Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (28173 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

And stupidly dumb grin
Excruciatingly dumb grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:37pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
See who's taking the high road, Michelle obama quotes gini, you carry them for pocket since mrs happily married with a son nurse
Stop stalking me please.
It's now obsession.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
Phone *Rings*
Picked....UCL calling.

OFF

CRAPPY DUA LIPA IS CURRENTLY BUSY DOING CRAP AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY.
SOOOO UNINTERESTING!
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
my sister is in the uk. Already a chartered accountant before graduation. grin
UK ko, Ik ni.
grin grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Stop stalking me please.
It's now obsession.
grinThats what a hare thinks when a hunter is tryna kill it, you're a hare in human body i expect you to think like one, airhead

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
Champions League final.
Less mentions please.
Cmon Madrid kiss kiss
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by 912(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

When you drop insult, I will explain to you in details about protected sex.
When you are ready ,
Mention me dear

I'm not insulting you, I am just alarmed, shocked, confused and amused that a nurse doesn't know what unprotected sex is...... OMG, this is a disaster. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Bossontop(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
Damn it mhen....dis thread has been entertaining from beginning to end.......drama, insults, silent jabs and the lyk....
I'll just say this to everyone on this thread irrespective of which side u're on

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThats what a hare thinks when a hunter is tryna kill it, you're a hare in human body i expect you to think like one, airhead
it's okay please.smiley
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

it's okay please.smiley
grinOk highqueen
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
jesus shocked

suddenly the slut wey dey run mouth like weyrey is now saying God bless you....

chai, ayam suprised

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
912:

I'm not insulting you, I am just alarmed, shocked, confused and amused that a nurse doesn't know what unprotected sex is...... OMG, this is a disaster. cry

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2018
912:

I'm not insulting you,s...... OMG, this is a disaster. cry
Oya let me school you.
Using condom is not the only way of protection.
If you have sex with someone with std and the condom breaks, you get yourself exposed.
Some got std, not because condoms were not used but due to condom break.
Knowing your health status via test is very important for couples and those in a relationship because condoms are not used all the time in marriage.
Understand my point before making noise.
BTW you don't even understand the matter before rushing to make noise.
Read my comment again you quoted below

Yes. Protected sex is not all about using condoms.
If a woman wants to get pregnant and go for medical tests with her sex partner before they begin (which I am sure that Linda did)
Then it is also a protected sex
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

it's okay please.smiley
Leave her na.
Am enjoying her noise.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

After calling her ashawo and public toilet, you are now involving God
grinImagine
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 7:55pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinOk highqueen
winkwink

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:
Ruth.smiley

I'm waiting for your comment.grin
[b] Lol Sis, What I can say? cheesy

The truth is everyone that has commented on this thread in support of or against Linda's actions are all hypocrites! Bloody judgemental hypocrites!

Let's start with those in support : We all know that Premarital sex is fornication which in turn is a sin (Religious view ) . We also know the havoc caused by unplanned pregnancies, unwanted babies and unprotected sex in the society. From increase in poverty rate, crimes, diseases to loss of lives to mention a few. Seeing a public figure stand and preach against the root (Premarital sex ) of this problem is like a light at the end of the tunnel. We can't argue the fact that some ladies look up to Linda and act on her words, But then She crushed it all by her actions. It's a big shame! What she did will not only confuse her followers, it will render any further efforts of curbing immortality by her or another person futile and as well give opportunities to her opponents.

Now to Those Against : Well it is very convenient to think the right way, suggest the best solution and judge correctly when you are aren't the victim of the circumstance. We all should learn to put our feet in a person's shoe before passing judgments.

Linda is close to Menopause for heaven's sake! It is a woman's joy to behold a baby of her own. Such woman will do anything to achieve that even if it includes going against what you advocate for. Sacrifice most be made to get what you want ,The difference is how much or how deep you have to let go. Let he with no sin cast the first stone!

On this Case Sis, I'm just gonna sit on the fence, crack my ribs out on comments, disses, public announcements, revelations and all. Although what I find funnier though is the fact that the cause of this chaos (Linda) does not know about the existence of these people and somewhere she's is enjoying her life cheesy cheesy. My oh My! cheesy grin
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Leave her na. Am enjoying her noise.
sure?shocked
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

sure?shocked
Only weaklings take nairaland things to heart.
Just laugh it off.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2018
Lalas247:

sips tea grin bad girl
Sis Mi you are here too. I need another cup of tea please. cheesy

Good evening smiley

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b]Lol Sis, What I can say? cheesy

The truth is everyone that has commented on this thread in support of or against Linda's actions are all hypocrites! Bloody judgemental hypocrites!

Let's start with those in support : We all know that Premarital sex is fornication which in turn is a sin (Religious view ) . We also know the havoc caused by unplanned pregnancies, unwanted babies and unprotected sex in the society. From increase in poverty rate, crimes, diseases to loss of lives to mention a few. Seeing a public figure stand and preach against the root (Premarital sex ) of this problem is like a light at the end of the tunnel. We can't argue the fact that some ladies look up to Linda and act on her words, But then She crushed it all by her actions. It's a big shame! What she did will not only confuse her followers, it will render any further efforts of curbing immortality by her or another person futile and as well give opportunities to her opponents.

Now to Those Against : Well it is very convenient to think the right way, suggest the best solution and judge correctly when you are aren't the victim of the circumstance. We all should learn to put our feet in a person's shoe before passing judgments.

Linda is close to Menopause for heaven's sake! It is a woman's joy to behold a baby of her own. Such woman will do anything to achieve that even if it includes going against what you advocate for. Sacrifice most be made to get what you want ,The difference is how much or how deep you have to let go. Let he with no sin cast the first stone!

On this Case Sis, I'm just gonna sit on the fence, crack my ribs out on comments, disses, public announcements, revelations and all. Although what I find funnier though is the fact that the cause of this chaos (Linda) does not know about the existence of these people and somewhere she's is enjoying her life cheesy cheesy. My oh My! cheesy grin
[/b]
you see why I needed your comment?
I couldn't have said it any better.
your comment is hereby approved by all the ladies that felt indifferent about the whole saga.
thanks for your enlightenment, words from a wise woman from west.grin
Bless you sis.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b]Lol Sis, What I can say? cheesy

The truth is everyone that has commented on this thread

[/b]
You are blessed.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Lalas247(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Sis Mi you are here too. I need another cup of tea please. cheesy

Good evening smiley
evening dear.. just watching the match ... cup final wink
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2018
Please let me enjoy this match Biko nu.
No mention till after match. cheesy grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 8:02pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Only weaklings take nairaland things to heart. Just laugh it off.
like I have been laughing ever since.cheesy
just quit replying,iyaff do.smiley
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Spainze007(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2018
But seriously why are we NIGERIANS thinking like this...

Ok what if Linda is actually married secretly?

Is she a kid that she wouldn't kw the consequence(s) of having unprotected s**?

For goodness sake she is well educated?

She kws right from wrong!
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
Dreamswayne:
TSOM, thanks man....

lefulefu, food don done oo....
i dey enjoy am here cheesy cheesy

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Espada10: 8:34pm On May 26, 2018
I am starting to get an inkling on the lady behind this this drink limca account. ..her writing style look so similar

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 8:36pm On May 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CRAPPY DUA LIPA IS CURRENTLY BUSY DOING CRAP AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY.
SOOOO UNINTERESTING!
Interesting half time.

Missed Salah
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Espada10: 8:40pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

When a housewife struts the 'streets' of Nairaland (with the Romance Section as her base) 'sashaying' back and forth with a raised placard inscribed with screaming words 'I am married with a son! I am happy! I am a queen!', you know it's a cloak masking the many inadequacies in her life.

When a housewife spends all her time actively participating in the shenanigans on Nairaland - even by 8.02am on a Saturday morning when she should be spending time with her son who's not in school and her husband who's not at work- then the truth becomes less vague at closer inspection.

We've seen a gazillion of her ilk on Nairaland for years- the supposedly happily married ones who throw it in people's faces without being asked.

The examples abound; from the Mr and Mrs Siena (who were later exposed as living a lie and not even legally married) to BabyOsisi (the U.S-based happily married feminist doctor who was later exposed as being caught up in a scam marriage-for-green-card scandal, divorced and not even a doctor!) to the happily married women of the Family Section who slept with Coôgar and his gang (while married) and deactivated when caught, to Cocôcandy who was exposed by Truckpusher...

Need I go on? The biggest scandals to rock Nairaland (and well-chronicled too) have always been by married folks(women especially).

These are the ones who'd upload their family pictures on Facebook (including their husbands') yet subtly make a move on single young men on social media just for the fun of it. I'd rather not give examples about this.

You, Makydebbie, sure were glued to the pages of that Siena's marriage scandal thread so you definitely read some of these revelations. Some of us had these scandals unfold before our very eyes years ago.

The attention-craving original poster on this thread isn't different. Only time would tell. They always bow out the same way - in shame. smiley

I love Nairaland sha
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 26, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold Who asked u?
U talk too much...

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
Davidgrey:
lolll! lipsrsealed
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.