Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (22497 Views)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by kahm7723: 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
make we dey looku them
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by brodalokie: 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
God that gave you natural something no sabi
Na was for these people self
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by GOFRONT(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
Nobody needs a physician to know that artificial eyelashes is a huge risk.

The battle to keep a man is real ,almost everything has an artificial substitute in a woman's body now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by FluidQueen(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
post=67933870:
Some ladies won't like this.
Actually, any lady that attach this artificial lashes are runs girls to me.
Odeh. grin
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Olivervivian(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2018
My aunt has been fixing it for so long,nothing happened to her.Abegi,one thing must kill a man.
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by josephace2020: 6:32pm On May 27, 2018
Will they take this warning? NO!

Come to my thread to learn 2D animations and earn on fiverr with it. Follow my signature
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Ishilove: 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
Tell them o. All these fixing
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2018
I find this false eyelashes stuff very disgusting. And I find women who wear them very irritating

1 Like

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:
Nobody needs a physician to know that artificial eyelashes is a huge risk.

The battle to keep a man is real ,almost everything has an artificial substitute in a woman's body now lipsrsealed
Even artificial toto dey

2 Likes

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by BlackHatNaija: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
FluidQueen:
Odeh. grin
E pain am grin
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by engrjacuzzi: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Salah was out and Liverpool team lost focus. This is one of the reasons it's not good to have one girlfriend. ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Twoclans(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Even artificial toto dey

Naso

I even hear there are fake ********,bring your ear close let me whisper it to you wink

1 Like

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
Olivervivian:
My aunt has been fixing it for so long,nothing happened to her.Abegi,one thing must kill a man.
Gbam
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by brodalokie: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
josephace2020:
Will they take this warning? NO!

Most of their make-up contain lead and believe me it can be more worse than causing ulcer. Talk about mental disorders, tissue deceases among others.
May God help us all...
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2018
tag king- Cee-ce #Bbn
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Bigdeeee: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
post=67933870:

Very true, that’s their logo! Just like the common saying that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims; same way not all girls that wear lashes are runs girls, but all runs girls / slay mama sluts / social media hoes / street prostitutes wear lashes
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Naso

I even hear there are fake ********,bring your ear close let me whisper it to you wink
Heeeeys. Everybody stop the noise! Ssssssshhhh!

Oya tell me silently, I'm all ears.

1 Like

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by BlackHatNaija: 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Very true, that’s their logo! Just like the common saying that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims; same way not all girls that wear lashes are runs girls, but all runs girls / slay mama sluts / social media hoes / street prostitutes wear lashes
I agree! Since all runs girls wear eye lashes, I see all of them as the same.
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Ten06(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2018
Will these daughters of jezebel who are looking for a man who will love them the way they are like witches take this advice?
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Smarkie: 7:44pm On May 27, 2018
tommorow, just visit a saloon and u ll see a number of them lining up to get theirs fixed
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Twoclans(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Heeeeys. Everybody stop the noise! Ssssssshhhh!

Oya tell me silently, I'm all ears.

1 Like

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by jibs4lv(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
you mean this...
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by jibs4lv(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
you mean this... grin

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by heendrix(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
divinespark:
Tell them o. If they have ears, let them hear. Do you want to be making millions of naira via export business, click on the first link on my signature.

we dont want to make millions

and we are not clicking tongue

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
frank41:
Do they really need to be oriented on the effects of fixing eyelashes?...Common sense ought to have taught them long before now.

YOU MUST SEE THIS THREAD BY FORCE! undecided
@MISSCAPS

2 Likes

Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by LaExpert: 10:41pm On May 27, 2018
It's a turnoff for me.
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by sweetilicious(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2018
post=67933870:
I don't get comfortable wearing that.
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by BabbanBura(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2018
post=67933870:

True my dear!
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by BlackHatNaija: 1:01am On May 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't get comfortable wearing that.
I heard it's heavy, yeah?
Re: Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes by Ayatullah(m): 4:03am On May 28, 2018
Eneyerin:
I warn on how it makes our women look like witches. Buying worwor with your own money.

Indeed a lot of them look like witches, they have lost their mind for surrendering the natural for the artificial, there is nothing as good and attractive as that which is NATURAL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Beginners Guide To Going Natural In Nigeria + Starter Kit / Miss Falconet Pageant Records Poor Turnout As Phyno, Others Fail To Show Up / Beyonce Style Lace Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.