Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36943 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2018
Nukilia:

God bless your brain man!
amen and u too my bro..Atleast someone reasonable finally..Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On May 26, 2018
emelda86:

She didn't say its wrong read again plz
Okay ma'am.
Thanks.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by mercyway: 6:53am On May 26, 2018
Gerrard59:

They deserve to lose their partners if they don't have brains to question statements made by anyone regarding their private lives.
But you know Nigerian gals are one way thinker
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ImaIma1(f): 6:55am On May 26, 2018
As i said before...do not take what any human being says to heart. When push comes to shove, they will do the exact opposite and start trying to edit what they said initially.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by deafeyez: 7:01am On May 26, 2018
nanauju:
I just remember how Linda used to meddle into people's privacy on her blog and called it blogging abi gossiping.. Anyways, she's having a taste of her own medicine. Pple should let her be though so she can concentrate on the birth of her baby.

All this one Aunty writer is saying is medicine after death, Linda has eaten the forbidden dick and is testifying of its goodness

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Electronics: 7:14am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..
So because the truth has been told it means the person is judging her. Even the Bible tells us that God has given us the spirit of discernment, so are u saying we cannot point out what is good or wrong? Pls stop misquoting the man, you cannot hide the truth, yes we are all sinners before God but what Linda did was wrong in the sight of God and we should not shut our eyes to it because of the LINDA IKEJI factor involved. When we see the truth let's stand by it. Our God is not a double standard God. That's my take in this issue

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by midehi2(f): 7:16am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach
whether she practice what she preaches or not, she just stated the plain fact. God help us.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2018
Her clock is ticking down. God alone judgement eternal belongs. Whom am l to judge?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by chuksiyk31(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Agent8706:
She sound pained! There is more to this than what we see!
There's nothing to it....if you know what fun to stands for you'd know she's just being herself...funto is one of the many Nigerian women causing positive change in Nigeria....I should check her out
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by midehi2(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..
must you quote the whole epistle to write sick comment. where did she judge or she just stated the fact, na waoo
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 7:25am On May 26, 2018
chineloSA:

What about the men who slept with those "Lovepeddlers"? Angel Gabriel?
my sister it's sucks to b a female in this part of the world. just look at that sanctimonious comments.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by chuksiyk31(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
post=67884878:
I thought she clarified herself. Another one trying to get minutes of fame with Linda's pregnancy.
Funto isn't trying to get fame.....she's famous among reasonable people...if you know.you know..if you have a wife or a girl friend, have her go for one of funto's seminars and thank me later
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ifykoleyahooc(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!
Let's call a spade, a spade. Lindaikeji..com is a disappointment to her fans and should hide her face in shame. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2018
Electronics:

So because the truth has been told it means the person is judging her. Even the Bible tells us that God has given us the spirit of discernment, so are u saying we cannot point out what is good or wrong? Pls stop misquoting the man, you cannot hide the truth, yes we are all sinners before God but what Linda did was wrong in the sight of God and we should not shut our eyes to it because of the LINDA IKEJI factor involved. When we see the truth let's stand by it. Our God is not a double standard God. That's my take in this issue
common...The perspective with which u quoted in this context is paradoxical and illogical,I'm quite spiritual but not religious and hence I'm my spirit of discernment is intact,perhaps u lots should listen to your inner minds more and stop using peripheral knowledge to digest the Bible..

Their are celebrated biblical names today which were obviously bore out of wedlock...Who knows u might even be bearing one..

FYI i don't give a hoot about linda i personally don't like some things about her but that's my opinion.

I don't have alot of friends but i have enough friends because of my personality i tend to say things as it is regardless of whose ox is gored..

I repeat most Nigerians have no moral justification to talk about her....It's highly irrelevant if u know it's wrong or not..Because we all know yet..Look at us today??

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Rebuke: 7:27am On May 26, 2018
Yhu see, I feel very sorry for this generation. With all this our " judge not" attitude, people don't longer want to be corrected or rebuked for their obvious wrong.

The comments here tell the level of our moral decadence.

The lady has spoken so well and I am very impressed that at least, we still have her kind.

Wit d way we are going now, someone will kill out of anger n say "don't judge me," many will cheat in marriage and excuses for doing that and wld say "do not judge me,". Somr will go to steal becus they need money and wld say "do not judge me,".

My take is, take a side and remain there. If you are a Christian practice what is expected of you. Don't start justifying yhur immorality wit d yhu ar nt God excuse.

Can we now continue to sin bcus we hav reasons? God can't change His standard, itz clearly stated and known that fornication is a sin, no matter yhur excuse or reason, still won't justify such act.

Always throwing shades at people who point out an obvious wrong is hiegt of stupidity to me.

Why is d truth so hard to accept these dayz?

I am sure the Offa robbers who killed and maimed many others will have reasons for thier crime too. who are yhu to judge them too, or are yhu now God? Smh

If we don't learn to call a spade a spade we can't progress as a nation.

No wonder we are where are today as a country. The mindset of an average Nigerian is so rotten that it hardly produce positive results.

Just see the comments of don't judge crew. They to me are the real hypocrite, two faced, double standard set of people.

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Kessythegeek(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2018
Broad is the way that leads to destruction and narrow is the way that leads to the kingdom and not many will find it. What broke my heart is she came out here to brandish it.... As if it was a trophy, despising the shame and alot of people she has misled. Years from now, everyone commenting negatively on this thread don't be surprised when your unmarried daughter comes to the house with a baby bump...i just hope you'll be happy. Lost Generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jbtobsyn(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sorry my friend inferiority complex is out of it.Call it EXPOSURE..And i really pity you because you are obviously an intelligent person but u lack common sense and you aren't smart enough to know that u and ur lots are the problems of Nigeria..

So I'm nobly and humbly requesting u reevaluate ur stance on life...Emancipate ursef because u are just in bondage for nothing deceiving urselves..

I scream in anger everytime i hear OUR VALUES...Look at ur ratings in the world..I mean with all ur values Seriously? Don't be ridiculous your self denial,deception as Nigerians is out of this world..

You have more churches and mosques more than the pioneers who imposed it on u...laughably it doesn't translate to nothing in ur lives..Yet u have VALUES??

I know ur type anyway i don't expect to change in an instant u need real psychological sessions because u are lost,and devoid of reality to see how much of a mess u av made ur lives..

Let me make it clear that i get very irritated,perplexed and flabbergasted when PEOPLE USE CERTAIN WORDS LIKE VALUES...i don't have alot of words that are dear to me..But FRIENDS,VALUES,LOVE AND RESPECT, I suggest people to be careful in using those words..U must be honorable,sensible to use them..

I wish u all the best and i hope someday u will be free..
Don't tell me that with the number of mosques and churches,we are still worse.The religious bodies are not the causes for the problems we encounter in our country.If you go on the street and interview the first 5 people you see and ask them what they will do when elected as president,most of them will say they will loot the country. So can you see that the problem has to do with child upbringing. If parents reprimand their children when they take what doesn't belongs to them,correct them for their wrongdoings,then this nation will be rid of bad people whose aim is just for them to have more than others in illegitimate ways.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by chuksiyk31(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
OboOlora:
Who is this one again?

All u people r just useless in that Nigeria
If you don't know who funto is I advice that you check her out on instagram....and try attending one of her seminars....I'm sure you'd thank me later
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by HoodBillionaire: 7:28am On May 26, 2018
linda has remained an ugly bich
just to let the world know that nigerians are hypocrites
bich be deceiving multitudes say na blogging
when we fully know she be suckin dics of big names politicians all for material wealth
bich
u must get miscarriage
bich

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Vicyace: 7:30am On May 26, 2018
Josnac:
She's very right..most of these hypocrites congratulating Linda ikeji up and down will skin their daughters/sisters alive if the get pregnant out of wedlock.. but because Linda has got money, everything now looks right.

Of course. It looks right. She's old enough, she's successfully successful, she's independent. She's capable of taking care of the baby and even more babies, she's fully ready and happy to have the baby. So what's the issue?

It can only be morally wrong if she's not independent, still under her parents roof, can't point to the father of the baby, ashamed of her pregnancy. Etc
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jbtobsyn(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2018
Rebuke:
Yhu see, I feel very sorry for this generation. With all this our " judge not" attitude, people don't longer want to be corrected or rebuked for their obvious wrong.

The comments here tell the level of our moral decadence.

The lady has spoken so well and I am very impressed that at least, we still have her kind.

Wit d way we are going now, someone will kill out of anger n say "don't judge me," many will cheat in marriage and excuses for doing that and wld say "do not judge me,". Somr will go to steal becus they need money and wld say "do not judge me,".

My take is, take a side and remain there. If you are a Christian practice what is expected of you. Don't start justifying yhur immorality wit d yhu ar nt God excuse.

Can we now continue to sin bcus we hav reasons? God can't change His standard, itz clearly stated and known that fornication is a sin, no matter yhur excuse or reason, still won't justify such act.

Always throwing shades at people who point out an obvious wrong is hiegt of stupidity to me.

Why is d truth so hard to accept these dayz?

I am sure the Offa robbers who killed and maimed many others will have reasons for thier crime too. who are yhu to judge them too, or are yhu now God? Smh

If we don't learn to call a spade a spade we can't progress as a nation.

No wonder we are where are today as a country. The mindset of an average Nigerian is so rotten that it hardly produce positive results.

Just see the comments of don't judge crew. They to me are the real hypocrite, two faced, double standard set of people.

Same here.Just because one has money doesn't mean he can't be corrected.I pray to God to bless me so that when I see others who doesn't hold onto God's value,I can correct them because these people only listen to advice of people richer than them.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Wesely01(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2018
correctbae:
The news about Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy is no longer news, she made known her pregnancy last Sunday. However, it ought to be a good news but she got bashed by people for different reasons. Many people felt disappointed knowing she got pregnant before marriage because she was an advocate of Celibacy, many young girls have looked up to her and practice no sex before marriage but this her act was not accepted by them. Supporting her actions, she said if you finally find someone you love you can have sex with him.

@funtoibuoye on Instagram felt her reasons was not justifiable, that having sex before marriage is a sin and shouldn’t be condone.

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won’t sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that’s really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that’s not what I’m here to talk about tonight.. It’s really her life and at the end of it, she’d stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you “NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back.” SERIOUSLY? I’m lost here! So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn’t work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about what sort of double standard preaching is that? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it.. And then I see the comments and I’m SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she’s saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I’m so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn’t been deleted from the bible and it won’t be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!! I don’t care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God’s kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let’s stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is “successful” and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won’t talk about these things, then what’s the point of our Christianity

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/25/do-not-have-sex-until-marriage-linda-ikeji-is-not-god-what-is-wrong-is-wrong-lets-stop-celebrating-rubbish-because-the-person-is-successful-lady-says/

Its unfortunate that you listen to those so call Celeb that tend to live fake life, Linda would come and lie to you say she no dey Bleep and you go believe no wonder this old people for this country dey use us anyhow.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Kessythegeek(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2018
Broad is the way that leads to destruction and narrow is the way that leads to the kingdom and not many will find it. What broke my heart is she came out here to brandish it.... As if it was a trophy, despising the shame and alot of people she misled. Years from now, everyone commenting negatively on this thread don't be surprised when your unmarried daughter comes to the house with a baby bump...i just hope you'll be happy. Lost Generation.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2018
midehi2:

must you quote the whole epistle to write sick comment. where did she judge or she just stated the fact, na waoo
the only sick comment or quote so far is from u my sister...

U can come and debate with me after u must av walked her shoes and did differently..

Then we can talk..Until then hold on to ur faith.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by sofat(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2018
Sin is sin no other name than sin, so fornication is a sin before God. So Linda should repent and walk the path of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by chuksiyk31(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
common...The perspective with which u quoted in this context is paradoxical and illogical,I'm quite spiritual but not religious and hence I'm my spirit of discernment is intact,perhaps u lots should listen to your inner minds more and stop using peripheral knowledge to digest the Bible..

Their are celebrated biblical names today which were obviously bore out of wedlock...Who knows u might even be bearing one..

FYI i don't give a hoot about linda i personally don't like some things about her but that's my opinion.

I don't have alot of friends but i have enough friends because of my personality i tend to say things as it is regardless of whose ox is gored..

I repeat most Nigerians have no moral justification to talk about her....It's highly irrelevant if u know it's wrong or not..Because we all know yet..Look at us today??
Bros she wasn't condemning her being pregnant....she was trying to correct a trending thought, that it's ok to have sex as long as you're in love.....teenagers "fall in love too"...would you advice that they start having sex?...love isn't a reason to have sex....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by CSTR1003: 7:36am On May 26, 2018
post=67884916:

You are right and you made a good point.
But do all the people shouting want her to go abort the baby now or what exactly?

I can never do what she did also as a man
But Let God be the judge and everyone face their problem is my point.

Point made!
But God has already judged.
In the Bible, fornication is a sin.

We all fucck and get fuccked outside marriage.

But it would be an insult and a lie to say God gave approval and blessed the act with pregnancy .

God didn't.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by kay29000(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
AVISENNA:
Truth be told ,her sister came out one day to celebrate Linda being engaged.That was just for social media junkies.Linda was already pregnant,in order to make herself morally acceptable , knowing she was pregnant was to get her sister do the broadcast.
Linda wanted a fairy tale wedding but mortgaged it by getting pregnant . I really don't issues with people getting pregnant,it's those that have double standards that worries me.A child is involved that's the important thing but then again ,since she was or is bold enough to flaunt the ring,show babybum,can we also see the ghost fiancé

One of the best comments on this thread.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Don't tell me that with the number of mosques and churches,we are still worse.The religious bodies are not the causes for the problems we encounter in our country.If you go on the street and interview the first 5 people you see and ask them what they will do when elected as president,most of them will say they will loot the country. So can you see that the problem has to do with child upbringing. If parents reprimand their children when they take what doesn't belongs to them,correct them for their wrongdoings,then this nation will be rid of bad people whose aim is just for them to have more than others in illegitimate ways.
no they are not, the churches and mosques are not..The handlers are..

I really I'm not in the mood to argue or banter words this morning..

Because really it appears u guys are reading without comprehension and some of u are life time sheeples.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Deed has been done already.....I only pity all these ignorant gullible feminist wanna be girls who allow some shallow celebrity to mislead them especially that Amanda chrisom on Facebook whose nudes has circulated all over d internet they condem men yet they are low key olosho and depends on dicks to feed and survive
..... Keep preaching. Wonderful
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by nowpresence(f): 7:39am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
Any woman who has ever had sex with a man she isn't married to is a who*e. If my own mother had sex with any man other than my father then she is a who*e
does this apply to male?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by weyreypey: 7:40am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach
Attack the message not the messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.