Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36933 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by flamingREED(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..

She judged rightly.

Linda, which translates into 'a snake'
should have been happy with the proceeds of her bravery,
but to try to teach a bulk of humanity falsehood,
Fellow, it's against the common conscience not to raise up the standard against her.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2018
tete7000:

Your comment shows that you definitely lack brain. I am indeed very sorry to have engaged a brainless and senseless person. I indeed need to send you that apology.
lol apology /apologies received but thrashed..

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2018
flamingREED:

She judged rightly.

Linda, which translates into 'a snake'
should have been happy with the proceeds of her bravery,
but to try to teach a bulk of humanity falsehood,
Fellow, it's against the common conscience not to raise up the standard against her.
ok ooo i have all of u..Panel of judges now u can all go and grill spider with suya pepper to celebrate your judge and jury victory...Linda don carry belle as someone quoted me saying..

I bow out...In dismay& disdain ofcourse!
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Okwyjesus(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2018
harmbhrosz:
don't mind that of a thing.

Maybe when her own poor sister get pregnant at 30+ out of wedlock, her whole family will be proud to advertise it to the public that they're proud of her, the next thing you know, the junior ones too will follow.

What is bad is bad, we don't have to loose our moral compass because it was done by a rich person, with people like , no wonder our politicians will steal our money and still shove it in our face with lavish spending and parties and we still end up hailing them

Some people's love for money can't make them see or think straight, they will ass-lick anything for the cash (in this case they won't even see kobo) tongue

The annoying part is that Linda deserves everything she's being served, that's how she also makes money from gossiping and judging other people's life but again, the association of ass-lickers on here won't see that as well

Well said. Linda flopped and worse of it she want us to believe her decision was perfect.She may have more money not more sense.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Josnac(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2018
Vicyace:

Of course. It looks right. She's old enough, she's successfully successful, she's independent. She's capable of taking care of the baby and even more babies, she's fully ready and happy to have the baby. So what's the issue?

It can only be morally wrong if she's not independent, still under her parents roof, can't point to the father of the baby, ashamed of her pregnancy. Etc

What's this one saying kwa??
Biko getting pregnant outside marriage is morally wrong.. if you like let it be that you alone own Lagos and Abuja combined.

Gush! speak of double standards!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by panicacid: 11:09am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Atikusadvocate post=67884818][size=12pt][b]A woman’s right to give birth shouldn’t be determined by men finding her attractive or good enough to marry her. Having children in a good relationship is great but having one without it isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Just be ready to work twice hard to provide the child the love and care necessary for good livin

100% right, a wise woman cannot miss on marriage and miss on child bearing too.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jaymichael(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2018
Josnac:
She's very right..most of these hypocrites congratulating Linda ikeji up and down will skin their daughters/sisters alive if the get pregnant out of wedlock.. but because Linda has got money, everything now looks right.
She be 36 na, her clock (as a woman) don dey almost tick finish so she jumped at the opportunity to be a mother because if she say make she wait for husband before she born, she fit no get pikin for life lai lai. I don't fault her on that at all. Children are gifts from God. What I may fault Linda Ikeji for is if she had at some point preached against sex or having a child outside of marriage, then she is an hypocrite because alot of young girls and ladies who can't think for themselves must have looked up to her as a role model and taken to that which she preached with some sacrifices and painful consequences. Some have lost their fiancee due to taking to her advice.
Take myself as an example, I have decided long ago as a young lad that I will never pay the bride price of any lady unless I give her belle first, (that is my personal decision and choice) That is the policy I followed Introduction, pregnancy then traditional wedding, no church wedding. If she had listened to and accepted the preaching of anyone saying no to sex or pregnancy before marriage, she go find her customers go front. What I am saying in essence is that you should be the mirror reflection of that which you preach.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 26, 2018
Josnac:
She's very right..most of these hypocrites congratulating Linda ikeji up and down will skin their daughters/sisters alive if the get pregnant out of wedlock.. but because Linda has got money, everything now looks right.
U talk as if Linda is a small girl of 16 yrs, if am not mistaking Linda should be in her 30s or so and she's gad damn rich. No one not even her parents will do poo about it.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 26, 2018
Josnac:

What's this one saying kwa??
Biko getting pregnant outside marriage is morally wrong.. if you like let it be that you alone own Lagos and Abuja combined.

Gush! speak of double standards!
See this hypocrite, if u are married, swear that u married a virgin and if u are not married swear to ur God that u are a virgin.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Josnac(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
What I may fault Linda Ikeji for is if she had at some point preached against sex or having a child outside of marriage.

Why are we suddenly trying to justify this shit??
Its her life, yes but she she preached celibacy before marriage.. its only right that she must show her pregnancy only after she eventually gets married.. not before marriage. Understood?

You can as well go on and get a whole community pregnant before marrying them..Na your choice.. but since she started her celibacy rubbish.. its would have been fair she follows it to a logical conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

Getting pregnant before marriage is the evidence of sex before marriage.
So u wud believe Linda is a virgin if she had not gotten pregnant.
I really donno whats the big deal her, Linda is in her late 30s we already knew she wasn't a virgin. The pregnancy proves nothing.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by laudate: 12:32pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
She be 36 na, her clock (as a woman) don dey almost tick finish so she jumped at the opportunity to be a mother because if she say make she wait for husband before she born, she fit no get pikin for life lai lai. I don't fault her on that at all. Children are gifts from God. What I may fault Linda Ikeji for is if she had at some point preached against sex or having a child outside of marriage, then she is an hypocrite because alot of young girls and ladies who can't think for themselves must have looked up to her as a role model and taken to that which she preached with some sacrifices and painful consequences. Some have lost their fiancee due to taking to her advice.
Take myself as an example, I have decided long ago as a young lad that I will never pay the bride price of any lady unless I give her belle first, (that is my personal decision and choice) That is the policy I followed Introduction, pregnancy then traditional wedding, no church wedding. If she had listened to and accepted the preaching of anyone saying no to sex or pregnancy before marriage, she go find her customers go front. What I am saying in essence is that you should be the mirror reflection of that which you preach.
And after getting the belle, she now has a miscarriage and loses the child after all the wedding, what will happen? You go divorce am, right?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Josnac(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:

See this hypocrite, if u are married, swear that u married a virgin and if u are not married swear to ur God that u are a virgin.

I'm not married, and I'm not a virgin and as such there's no damn way I'll start telling people to stop getting serviced while I do mine behind their backs, understand
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Josnac(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
jaymichael:
What I may fault Linda Ikeji for is if she had at some point preached against sex or having a child outside of marriage.

Its her life, yes but she she preached celibacy before marriage.. its only right that she must show her pregnancy only after she eventually gets married.. not before marriage. Understood?

You can as well go on and get a whole community pregnant before marrying them..Na your choice.. but since she started her celibacy rubbish.. its would have been fair she follows it to a logical conclusion.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by DAWN777(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
Antichristus:
JESUS WAS BORN OUTSIDE WEDLOCK. WASN'T HE?

NO HE WASNT THIS ANTICHRIST
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:

So u wud believe Linda is a virgin if she had not gotten pregnant.
I really donno whats the big deal her, Linda is in her late 30s we already knew she wasn't a virgin. The pregnancy proves nothing.

Does it mean that all the ladies in town are virgins because they are not pregnant? Why are you reading meaning that is not there?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by dokyOloye: 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
ngwababe:
The lady is right.
If you dey chop frog, talk say you dey chop frog. If you no dey chop frog, no dey share am for pikins dem!
Simple!
Make I help you modify your post small.

"If she no wan chop frog,make she no use teeth divide and share am for small pikins dem" grin grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

Does it mean that all the ladies in town are virgins because they are not pregnant? Why are you reading meaning that is not there?
U are the one getting me, wrong. Try to read n comprehend what I wrote.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ngwababe(f): 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
dokyOloye:
Make I help you modify your post small.

"If she no wan chop frog,make she no use teeth divide and share am for small pikins dem" grin grin grin grin

Thanks joor cheesy
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jaymichael(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2018
Josnac:

We are saying the same thing.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by akinsammy(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
Typical ashewo. A role model for Nigerian shut slay queens

you can't even spell " Slut" correctly.... lolzzzzz
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Fashblonder: 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
What's all this talk abt the woman being judgemental...sje made absolute sense with what she said without judging and she made it clear at the beginning.Linda,fornicators and all other baby mamas out there are wrong based on the bible's standards and she didn't practice what she preached also...Shikena!
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by kinguwem: 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
We should let her be. A successful lady without a husband or child in Africa is seen as a prostitute. However, conceiving before wedlock is an acceptable practice as long as the father of the baby has accepted responsibility. Age is not on her side & she is playing her game well.
I wish her the best.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
Ceccylia:
Spare me Abeg, I no get bf ooooooo Infact am still a virgin

Na so. Semi-virgin or Real Virgin? Or the one that has gone half way but remembered that God says do not fornicate. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ImaIma1(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:

U are the one getting me, wrong. Try to read n comprehend what I wrote.

I said being pregnant before marriage means that you had sex before marriage. That doesn't mean that having sex always leads to pregnancy. Some people have been having sex and have never been pregnant. When did i imply what yoy said?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Antichristus: 5:09pm On May 26, 2018
DAWN777:

NO HE WASNT THIS ANTICHRIST

Can you explain how Jesus wasn't born out of wedlock? After all, Mary was only betrothed to Joseph when Gabriel came banging her (remember Eve in the Garden of Eve?) and then emotionally blackmailed Joseph not to abandon Mary but ‘act’ like Jesus’ father. Hence, Jesus was known, and referred to, by the Jewish people of his time, as the Son of the Carpenter. In essence, he was a vagabond.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by sapeleboi(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2018
testing the new pants b4 payment is not badt thou smiley
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by laudate: 1:53am On May 28, 2018
Antichristus:
Can you explain how Jesus wasn't born out of wedlock? After all, Mary was only betrothed to Joseph when Gabriel came banging her (remember Eve in the Garden of Eve?) and then emotionally blackmailed Joseph not to abandon Mary but ‘act’ like Jesus’ father. Hence, Jesus was known, and referred to, by the Jewish people of his time, as the Son of the Carpenter. In essence, he was a vagabond.
Stop this silly blasphemy! angry Mary was NOT impregnated by any man. By the time Jesus was born, Joseph and Mary were already married. Why don't you go back & read the Bible and all it says about the birth of Christ?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by mapet: 9:38am On May 28, 2018
dokyOloye:
You can imagine d class and intellect of ppl who are moderators on a forum of this calibre.
This is an area where d owner of this forum failed woefully.
The other one called mynd77 cannot help but display his ethnic and political leanings at every turn.
This forum has d capacity to attain the popularity of Facebook, etc but alas ........

Bros,

It is saddening that this forum just gets worse as the day goes by. Even with fun, intelligence is receding. No wonder this place is sometimes referred to as the dustbin of SM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body / Biafra: Caz Chidiebere Slams Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.