Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon (5054 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
austyn0:
She has a point broh.

yeah...........sge does.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
Ire2:

They don't give trophy stand in old Trafford..... Last time I checked it was a stadium not an award winning ground for hoes...

Do I need to explain the implicit meaning of that statement to you?
Your similarity with the acclaimed ex isn't far-fetched after all undecided
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:
if u see wetin many ex oloshos turned wives dey make their husband see ehn... U will be forced to go to ur room..lock the door kneel down and say, ' abba father...biko i beg of u..don't give me an ex runzgirl/olosho as a wife ' cheesy.
say no more why u think say I they cry? him own don finish na automatic house boy na him go be.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Do I need to explain the implicit meaning of that statement to you?
Your similarity with the acclaimed ex isn't far-fetched after all undecided

E pain am. grin

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

wow!!.....................i guess i'm the one high on some weed from the future afterall embarassed

just read the verse and yeah you right!!.....................the bible does demand a man love his wife and in turn, a woman have deep respect for the husband

more like respect should be the utmost quality a wife displays towards the husband before any other thing (including love................even though the first & second commandment for all christains talks about love for God and neighbor being the utmost thing)

PS: It's Eph 5:33 BTW!................but for a lady who hardly gnes to church, you still tried for at least remembering it's at Eph 5 tongue

You are smart grin
22-23 was the exact verse I wanted to reference sha. I think that one was directed to the wife.

LOL @ your closing remark. I was once a church girl embarassed
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

You are smart grin
22-23 was the exact verse I wanted to reference sha. I think that one was directed to the wife.

LOL @ your closing remark. I was once a church girl embarassed

cheesy
yea i get it.................................we all were once something (or someone) before grin

Instead of "i think", why don't you just read the verse and confirm if it's "directed to wives"......................................or did "reading the bible" stop with "going to church"

and @embolden, i get told that alot by smart ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Wetin women dey give man chop these days on be here.
Many dudes have been pussified and there is nothing we can do about it bro. My friend's girlfriend was fighting him on phone the other day because he sends more money to his mother than her and the idiot was busy explain apologizing.

Dude's mom is in poor health but the bitch doesn't care.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Tallesty1(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Even the bible you all use to preach submission...did not instruct the woman to love the man. Maybe because they know it never ends well to love a man grin

It instructed her to submit (respect) and that's what 99.99999999999999% of men should get in a higher ratio - not love. I know it hurts, but it is what it is. In fact, just ignore me...I am high this morning.
It doesn't hurt.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
It doesn't hurt.

Sorry, the outburst here proves otherwise.
But it's okay if saying that makes you feel better.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Apina(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2018
The devil u know is better than .......... undecided
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by millomaniac: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
Congratulations hoe
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Sorry, the outburst here proves otherwise.
Outburst from who? Men or boys?

In the scripture that you quoted, men were asked to respect and women to love because when a woman gets love, she respects and a men gets respect he'll love even more. That's how it is meant to work. Moreover, women give love because they desire love so it makes no sense telling them to love again when they are kind of programmed to love.

It is not a breaking news, we know that already. A pinch of a woman's respect means more to a man that a cup of her love.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by luke55720: 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
This will make more girls become sluts, because they know a whiteknight will save. And to the man you got the leftover. congeats

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / ... / Reasons Not to marry adult ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.