Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got (3325 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Bhelamblog(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
This is a no nonsense man, She tried to lure him with her words, but they failed her, A lady who tried to seduce her boss on Whatsapp after he took leave from work, just lost her job, Because she called his dear wife fat..

In the chat which was leaked online, the guy told her to resign else.. Anyway see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-tries-to-seduce-her-boss-on.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Bhelamblog(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
More

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
Stale . it was on NL last week and 2 years ago

8 Likes

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Bluezy13(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2018
The poster above me just spoilt the fun!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by saintol(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
eleyi gidigan oooo
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Caliphas55(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
how far with dis man na some one can not peacefully check on you.
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by swiz123(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
grin

Oloshoism gone wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by LordsApostle: 5:24pm On May 26, 2018
Hopeless man, if I know this man I for shoot am gun.
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by babyfaceafrica: 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
Bluezy13:
The poster above me just spoilt the fun!
which fun?
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by columbus007(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2018
this one don cast.
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by DSS1335: 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
Stupid boss! The lady didn't say anything bad to warrant such I'll treatment. This is what makes disgruntled house boys take to murder their boses angry
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by zenith4biz(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2018
Why do some people behave like God?
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by talk2hb1(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2018
When the Handshake is going beyond the Elbow grin
Dont blame our sisters though, boss has been selfish and she need a share of the cake undecided
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2018
What a man!
But the conversation look fake
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by PureMe01: 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
fake...2 years ish
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by seniorgozman(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2018
The Lady did not say anything bad.
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by troubleseller: 9:56pm On May 26, 2018
I think this is fake
You know who thinks this
is fake too?
My wife and daughter.
OP....

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
old story.serves the karashika right anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
Donwload our mobile App for hot connection to a perfect partner 18+ please www.connectme.fun/_ConnectMe_7220525.apk
Re: Lady Tries to Seduce her Boss On Whatapp for missing Work, But see Reply she got by Haleesha1209(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2018
Having an extra income aside my fashion design business has been fulfilled by this data sharing business.

Let me show you how just 1,000 is putting smile on my face and good income to my account balance�

With is data sharing business,you can be conveniently making nothing less than *#10,000 AND ABOVE per WEEK.

It is a training you can't afford to miss,grab this opportunity and start sharing data.

Make a one time payment of 1,000 and I will show you the way to financial freedom.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend The Truth / Am I A Bad Boyfriend / This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.