Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (30385 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Cyriloha(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2018
De here to blow English while some guys wee no fit speak correct English go de hammer money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by bababodmas(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2018
Berlyn1:
Hmm social media lovers angry still waiting for bae
How someone wey fine like DAT pics on ur profile go dey wait for bae ....are the guys in ur area in blindfolds?.......

Anyways. Me I don show ooo.....invitation card don ready....na to put bride's name remain....lol....
What sayeth thou?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by daddio(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
why most nairanland girls to dey form?

YOUR TRANSMISSION TRANSFORMED THE TRANSFER OF THEIR COMMISSION, I MEAN TRANSFERENCE OF (ABEG, NA HOW DE MAN TALK AM SEF?)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Yusuf54: 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
Ambitionsway:
See the cheap RING when the guy buy self grin
Another Bad English
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by SoNature(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2018
This guy looks too polished for the babe.

I pray he's sincere and the marriage will last
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Mires: 5:40pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

Probably due to your dead English grin

Kikikiki... Na English u want marry?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Iamtipsyy(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2018
Ambitionsway:
na 650 ba?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Yusuf54: 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
Cyriloha:
De here to blow English while some guys wee no fit speak correct English go de hammer money
Dangote,Bill Gate,Adenuga,Hushpupi,Otedola,Linda ati be be lo are speaking confirm English and are raking in Millionsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Mires: 5:44pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Well congrats to them, one thing is love CA be found anywhere regardless of whatever platform it is. What really matters is the maturity and understanding and little piece of simplicity.

pls am tired, am an ND holder, a female seriously looking for job in Abeokuta axis
Pls anybody with help pls get back to me thanks.

I will implore you to get involve in business such as selling female okrika wears, while you look forward to further your education. Just advise.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Spar7tan(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

Sorry to call u a murderer! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Berlyn1(f): 5:46pm On May 25, 2018
WaleOsu:

I'm here now grin
are you on twitter undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Danzazzausambo(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
D hand b like hand wey done handle something wella. Na makeup I mean o. I thing wey any body think na em sabi
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Flamzey00(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats Nigga#Plz don't get back to Instachat or Instagram to locate those pretty smally there. U meet girl for Twitter and na marriage enta ur small chip brain. I pity u nigga
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by almusay(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
why most nairanland girls to dey form?

Because u are transmission I mean transmitting bad English which is capable of making someone to go into comma.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2018
Berlyn1:
Hmm social media lovers angry still waiting for bae

Bae is here. End your worries baybay
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Premiumwriter: 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

grin

Savage cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Pharaoh001(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
Twitter is somehow full of decent and mature people than FB and IG..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by queendammy(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
'Where' and 'How' do they meet all these 'better' ladies on social media? The ladies i meet on social media, either they thief my remote controls, chargers or sponge, or they turn out to be more 'male' than "female"............ angry

You haven't met the right ones. Goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by soberdrunk(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2018
queendammy:

You haven't met the right ones. Goodluck.

......hence the question....... angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Olifiz(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

Haba bros chill now, all this people without chills en....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Olifiz(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

Haba chill now, all this people without chills en....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Eajike: 6:42pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

R
U
G
G
E
D
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Massdamm(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2018
Ambitionsway:
wat ur problem about the ring
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Ambitionsway: 6:50pm On May 25, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
na 650 ba?

650 too cost
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
cry cry

What's the matter, booboo kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Ambitionsway: 6:52pm On May 25, 2018
sirBLUNT:
like the cheap phone in your dp

No just reason d phone wen dey my dp cause you no fit buy am even with your 6 month salary or 3 session school fees shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

And you think say u sabi?

Joblessness won't even make you to be noticed.
Kid
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by olorizee(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
Holocene:
The girl is too short jare.....short girls too get wahala...
undecided undecided undecided you came to that conclusion because....?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Saintmary(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
oshe11:
All these Twitter and Instagram girls ain't who/what the claim to be ooo

That was how some were sliding into my DM when I was active back then, claiming to be considerate and all I needed in a woman. When I met the real girls behind their facades online, I had to quit and became more active on Nairaland.....

But the sad truth is most of the girls here are also feigning "Miss Good Girl" meanwhile they are the exact opposite of what they preach online.....

Girls just be the real You, so that whoever will like You would like the REAL YOU
Sorry for all your experiences. May God find you your Mrs Right!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Ambitionsway: 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
Massdamm:
wat ur problem about the ring

Observe the ring well. Na my mouth you Wan take hear way tin do the ring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Nairalander's Pre- Wedding Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.