Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92227 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Encyclopedia1: 11:18pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:
I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Bros..... Play along and find a better sweetheart. Believe me u will almost hang urself when the truth opens up.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
If you don't know what to do, are a baby not to know what to do?

All the money you'd spent on her, would you spend it on innocent young man that need help out there

Stop asking stupid questions.

Go get marry and stop fornication.

Well, I have ans for you dude. Impregnant her.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Daejoyoung: 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
If love is conditional it’s not true love. Period!!!!! No if buts or maybes.
Unconditional love is a myth, even God so loved the world that he gave his son, in order to achieve something great from that giving.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by prinsam30: 11:20pm On May 27, 2018
just get over it Bro, it's not worth it, I've been in that shoe before, check my recent thread and find solace, peace bro
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
grin...... Na Love-Love story but......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
LoneWolf200:

Both use ya senses!,so because we are in a relationship and not married yet means we shd be careless abt our lifestyles?what do you even know abt relationships?ask your dad and mom asap!

Note-Dont try to smell what you wont even eat*
chai in 21st century?now i know why u guys av complex problems with ur women...U are so daft and archaic ☛the women are milestones years ahead and u still claiming dead higher vessels..Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2018
be like me.. no relationship.. zero worries... 100% peace
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by enimooko: 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
debygrin:
be like me.. no relationship.. zero worries... 100% peace
Talk true cool

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by KosyJerry(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

Give yourself a very hot slap and then WAKE up. If you don’t, then your doomed forever in that relationship.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by gonkin(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
When it comes to heart break, i have experienced it so much to an extent i ran out of emotional glue and duck tape.

The first and 2nd time was heavy in fact i cried so hard and my friends were cheering me up. 2nd time i had a carryover in one of my courses cuz i wasn't focused.

She's not cheating on u she's cheating with you. I dated a girl that denied me in the presence of another guy thats one of the biggest Bleep up in my relationship life. Just walk away, don't yell dont quarrel. Ignore her totally

Im not beyond hearth break.
Girls can cheat OH LORD OF MERCY.
What i do when a girl messes up. If you're jobless its way worse. So get busy. Sometimes I hang out with a few friends just to get over the pain . If u have a matured female friend share your pain with her. Some ladies are really good at talking your mind off the heartbreak as for guys well all they would say is she's a b!tch. Just dont be alone and don't be less busy also don't get drunk.

Delete her numbers, pictures and text so u dont call cuz she's got u in a bottle.

4 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Benwems(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life
He does not love her because he is contemplating leaving a LovePeddler?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by AreaFada2: 11:30pm On May 27, 2018
Lol.

OP, are you a learner? Didn't you know you were only a shareholder? Probably a minority shareholder for that matter. grin cheesy

When it comes to multiple dating men are JJC these days. Even some girls of 19 are effortlessly juggling several guys from age 21 to 50!

She's not even a cheating wife, so what's your problem?

If you are heartbroken what of those who find out after 25 years of marriage that their kids are not theirs? Should they be kidney-broken? shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Mujtahida: 11:30pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
To me I don’t think it really exist, only between a mother and child. But hey, it’s romantic to say “I love you” to your partner, so let us continue and be happy smiley
Ever wonder why old people say next to nothing about romantic love? Ever wonder why it's only those within the sexually active category who write songs, sing ballads, make movies, cry up and down about romantic love? It's a fiction created by nature just so men and women (especially since many women need that falsehood to have sex) can procreate.

When people say they are in love, nature laughs

4 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by prettyrits: 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
You're a born fool, and so, shall you remain. That bloody girl is fucking a bigger cassava. Besides, you're not rich.uote author=Mrcapability7 post=67923458]I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

________________[/quote]
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Daejoyoung: 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Exactly, so then can we really call that true love? I don’t think so, I don’t define that as love. You love the conditons that come with the person. Not the person themselves.
You can like people and things unconditionally as a default. But when it comes to love, you love because there is something valuable and attractive to you and for you. Even a mother's love for her child is based on having the child as her replica.
ln a relationship, it should be a give and take kind of love, else we would keep deceiving ourselves with the so called most loving partner being also the most trampled on.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dadark: 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
i woudnt do that.....checking the privat things of your partner....this is breach of trust......
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dadark: 11:40pm On May 27, 2018
you cant await from a woman to wait for you all her ol life....

she have to keep options open for herself.....

i understand that.....
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dadark: 11:41pm On May 27, 2018
you men are nothing special.....
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Mujtahida: 11:44pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Punishment for wrong doing is a perfect display of love. It is the negative side of the reward given to loved one that does something inappropriate. It is the consequence of our action or behavior. Every action, behavior or deed either attract reward or punishment. If you love a child and you fail to punish him or chastise him when he errs, you are simply destroying him/leading him to destructive path, and how can you claim to love a child and still destroy him? Love does not accommodate irresponsible behavior/conduct.

As for God's genocide, the truth is that after the fall of man, God established covenant with Abraham and his seed (Hebrews). The covenant did not cover Gentiles but it only extend to those that treat Abraham and Gus seeds right. But Jesus came to give the grace to the whole world and extend the covenant beyond the seeds of Abraham.
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love
1 John 4:18 KJV

Perhaps the word should be 'discipline' not 'punishment'
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by YungPrinzz(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
To me I don’t think it really exist, only between a mother and child. But hey, it’s romantic to say “I love you” to your partner, so let us continue and be happy smiley

Gbé enu e sóhün jàre! Never you confess love when udonminit.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by SirBunky85(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2018
Mrcapability7:

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dadark: 11:47pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Punishment for wrong doing is a perfect display of love. It is the negative side of the reward given to loved one that does something inappropriate. It is the consequence of our action or behavior. Every action, behavior or deed either attract reward or punishment. If you love a child and you fail to punish him or chastise him when he errs, you are simply destroying him/leading him to destructive path, and how can you claim to love a child and still destroy him? Love does not accommodate irresponsible behavior/conduct.

As for God's genocide, the truth is that after the fall of man, God established covenant with Abraham and his seed (Hebrews). The covenant did not cover Gentiles but it only extend to those that treat Abraham and Gus seeds right. But Jesus came to give the grace to the whole world and extend the covenant beyond the seeds of Abraham.

go talk with your kenyans oo...they are loosing it....they are just continualy blabbling nonesense....

we will blaim you when they go mass suicide... angry angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0

dont play with the feelings of others.... angry angry
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2018
YungPrinzz:

Gbé enu e sóhün jàre! Never you confess love when udonminit.
rude and unnecessary
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2018
Mujtahida:

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love
1 John 4:18 KJV

Perhaps the word should be 'discipline' not 'punishment'
Discipline is PUNISHMENT with intention to correct. The opposite of punishment is reward...
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dnapstar(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2018
I will always say it "if you want to leave long, never go through your partner's phone"
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Espada10: 11:56pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by oderinlewo(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Safiaa post=67923577]We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life [/quotle] you are really on point
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by oderinlewo(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Safiaa post=67923577]We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life [/quote/]

you are really on point
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by joe4christ(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.

Then what is love oh "doctor luv"? Cos from your view, I don't think even God can love...
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2018
joe4christ:

Then what is love oh "doctor luv"? Cos from your view, I don't think even God can love...
smiley
I’ve explained it on the thread. Read through it.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Larryslim(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2018
That's how some guys will use their hands to kill themselves..
Bros it is now clear to you as day,that this girl doesn't love you like you do..
Why waste your time on her??
Abeg free am,make you go your own way!
But make sure you straff am before you free am o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.