Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (30379 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

What's the matter, booboo kiss
I wish I could also have something similar in the not too distant future
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Holocene(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
olorizee:
undecided undecided undecided you came to that conclusion because....?
Lot of water has flown under this bridge
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Edimogb: 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
look at the guy zip something is trying to come out
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
I wish I could also have something similar in the not too distant future

Lol! You dey cry for wife grin

I'm kidding, single life has officially become a bore so I'm tapping into these blessings too embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol! You dey cry for wife grin

I'm kidding, single life has officially become a bore so I'm tapping into these blessings too embarassed
You and me both. I am tired of this single life, but I have got a lot to accomplish first. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
You and me both. I am tired of this single life, but I have got a lot to accomplish first. cry

You can accomplish it all with 'her' by your side. I would say put love first cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

You can accomplish it all with 'her' by your side. I would say put love first cry
That is true, but I will prefer to accomplish them alone due the nature of what I aiming to achieve.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by ShawtCake(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
'Where' and 'How' do they meet all these 'better' ladies on social media? The ladies i meet on social media, either they thief my remote controls, chargers or sponge, or they turn out to be more 'male' than "female"............ angry
ahn ahn fear God Na.. grin[right][/right] Remote control?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Massdamm(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2018
Ambitionsway:

Observe the ring well. Na my mouth you Wan take hear way tin do the ring.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
That is true, but I will prefer to accomplish them alone due the nature of what I aiming to achieve.

Hmmm, sounds like deflection artistry grin

She's not going to do it with you physically shocked

Do you mean the nature of the job is somewhat 'anti-social' as far as hours spent working etc? I don't know why you have to do it alone?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

Hmmm, sounds like deflection artistry grin

She's not going to do it with you physically shocked

Do you mean the nature of the job is somewhat 'anti-social' as far as hours spent working etc? I don't know why you have to do it alone?
I am leaving my current location and I don't think I will be able to keep a serious relationship for a long time
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Ambitionsway: 7:32pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Massdamm post=67879361][/quote]

Craze kill you. grin embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
I am leaving my current location and I don't think I will be able to keep a serious relationship for a long time

That makes sense... new place, new faces, the future is bright my son grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

That makes sense... new place, new faces, the future is bright my so grin
lol
I am not your son, I am an elder cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 25, 2018
Neimar:

2500 last angry

grin

You don't have joy, I swear.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by soberdrunk(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2018
ShawtCake:
ahn ahn fear God Na.. grin[right][/right] Remote control?

That is the least awkward item ladies have stolen from me TRUST ME!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by samlake(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2018
*WIFE*: I'm already 50 and one of your friends still finds me very attractive.
*HUSBAND*: It must be Emeka that Ibo boy, abi?
*WIFE*: Yes, how did you know?
*HUSBAND*: Easy, he deals in *Scraps and fairly used*
NO FIGHTING.
Communication makes marriage sweet.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by MunorAnne(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
oloriburuku nii baba e
Fear no let bros speak type English again? Vizkiz shey you see wetin you cause nw.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by MunorAnne(f): 9:32pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
oloriburuku nii baba e
Fear no let bros speaktype English again? Vizkiz shebi you see wetin you cause nw.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by SMILEGOLD(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

Probably due to your dead English grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by oshe11: 11:12pm On May 25, 2018
Saintmary:

Sorry for all your experiences. May God find you your Mrs Right!
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Nobody: 2:37am On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
'Where' and 'How' do they meet all these 'better' ladies on social media? The ladies i meet on social media, either they thief my remote controls, chargers or sponge, or they turn out to be more 'male' than "female"............ angry
haha... About the more male than female commentcheesy. There was an instagram story they put up here sometime ago about one guy that invited a lady he met on instagram. Him and the lady were making out and the lady started giving him a Mouth Gig. Out of curiosity he held at her Hair and the wig came apart. Out of anger he strip am then he found out say na guy dressed up as womancheesy. In anger he called upon his fellow neighbours and together dem beat yeye out of the gay guy who was pretending to be femalecheesy. Abeg weird ppl too full dat instagram and twitter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by Massdamm(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Ambitionsway:

Craze kill you. grin embarassed

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by SPLENDID25(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
chivera018:
But wait ooo...
Was i the only one expecting an epic reply ?
YES!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics by WaleOsu(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
Berlyn1:
are you on twitter undecided
yeah...whats your handle? let us meet there too grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.