Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil (4098 Views)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by comechop(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2010
I sincerely believe this woman should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2010
CHANCEMAN:

FL GATORS AND PADDY LO it is not illegal to instal cameras in home [b]for security reasons y[/b]ou do not need the permision of anybody to do that and evidence gathered in such manner is admissible in court in the US.When you instal cameras in your home for security reasons is it not likely that cameras will be installed all over the house?It only becomes an offence when they were installed for the purpose recording sexual acts and in that case most likely cameras will be limited to the bedroom.
When cases like these are being investigated if there are tapes the investigators check them also before deciding to prosecute or not.
I was not arguing with that.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by mosun22: 5:06pm On May 28, 2010
@dayokanu, in dallas!!!! im not one of them ooooooo, dallas chick are nice!
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2010
@dayokanu, in dallas!!!! im not one of them ooooooo, dallas chick are nice!

Well that was what one of my homeboys told me o.

He said "Pls my guy avoid Naija girls in Dallas, You break up with them, they call the cops that they were ra-ped"

Abeg I don dey find person for DFW side. Where are the happening spots in DFW.

It seems that Kenyans are more dominant there. I was in Club Nai in Addison and it was mainly East Africans.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by bkbabe97: 6:11pm On May 28, 2010
kaecy5:

@bk/babe97

well i have to give it to u,  i have never thot u were intelligent cos  most of your post are tribalistic,  sentimental and indirectly racist

but in this dialog u have shown enough reasonable arguments with facts, proves and well documented articles.

keep it up,  cheers

Well, I guess the age old saying comes into play here: Dont Judge a book by its cover! Im not tribalist; my sisters' are Ibo! I could care less about Nigeria's tribes. And I definitely aint racist. Why should I be? I got black, white, hispanic (and wuteva else) in me so why should I hate a person cause of their color. I just hate ignorance, bigots and liars! Take the time to review my posts and u'll undastand where I'm coming from. Besides, I just come on here to rankle the bigots, thats all! No big deal. Thanks for the compliments tho. Cheers to u too!
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by sulad82i(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2010
What a life, some women are so bad.
Lesson to learn: Dont get on every cheap toto cos it can take 7months of ur life away or even worse, the whole of ur life.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by isimili: 12:02pm On May 29, 2010
FL gator where did you pick up those shake what you have images? i love them.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by mikeoscar: 2:05pm On May 30, 2010
the jurors get time dey cry for am, who send am msg, i think this a lesson for the boi, let him go am marry and stop such Act,

This is the closest thing I hear anybody say as far as Morality is concerned/abstainance. Dude should give His life to Christ, do thanksgiving, Get serious with a lady and Marry if He can't wait. I no understand all this "He took her home , He had intimacy" and ish.
Guys, hold-body, pray wait and Marry your own Wife (same for Ladies on this forum). All this deeping here and there no dey pay, serious!
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by Redman44(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2010
@ Mike Oscar, tell them oooooooooooo sad sad sad sad

www.amebor.com
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by shilling(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2010
What exactly is wrong with the word r. a. p. e?

Moderators/Seun: Will I get banned for writing it like that? R. a. p. e is not an offensive word, it's sad and disturbing. But, certainly not offensive like cuss words.
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

Well, I guess the age old saying comes into play here: Dont Judge a book by its cover! Im not tribalist; my sisters' are Ibo! I could care less about Nigeria's tribes. And I definitely aint racist. Why should I be? I got black, white, hispanic (and wuteva else) in me so why should I hate a person cause of their color. I just hate ignorance, bigots and liars! Take the time to review my posts and u'll undastand where I'm coming from. Besides, I just come on here to rankle the bigots, thats all! No big deal. Thanks for the compliments tho. Cheers to u too!
Oh shut up!

isimili:

FL gator where did you pick up those shake what you have images? i love them.
wink
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by cantell(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

Mumu, keep telling urself that!
Your sisters are Igbo and you can't even write it properly.
Abeg make we hear word!
Re: Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil by bkbabe97: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
cantell:

Mumu, keep telling urself that!
Your sisters are Igbo and you can't even write it properly.
Abeg make we hear word!

Ibo! Ibo! Ibo! Ibo! Now, kill urself! Ibo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... / PHOTOS: Babajide Obanikoro Celebrates Wife Fati On Her Birthday / LASG Raises Lagos Employment Trust Fund Support By 100 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.