufiakwa! angry The day that happens, it means the sorcerers in my village have been doing overtime work, at the market square. God forbid bad thing. Forget Tiger-Lily, Blue Ivy, or Sir. It will never happen!! Not in a million lifetimes.

Dey there dey Jones, na for your koro koro eyes the "refined" and "rich" and "enlightened" Nigerians will start naming their kids 21st century names.

iboy and igirl.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 5:35pm On May 25, 2018
goaldynman:

Gerout of here! Bad belle! Is it your babies? Your small brain did not tell you the babies will have native name as well and these names a just first names!

Abeg shift and stop spitting all over yourself in this thread!!

It is even the first name that is important, but you are so consumed by your low self esteem to realise that the foreign culture of others is their local culture embraced by them while you relegate your own to the second.

Even if we claim we bear those names as Christian/baptismal and lslamic names, just as the Europeans embraced it from the Hebrews/Jews, and Fulani Jihadist embraced it from the Arabs, for what reason do we now bear random foreign names like Aragon or Ragner?

Is it for a reason superior to our own traditional names that you have accepted is not deserving to come first?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Affordablerent: 5:46pm On May 25, 2018
This must be insanity, what's he doing with all these kids? Most of his mates are already grand fathers yet he's still breeding like a jobless man. By the time he's 80 years he will still be training teenagers, is this not madness? Smh

Rent affordable houses in Lagos, contact me
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by luggy(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2018
congrants FEMI & PRECIOUCE
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Ashley86400: 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

I understand, but that cultural slavery has been established the moment some races and tribes chose to adopt the religion of another?

But what the hell is the reason for foreign names that are not even based on religious association?
The same reason Africans name their kids after religious characters. .neocolonialism.

Not only is it cultural slavery. .it's also mental slavery.
Indians accepted colonization from the British but didn't let it affect them culturally or mentally. The British were in India longer than they were in Nigeria. .but you will hardly see an Indian bearing foreign names or following foreign religions.

That's because they didn't let themselves be fooled by the white skin.
Our African forefathers were just too gullible and dumb to believe what a stranger brought them and letting them override our lands, pride, culture and heritage.
Other races did things for the benefits of their children and generation. .what did our ancestors do for us?
And centuries later, we the children are still paying for their stupidity . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12pm On May 25, 2018
Ragnar LOTHBROK! grin

Tribute to “THE VIKINGS”! kiss

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by MrCEO69(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback: 12:59pm

I can understand Christian naming with biblical characters and early Christian apostles and saints like Moses Daniel Isaiah Peter Paul ,Anthony Benedict Francis but just embracing any funky western name that has become the fad is a definite no.

Anthony Benedict Francis aren't in the bible either..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Throwback: 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
MrCEO69:

Anthony Benedict Francis aren't in the bible either..

But they are names of Christian saints (canonized or not) as already stated.

They are the ones who lived and preached the gospel post biblical era.

Same as Irenaeus, Origen, Polycarp, Augustine.

You should read up on them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by KingBaba1(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

i feel you, you truly makes sense on this issue of names..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by domehi(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats Femi and wife. Lucky woman indeed!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by miqos02(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2018
Suurulere:

Are you in Lagos? How do I get it? Hope it's negotiable? Just give the last price; I don't like haggling.
am in Ikeja, I don't sell the case, I sell only the hard drives
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Alhajipaulo(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2018
Throwback:

Yes I already identified your disease of false feeling of refinement that will accept Thor as a good name, but Sango as a bad and demonic name.

I reckon the Irish man who names his child Liam which is Irish, is also reasoning like a poor man, while a Yoruba man that disregards his own culture and embraces a meaningless Irish name called Liam, then reasons like a rich and refined man?
Nigger named His babies names He wanted, when You have your own babies you can call them herdsmen and Boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by 41lady(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2018
b3llo:
The triplet signify the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria... Congrats FFK
I am not from these ethnic groups but I love your intellectual.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by israelmao(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
This is result of a broken marriage;triplets!Holy Ghost fire your enemies!Congratulations.I desire this bundle of joy!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Funkybabee(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats to her..may God bless and protect them for them
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Justiceleague1: 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

Hello Myndd44, this is a breach of rule 2. The poster called Ziggylady is launching ad hominem attacks.

see this big mental screaming for the mods. Maybe he needs them to change his soiled diapers grin grin

ziggylady don put pepper for em anuxxs
lolss grin

lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by charispersnifid: 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Throwback:

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by laudate: 12:00am On May 26, 2018
Justiceleague1:
see this big mental Justiceleague1 screaming for the mods. Maybe he needs them to change his soiled diapers grin grin

ziggylady don put pepper for Justiceleague1 anuxxs
lolss grin

lzaa

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Simpubozz(m): 5:44am On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
6500 for 320gb. 250gb will be available next week @ 6k
I will get back to u. hope u know dat I was talking about 2.5" (for Toshiba satellite laptop)
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by agbonkamen(f): 6:58am On May 26, 2018
ceejayx:

In that ur small yansh? do ur keepers know ure this suicidal?
no its your seekers that should know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.