Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime (716 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Finding True Love In A Lifetime: How Many Times? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime by Rightworld(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2010
Relax as the date starts; get a drink for both of you if you see the need of doing so. But of course it has to go with a very nice conversation for this is what really matters. A fine start would surely carry the positive vibes all throughout the moment.

Be attentive, and this does not involve the ears, you need to observe those unspoken words and signs from the other person. Be sensitive, it really matters a lot.

Do not think about the event in a very serious demeanor. It may just put you under so much pressure. Think of the fact that you are here to know each other, have the best time and make the most out of the special event of your lives.

Avoid dominating the conversation especially for men. Make sure that your voice volume is moderate and you talk with the person in a sincere manner. When you do this, you would be listened to not only on that very time but in more conversations to come. You have to remember that generally people love it when others listen to them.

visit (Dating Tips Corner) for more tips.
http://freeinformationonhow.com
Re: What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime by Nobody: 12:31am On May 28, 2010
what it takes for a date of a lifetime:

- the right mood.
- the right place.
- the right person
- the right mind.
- the right time.
- the right agenda.

as you can see, what you need is mostly uncontrollable therefore just BE COMFORTABLE/BE YOURSELF and hope for the best!
Re: What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime by Rightworld(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2010
Truly, Madly, Deeply (Savage Garden) – this duo’s song speaks about an in-depth affection and promise to the person being loved.

“I’d be your dream
I’d be your wish…
I’d be your fantasy…
I’d be your hope…be your love…
Be everything that you need…”

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat? / Love Most / Breakup Court - What's the Issue with your partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.