Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92229 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

why would she talk about marriage with the guy, give him every attention and called him her love?

My problem is not the guy, why did she lied to me she is not dating someone or have someone she loved and consider serous in her life before accepting me even thou I have asked her the aforementioned before I proceed with the relationship
Bro, your missing out important details about what's happening to you. Uve still not answered my questions but nevertheless all I can say is this. Just because she accepted to date you doesn't give you the right to breach her privacy. Relationship takes time bro, before you question her about why she's talking about marriage, you yourself are you ready for marriage? Have you ever told her you have intentions to marry her and when? Before you even attempt to breach her privacy if you must do that, their should be a great deal of commitment from you to show her you want a serious relationship and not child's play. Ladies think differently, unlike us men they don't really have time. I'm not sure why she said yes to you yet cause I'm not in her mind but I can tell you one thing, she doesn't see a future with you hence that's why she's discussing it with someone else who she thinks is prepared to settle down soon. She might have met him after she accepted you, it doesn't mean she's sexually involved with him yet. Talk to her and let her know you respect her decision, tell her to tell you the truth and if she really wants to be with you or not. Don't ponce on her in anger else she won't open up to you, just be prepared to move on if she says she doesn't want to continue.

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TheKingIsHere: 11:00pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:
I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Better dump the biitch and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by deleo16(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2018
NOC1:
Why do you guys go through peoples phone?
There is no way you will check someone's phone without Seeing one thing.
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.
God bless you I was about typing same thing like the fact u said you are not "LEGALLY MARRIED"

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by spiritedtete: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.

Heyyy... you done dey turn am to Agape love be that ooo... lol
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by SoapQueen(f): 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
grossintel:
Bro, your missing out important details about what's happening to you. Uve still not answered my questions but nevertheless all I can say is this. Just because she accepted to date you doesn't give you the right to breach her privacy. Relationship takes time bro, before you question her about why she's talking about marriage, you yourself are you ready for marriage? Have you ever told her you have intentions to marry her and when? Before you even attempt to breach her privacy if you must do that, their should be a great deal of commitment from you to show her you want a serious relationship and not child's play. Ladies think differently, unlike us men they don't really have time. I'm not sure why she said yes to you yet cause I'm not in her mind but I can tell you one thing, she doesn't see a future with you hence that's why she's discussing it with someone else who she thinks is prepared to settle down soon. She might have met him after she accepted you, it doesn't mean she's sexually involved with him yet. Talk to her and let her know you respect her decision, tell her to tell you the truth and if she really wants to be with you or not. Don't ponce on her in anger else she won't open up to you, just be prepared to move on if she says she doesn't want to continue.

My nigga, my nigga! I bet you typed this with your 'good' hand! Imma call you!

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by histemple: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Who sent you to be checking her phone "as the boyfriend". You have seen what you are looking for.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by UDUJ(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

donstan18:
Did you just ask what you should do?

Well, you won't hear it from my mouth that you are foolish and stupid for asking such question.

grin grin The Boldfaced, donstan is even too polite. I feel like telling you harsher words angry

Grow up, move on. There is someone better out there angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by BAILMONEY: 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS REASON LIKE PROPHET BULLHARYangry
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mustafa006: 11:04pm On May 27, 2018
Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence bro
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by karzyharsky(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2018
did u no her age
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Pat081: 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
NOC1:
Why do you guys go through peoples phone?
There is no way you will check someone's phone without Seeing one thing.
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.
because dey want to dead of high blood pressure
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by lolipopandy(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
So you had to check her phn for what reason first of all
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
Are you hitting it?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by package7(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
My lover boy.. I see the garment of Sampson overshadow you, it is not obvious that is Delilah for you. Pick race jare. Or you want delilah to handle you to the enemy. grin

Be wise guy.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Bahddo(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.
love is not unconditional anywhere in the universe.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Pentools(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

She might be right by the way..

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by samsam2019: 11:09pm On May 27, 2018
Women?

Ask us married men if you wan hear real story
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by package7(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2018
Mr lover boy.. I see the Spirit of Sampson overshadow you, it is not obvious that is Delilah for you. Pick race jare. Or you want delilah to handle you to the enemy. grin

Be wise guy.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by addikt(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2018
You dunno anything , girls of nowadays , my gf and I fought last week , I stopped talking to her so she would feel bad , today what I saw was another guy on her whatsapp status win the inscription I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY, I MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST FOR YOU BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST ..... I just dunno .... SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by LoneWolf200(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2018
deleo16:
God bless you I was about typing same thing like the fact u said you are not "LEGALLY MARRIED"

Both use ya senses!,so because we are in a relationship and not married yet means we shd be careless abt our lifestyles?what do you even know abt relationships?ask your dad and mom asap!

Note-Dont try to smell what you wont even eat*

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by ultimate77(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2018
What is even my business sef? I can only wory my head if she has a fair skin.. And my the way, I'm yet to see that ghe that can play me. If u have one pls.. Send across..

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Damfostopper(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
Forget about *I won't cheat on yu*...The Truth is, Everybody is gonna hurt yu..Yu just av to find the ones worth suffering for..Bob_Marley

2 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by HRich(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by heendrix(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
iLegendd:
When they tell you guys to purchase our books and read about relationship and dating, some of you think we want to steal your money but you waste more in trying to please a woman and even more in trying to buy her love.

Why do you guys love learning this easy relationship stuff the hard way? Handling a relationship is easy. Read our books and you'll never regret. In fact, you'll be shocked with what you'll learn.

Anyway, click this link and check them out: www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

Have a nice day.

Lolz grin
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
1) Never ever go through your GF/Wife phone. Nothing good can come from it, absolutely nothing. You'll just end up with at best heartache or worst heart attack.

2) I don't believe in long courtships for these reasons. If you have just a girlfriend then she's not only yours. If you have a fiancee then take her off the market ASAP.

3) Any real man will not act on a whim but on a set of principles. These principles should not be secret and should be known to anyone that you know about. These principles should be based on a set of acceptable and unacceptable.

4) My unacceptable includes infidelity and consequence is cast in stone, an immediate and unceremoniously breakup.

So if it were me then the need to do is clearly known to all concerned.

Good luck to you.

If you continue with this girl, and I think you will because most Nigerian males have turned soft, you should expect harsher stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by chukzyfcbb: 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
if you want to have a healthy heart and a sound mind, please try and resist the temptation of checking a woman's phone...

I swear down, the things you can find in her inbox will raise your BP to 180! Your adrenaline will pump like it hasnever been pumped before scrolling through her messages.

2 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Oroolorun(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
What if someone truly used her phone?
Am going through my sent messages d other day & I found several loves messages sent with my phone by a 15y boy who always tell me, 'sir please can I use your phone to call my mother?'

Don't jump into conclusion.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Platony(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
Its another one......

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Revolva(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
generation of flirts and call gals are almost all Naija babes

check did fanpage n see DAT almost all Naija babes r runs gal olosho

u may see ur sister or galfriend there

https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho/?ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by goldenval(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Did you just ask what you should do?

Well, you won't hear it from my mouth that you are foolish and stupid for asking such question.

Love kill you dia.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Like seriously?
hummm mr man.. Don't tell Me u know nothing about that....It's a phase most retired or experienced lovers visit and eventually seek asylum.

U gotta be honest a wise man or a would be lover boy can and should only be heartbroken once..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.