Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36948 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by harmbhrosz(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2018
post=67884916:

You are right and you made a good point.
But do all the people shouting want her to go abort the baby now or what exactly?

I can never do what she did also as a man
But Let God be the judge and everyone face their problem is my point.

Point made!
but when she judge others through her blog that one is OK right or the money she has have covered your own eyes to see she's being served her own coin.

In this our stupidd society, once someone has money, all sins are forgiven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by aksule(m): 5:13am On May 26, 2018
We are missing the point. You told me that "drinking alcohol is wrong in whatever situation "and l accept only for you to drink alcohol and told me that you were thirsty. That's the issue at stake not her being pregnant. Naturally, the females got pregnant.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ademoladeji(m): 5:14am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..

and you judge Boko Haram and Fulani Herdmen....

Oga, what is bad is bad. Say it even if you ain't practicing it. The message is all that's needed.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:18am On May 26, 2018
jbtobsyn:

I can see you are suffering from inferiority complex. So the whites that still held on to their beliefs are the good guys while your fellow tribesmen that correct t you are deceptive species.People of nowadays don't want to be reprimanded.If I correct you on something,that means I am a sinner right.
The lady hit on the point.Just because Linda has billions doesn't mean anyone can correct her.We Nigerians like praising people who deviates from our values just because they have money. I am sure that if people like you should become Yusuf Buhari's friend,you will praise him just because he has money and we all know it is our nation's money.
sorry my friend inferiority complex is out of it.Call it EXPOSURE..And i really pity you because you are obviously an intelligent person but u lack common sense and you aren't smart enough to know that u and ur lots are the problems of Nigeria..

So I'm nobly and humbly requesting u reevaluate ur stance on life...Emancipate ursef because u are just in bondage for nothing deceiving urselves..

I scream in anger everytime i hear OUR VALUES...Look at ur ratings in the world..I mean with all ur values Seriously? Don't be ridiculous your self denial,deception as Nigerians is out of this world..

You have more churches and mosques more than the pioneers who imposed it on u...laughably it doesn't translate to nothing in ur lives..Yet u have VALUES??

I know ur type anyway i don't expect to change in an instant u need real psychological sessions because u are lost,and devoid of reality to see how much of a mess u av made ur lives..

Let me make it clear that i get very irritated,perplexed and flabbergasted when PEOPLE USE CERTAIN WORDS LIKE VALUES...i don't have alot of words that are dear to me..But FRIENDS,VALUES,LOVE AND RESPECT, I suggest people to be careful in using those words..U must be honorable,sensible to use them..

I wish u all the best and i hope someday u will be free..
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Borderless: 5:21am On May 26, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!

Linda getting pregnant outta wedlock while still being an advocate of celibacy is very wrong!

This is not about assuming the position of a judge, it's simple common sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by stanveron: 5:24am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Atikusadvocate post=67884818][size=12pt][b]A woman’s right to give birth shouldn’t be determined by men finding her attractive or good enough to marry her. Having children in a good relationship is great but having one

She is just an advocate of a new move,

We should expect more of this act.

#ivf #spermbank
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by stanveron: 5:26am On May 26, 2018
She is an advocate of a new MOVE in this age.

Watch out for more ladies indulge in this.

#spermbank #donorFather #ivf

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by harmbhrosz(m): 5:27am On May 26, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Who is stupid between you and the person you are quoting. Am just asking.
don't mind that of a thing.

Maybe when her own poor sister get pregnant at 30+ out of wedlock, her whole family will be proud to advertise it to the public that they're proud of her, the next thing you know, the junior ones too will follow.

What is bad is bad, we don't have to loose our moral compass because it was done by a rich person, with people like , no wonder our politicians will steal our money and still shove it in our face with lavish spending and parties and we still end up hailing them

Some people's love for money can't make them see or think straight, they will ass-lick anything for the cash (in this case they won't even see kobo) tongue

The annoying part is that Linda deserves everything she's being served, that's how she also makes money from gossiping and judging other people's life but again, the association of ass-lickers on here won't see that as well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by BakireBulmaker: 5:31am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
[s]sorry my friend inferiority complex is out of it.Call it EXPOSURE..And i really pity you because you are obviously an intelligent person but u lack common sense and you aren't smart enough to know that u and ur lots are the problems of Nigeria..

So I'm nobly and humbly requesting u reevaluate ur stance on life...Emancipate ursef because u are just in bondage for nothing deceiving urselves..

I scream in anger everytime i hear OUR VALUES...Look at ur ratings in the world..I mean with all ur values Seriously? Don't be ridiculous your self denial,deception as Nigerians is out of this world..

You have more churches and mosques more than the pioneers who imposed it on u...laughably it doesn't translate to nothing in ur lives..Yet u have VALUES??

I know ur type anyway i don't expect to change in an instant u need real psychological sessions because u are lost,and devoid of reality to see how much of a mess u av made ur lives..

Let me make it clear that i get very irritated,perplexed and flabbergasted when PEOPLE USE CERTAIN WORDS LIKE VALUES...i don't have alot of words that are dear to me..But FRIENDS,VALUES,LOVE AND RESPECT, I suggest people to be careful in using those words..U must be honorable,sensible to use them..

I wish u all the best and i hope someday u will be free[/s]..

Bla bla bla

If you don't become born again and follow the Bible strictly or try to, you will land in HELL.
Chikena

This life is just a passing phase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Simpubozz(m): 5:32am On May 26, 2018
ngwababe:
The lady is right.
If you dey chop frog, talk say you dey chop frog. If you no dey chop frog, no dey share am for pikins dem!
Simple!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 5:32am On May 26, 2018
PLEASE DON'T BLAME LINDA.......

.....it's not her fault o ! john Thomas has been reformatting the brains of feminists since Adam!

.....at the sight of JT, all feminists BOWS ! lols...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MaziOmenuko: 5:51am On May 26, 2018
It's funny when someone brings her private life on the internet and then you expect people to mind their business. Linda made her fortune by not minding her business. Aproko and amebo was her full time job. Let her have a feel of it. What it means to write about people's private lives on her public blog.

See how others are adjusting their moral views just becuase its a celebrity with banana island mansion.

I know this too will pass away like every other thing. But it will remain a lesson to us all, talk is cheap! Hypocrites abound everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by paragon40(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach
However the truth is the truth, whether is coming from the devil or Sanctimonious fellow #missdouble standard.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:53am On May 26, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Bla bla bla

If you don't become born again and follow the Bible strictly or try to, you will land in HELL.
Chikena

This life is just a passing phase.
a hahaha ah ahahhahaah ahahahhah. ...

Ironically u are already in HELL..Perhaps that is why u advising people not to...I already made use of my brains,common sense and i understand basic natural principles unlike u that wud rather wait on ur drums,scarfs and men of gods to tell u what is right or wrong...

The saddest part of it according to the BBC reporter from Africa eye that exposed the emzor business executive manager...The man came from CHURCH on a Sunday to come and sell 60 cartons of killer syrups..That man took the cash,and give testimonies about the infinite mercies of the lord..And perhaps preach about hell meanwhile he is the one incharge of the FURNACE..

Hypocrisy and deception i repeat it's embedded in ur DNA...

If people are so terrified of ur hell..How come ur society has over the years been likened to hell itself
Many comedians has even said making calls from Nigeria to hell it's a local call tariff..U are probably using a powerbank now,maybe generator sound is disturbing u,mosquitoes are singing perfect ed sheeran for u before they fill their bowels with ur already danfo monoxide saturated blood..And u talk about hell.. I feel sorry for u...But ur cranium is impervious to new things so invariably u are doomed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On May 26, 2018
Borderless:

Linda getting pregnant outta wedlock while still being an advocate of celibacy is very wrong!

This is not about assuming the position of a judge, it's simple common sense.
I get your point here bro.
You have made a very good point here too.
We cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by alenwup(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2018
But dem sey nobi bele she get na moon bump na. Na silicone dem blow put for her tummy
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by truthfulmallam(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2018
God's laws and standards of right or wrong is same for both the rich or poor... Linda made a mistake. She committed sin. Period. Just like many of us sin against God... No need to paint it and make it seem like a noble act.

But, I think instead of Linda posting to justify her actions. She should rather post to accept she's human who fell in sin like everyone of us. And advice young girls who look up to her to ensure that whatever happens, they should desist from flirting and jumping from bed to bed...

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by naifizzy: 6:10am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..

Be reasonable... She's only pointing out the consequential effects of the statement Linda made that would affect millions of young ladies especially your sister

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by naifizzy: 6:10am On May 26, 2018
truthfulmallam:
God's laws and standards of right or wrong is same for both the rich or poor... Linda made a mistake. She committed sin. Period. Just like many of us sin against God... No need to paint it and make it seem like a noble act.

But, I think instead of Linda posting to justify her actions. She should rather post to accept she's human who fell in sin like everyone of us. And advice young girls who look up to her to ensure that whatever happens, they should desist from flirting and jumping from bed to bed...

Best and most reasonable answer
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Codeman01(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:
There's difference between 'no sex b4 marriage' and 'not getting pregnant before marriage'

I wonder oooo grin grin grin maybe she meant to say no pregnancy before marriage

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 6:15am On May 26, 2018
A very boring lady.

Some assume they have the right to adjudge other people's lives based on their narrow template.

There is a reason we are all different, and we must respect the right of others to be different and to make different decisions based on our realities.

What makes her think that her principles are a moral standard for others ?

Humans do not need more than common-sense to know that the sex organs were activated at Puberty for reasons known to the Beings who designed us, and none of these really matters outside of our matrix of control.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2018
naifizzy:

Be reasonable... She's only pointing out the consequential effects of the statement Linda made that would affect millions of young ladies especially your sister
lol...nothing will affect ur sisters if u concentrate on instilling fundamental values in ur kids.. And i have no foolish sister because my parents especially my mum aren't sheeples but REALISTS...

Learn to take responsibility for ur actions for once..Again the deceptive trait spoke through u now..Why is it that an average Nigerian is a sympathy archaeologist As it were..Lol

Same way in 3years the only past leader pmb is yet to blame is Awolowo and Aguiyi ironsi..Who knows he might be composing the blame speech as we speak...

Its quite unfortunate that people think they av a right to tell others how to live even if their own lives could be likened to an haystack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nukilia: 6:39am On May 26, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Bla bla bla

[s]If you don't become born again and follow the Bible strictly or try to, you will land in HELL.
Chikena

This life is just a passing phase[/s].

We are all in HELL already grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ImaIma1(f): 6:40am On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:
There's difference between 'no sex b4 marriage' and 'not getting pregnant before marriage'

Getting pregnant before marriage is the evidence of sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nukilia: 6:40am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol...nothing will affect ur sisters if u concentrate on instilling fundamental values in ur kids.. And i have no foolish sister because my parents especially my mum aren't sheeples but REALISTS...

Learn to take responsibility for ur actions for once..Again the deceptive trait spoke through u now..Why is it that an average Nigerian is a sympathy archaeologist As it were..Lol

Same way in 3years the only past leader pmb is yet to blame is Awolowo and Aguiyi ironsi..Who knows he might be composing the blame speech as we speak...

Its quite unfortunate that people think they av a right to tell others how to live even if their own lives could be likened to an haystack.

God bless your brain man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nukilia: 6:41am On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

Getting pregnant before marriage is the evidence of sex before marriage.

Its such a beautiful thing... cheesy grin Better than a murderer of children via abortion
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 6:44am On May 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Deed has been done already.....I only pity all these ignorant gullible feminist wanna be girls who allow some shallow celebrity to mislead them especially that Amanda chrisom on Facebook whose nudes has circulated all over d internet they condem men yet they are low key olosho and depends on dicks to feed and survive
Who is Amanda chrisom?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by emelda86(f): 6:45am On May 26, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!

She didn't say its wrong read again plz
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nukilia: 6:45am On May 26, 2018
truthfulmallam:

But, I think instead of Linda[s] posting to justify her actions. She should rather post to accept she's human who fell in sin like everyone of us. And advice young girls who look up to her to ensure that whatever happens, they should desist from flirting and jumping from bed to bed.[/s]..

Who made you also a judge over your sister? We are all guilty folks Mr Oga! I love a woman who kept her pregnancy than the one who aborted countless numbers of babies so as to please religious folks. Sex is not a sin, stop following the white mans brainwash... Know what you want and live by it.... Life is a free world and a gift to all cheesy grin
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Greatom123: 6:48am On May 26, 2018
Sin is sin and we cannot beautify it irrespective of who commits it whether rich or poor and the standard of God can never be compromised

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#OneHellOfANiteTour: Chris Brown Announces Wizkid As A Special Guest On Tour / Funke Adesiyan Fires Back, Says Tonto Dikeh Is A Depressed Woman / R. Kelly Arrested On Federal Sex Trafficking Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.