Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Love Or Hatred? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Hatred? (339 Views)

Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Hatred? by Josephdominic(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
A guy sleeps with his Ex on the eve of his weeding and says that he only wanted to part ways with his Ex, Is it LOVE OR HATRED?
Re: Love Or Hatred? by Josephdominic(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
I recently met a friend of mine who bleeps his Ex three days to his supposed weeding, but the weeding was done but annuled on getting to know the infidelity of the groom

(1) (Reply)

.... / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out In Bayelsa State (photos) / Pls How To Book A Flight Online? Or Tips To Book A Flight??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.