Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? (22636 Views)

Is Gionee X1s (3gb/32gb) Fake / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Gionee X1s Discussion Thread [new Release & price] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by harbjar(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2018
dauddy97:
sir, I need your urgent response. I'm about to get the Gionee x1S from jumia because of the battery and other specifications. since I read from your comments that it's poo. I guess you are talking from experience, should I continue my other if that 4000mah doesn't worth the fone. pls, I need your advice. should I continue the order. And tell me more about the fone. thanks
Okay let me give you a breakdown.... The battery burns at the rate if 10% in every 45mins when you're browsing on 4G... I am a very heavy user so it last me about 6-7hrs...
But if you're sure of having light if Atleast 2hrs... It will fully charge within that time.... I was previously using a 5000mah phone so you can excuse me if my taste for battery is high...
But aside that, its a very beautiful phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by DeBrain045(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2018
kmaster007:
what of Gionee product and hw much is Xiaomi Redmi prime
gionee products are good but xiaomi is better and more know globally the redmi note 5a prime is 43000 on jumia but warranty is the problem do gionee is better than tecno
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by DeBrain045(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2018
kmaster007:
I wnt sumtin like front/back camera with flash, battery and ram/rom
then xiaomi note 5a prime is meant for you 16mp,13mp, front and back with flash 3080mah and 3/32 ram&rom
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by gr8gem(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
donprosper6:
which one is better?
Currently using gionee x1s and I can confidently tell you that it is a no go area else you will regret it. Where do I start from, the camera is bad both front and back with fake color and annoying noise in the picture with bad quality output when zoomed even in outside shot with day light. The security is poor that it is easily virus prone, it lags alot and app crashes like there is no tomorrow. The bloatware takes up the little memory size of the phone, also the battery is nothing to write about and it heats up alot. If not that it was gifted to me, I would have sold it and get a phone off my choice. The x1s is a no no for me, I prefer the M6mirror for it sharp front and back camera and battery quality
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by kmaster007: 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
DeBrain045:
then xiaomi note 5a prime is meant for you 16mp,13mp, front and back with flash 3080mah and 3/32 ram&rom
how much do u tink I can get it nw
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by rapthugx(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2018
gr8gem:

Currently using gionee x1s and I can confidently tell you that it is a no go area else you will regret it. Where do I start from, the camera is bad both front and back with fake color and annoying noise in the picture with bad quality output when zoomed even in outside shot with day light. The security is poor that it is easily virus prone, it lags alot and app crashes like there is no tomorrow. The bloatware takes up the little memory size of the phone, also the battery is nothing to write about and it heats up alot. If not that it was gifted to me, I would have sold it and get a phone off my choice. The x1s is a no no for me, I prefer the M6mirror for it sharp front and back camera and battery quality

Is it the 16gb or 32gb ROM?
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by gr8gem(f): 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
rapthugx:

Is it the 16gb or 32gb ROM?
16gb rom
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by SuperSuave(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2018
henry007:
Hot 6 Pro and here's why in my review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAh0a6J5Co
really? Hot 6 pro over gionee with 3gb ram and 32gb ROM. Gionee A1 lite with octacore is better
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by SuperSuave(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And you are still on android 5.1.1. You didn't state that in what you typed. Gionee used to be very okay even with the M5 but that was then. I bet that you've not used any latest Gionee device after you bought your M5 that's why you typed that.

Let me break it down to you. Gionee is poo. Not what they used to be anymore. Even they know that.
what do you think of gionee A1 lite? the online price is 41k, do you have any idea of the retail price?
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by SuperSuave(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2018
Charmin1:
Currently using gionee X1s (3weeks old). It's a good phone the only problem is that the battery does not last.

Gionee phones are very good. I used gionee m3 mini for 2years and 6months the only reason I changed the phone was because the charging port was having issues. I still use though

I go for Gionee phones because I don't want to be disappointed �
how many hours does it take to fully charge to 100% from 0? how much did you buy and was it online purchase? thanks in advance
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by Winters22: 4:37pm On May 30, 2018
harbjar:

Okay let me give you a breakdown.... The battery burns at the rate if 10% in every 45mins when you're browsing on 4G... I am a very heavy user so it last me about 6-7hrs...
But if you're sure of having light if Atleast 2hrs... It will fully charge within that time.... I was previously using a 5000mah phone so you can excuse me if my taste for battery is high...
I can't use whatsapp on my phone. How do you set the data setting to accommodate whatsapp?
And do you have any trouble using Google Play services or any apps with the phone?
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by Winters22: 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
harbjar:

Did you have a problem with using Whatsapp when you first set up the phone ?
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by Winters22: 4:58pm On May 30, 2018
harbjar:

gr8gem:

Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by gr8gem(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2018
Winters22:

No I don't
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
what do you think of gionee A1 lite? the online price is 41k, do you have any idea of the retail price?

As much as 73k bro. It's a good device. At 41k, you'll be getting it for a steal. Go for it.
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by DeBrain045(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
kmaster007:
how much do u tink I can get it nw
43000 on jumia but the problem is warranty or you could order through gearbest
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by SuperSuave(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2018
olayinkajnr:

As much as 73k bro. It's a good device. At 41k, you'll be getting it for a steal. Go for it.
thanks bro
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by Charmin1(f): 8:46pm On May 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
how many hours does it take to fully charge to 100% from 0? how much did you buy and was it online purchase? thanks in advance

I didn't check how long because it charges really fast. I didn't buy online, I got it for 55k

The day I bought it someone who bought the same X1s was complaining, he bought his online at a cheaper price but he found out that the spec was not for Nigeria angry
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by harbjar(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2018
Winters22:

Noooo i didn't
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by SuperSuave(m): 3:52am On May 31, 2018
Charmin1:

I didn't check how long because it charges really fast. I didn't buy online, I got it for 55k

The day I bought it someone who bought the same X1s was complaining, he bought his online at a cheaper price but he found out that the spec was not for Nigeria angry
wow! the last paragraph is an eye-opener. thanks.
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by directonpc(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2018
So many dishonest reviews here.
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by whillyamz98(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Mcslize:

That's not true bro. Gionee never disappoint. Gionee has the best battery for all their products. No be joke

Most true.

I still use a Gionee M5 today and i haven't exhausted the battery to zero since two years now.

Gionee is one of, if not the best brand of smartphones in the market today. A very sleek smartphone with high utility. I'd pick Gionee anytime anyday
Re: Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? by MrCork: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cleopatrachris:
Thank you so much

.Kaiiiii. ..darling can I kiss u? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression / Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.