Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (47852 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Bantino(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
Fatality
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Francy88: 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
Na them sabi
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
I thought kemi's father was a former governor and a pensioner.I didn't read a blast words from the opinion hushpupi composed as the op headline it.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by package7(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
Harvest money (kidney etc)
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by kellz0(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
bettyxx43:
undecided
bettyxx43:
u register today and display ur scam market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
Nice one cool
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
Who ask this guy sef, make im leave woman matter alone and go and answer EFCC
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Abudu2000(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
Philpham:
get out of here u retarded fellow..Ur mom is done cooking

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
Philpham:
Is he wanted by the efcc?See tinubu,amaechi,babachir lawal,fashola for efcc to go after.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by rita25(f): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
I never liked this dude but from this response hushpuppy has earned my respect...he is daam apt and correct if she can later insult linda what will she do to him? she should apologise be happy that linda ispreg and show sisterly love afterall 1love............................hushpuppy u deserve my accolade jor kiss

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
get out of here u retarded fellow..Ur mom is done cooking

Olosho carry your watery sp.erm and go and sit down.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by 99miles(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2018
Ray, u hv earned my respect today..........
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by tbliss22(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2018
Hushhhhh.... I never thought this guy could be this smart and wise.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2018
comshots:
Is he wanted by the efcc?See tinubu,amaechi,babachir lawal,fashola for efcc to go after.
Is people like you Falz dey sing about #thisisnigeria.
Evil is evil, the guy should declare his assets and source of income before pretending to be an adviser for woman matter.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by BeijinDossier: 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
This na insult to Kemi. We won't take it. cheesy

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by OhiOfIhima: 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
post=67957284:
Hush na correct guy.. I swear down.. and if it's Hushpuppi that does these his write ups then I respect you even more brother.. very articulate somebody. God bless us all. Amen

You can say that again brother. The write up is blissful.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
Jonathan:
LINDA IS A SCUMBAG HYPOCRITE!

A dickstarve ldiot who is now carrying a BASTARD!

MADAM will loose her dignity (that's if she has any) if she apologized to her.

Who is this proffessional id.iot. More wanking vaseline to your elbow , self-servicer crew. Your ugly face alone is enough to slap you out of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Printerscanner: 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:
aunty kemi corporate beggar

A 50+ woman, daughter of former governor and respected mathematician for that matter.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by GreatrAnalyst: 2:27pm On May 28, 2018
If for anything, his choice of words, constructions and expression are very good.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:27pm On May 28, 2018
100% agree with hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
Philpham:

Is people like you Falz dey sing about #thisisnigeria.
Evil is evil, the guy should declare his assets and source of income before pretending to be an adviser for woman matter.
Him be public servants?Why those politrikcians i listed haven't lead for others to follow.See your type below.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by danthamccoy(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2018
Printerscanner:

A 50+ woman, daughter of former governor and respected mathematician for that matter.
Lmao. Respected mathematician? Nect thing you know she's a Nobel Price winner.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by DaHrNn(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
Well articulated with some mind blogging response.... I comment my reserve.. smiley
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by thunderbabs: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
This kemi olunloyo woman don knack head for ground since she small..... E dey worry am
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Eponbubu: 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
This guy hired a lawyer to write this long epistle for him, I can bet my left ball.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
So she begged the dude for just 100k and he decided to broadcast it on the internet just because she is doing her normal business which is online trolling just like he does too.

Oga, if you don't wanna give her the 100k medical bills, someone else will. If I'm on Instagram and sees her begging, I will easily give her that money without batting an eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.