Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (47851 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by tiger28: 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
These ppl are now consulting educated writers to write their post for them. I Remember the gbagauns in earlier times. Hushpuppy is even better, the other "bureau de change " guy who is feuding with hushpuppy is far worse........ Terrible gbagauns everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Smith35(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2018
Way to go Hush
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 28, 2018
Ringing bell...Gbangan. Over to you Madam. For a rat to eat shaft it will rather play with it.

Irresponsible sycophant

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by SexytorresE(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
All am interested on is kemi's reply to this guy and Toton grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
Kai see as this guy disgrace aunty kemi. She too won't Respec her age she will jumping and attacking everyone like a rabbid dog

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
SexytorresE:
All am interested on is kemi's reply to this guy and Toton grin
don't forget bobrisky
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by SexytorresE(f): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
onatisi:
don't forget bobrisky
aw! It escaped me grin u are so right kiss kiss
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by doublefreez(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
I LIKE THIS GUY THO. HE IS ALWAYS POSITIVE
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Coutinho14: 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
He's kinda intelligent tho, that write up is lit for a supposed yahoo boy....... respect
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by GlobalGisting(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
Jonathan:
LINDA IS A SCUMBAG HYPOCRITE!

A dickstarve ldiot who is now carrying a BASTARD!

MADAM will loose her dignity (that's if she has any) if she apologized to her.

Same Thunder that fired Kemi is coming for you soon. Only that you won't be able to calculate the time like kemi did as urs will be accompanied by sango for callin an unborn baby names.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
Aunty Kemi to respond to this by 5p.m

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Easy5265: 3:41pm On May 28, 2018
Hushpuppy finally gets a PR person, this are interesting times. I expect to see more well written piece from him and I expect other famous keyboard warriors to follow suite. Except for ipreachmoney aka Jay aka Mr Ye, dude is well read just tight fisted.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Easy5265: 3:43pm On May 28, 2018
tiger28:
These ppl are now consulting educated writers to write their post for them. I Remember the gbagauns in earlier times. Hushpuppy is even better, the other "bureau de change " guy who is feuding with hushpuppy is far worse........ Terrible gbagauns everywhere.

Pple be applauding him... knowledge is not gained overnight...it builds.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
Printerscanner:

A 50+ woman, daughter of former governor and respected mathematician for that matter.
I believe this her behavior is not ordinary
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by jenniferlove(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2018
Wizkid Confirms He Has A New Album In The Works

READ FULL GIST : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/wizkid-confirms-he-has-a-new-album-in-the-works/
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by HoodBillionaire: 3:57pm On May 28, 2018
hush
fuc u men
na too dey snap for hotel room
in front of call a cab
rented cars
dey form soft
when we all know say men
no level
at your age u still wan dey dress like small pickin
enter boutique say na gucci
so na wetin u dry travel uptown go do
d ods day i ser u for dubai
abegi no level
apako
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by talk2aikay(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Hmmm. This schizophrenic old woman won't like Hush's response and in her typical fashion she's going to clap-back on Ramoni. Anyways Kemi needs to be put away in an asylum asap.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by addicted268(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2018
menix:

Nah this part sweet me..

The guy sounds intelligent.nice one.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by DidierDrogba: 5:22pm On May 28, 2018
Jonathan:
LINDA IS A SCUMBAG HYPOCRITE!
A dickstarve ldiot who is now carrying a BASTARD!
MADAM will loose her dignity (that's if she has any) if she apologized to her.

goat

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by b3llo(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2018
Mandynews:
Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/4526797/kemi-olunloyo-begs-hushpuppi-money

MandyNews.com

Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi has reacted to Self acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo post, begging him for money for her medical check up.

He wrote;

"It was brought to my attention the posts of one of the great journalists of Nigeria which I have carefully gone through and I must note that I never made mention of Madam Kemi Oluloyo's name in my video that I made at the airport lounge where I gave a general observation as to how the rich tend to mind their business and suggested if we were all doing same, maybe Linda ikeji's fruit of the womb just wouldn’t be a problem as people are making it. I do Appreciate madam Oluloyo's taste in my fashion and as well Appreciate her works, just like most of her writes up often carries constructive criticism and lash back , I believe it is safe to say her request to beat Linda's 100k donation which I could have said was from a sarcastic point there after accompanied with a bank details puts me in a dicey position. I wouldn’t consider it a wise move crediting the account of a woman that just openly lambasted a fellow female benefactor that was there for her when it mattered regardless of how little the amount now seem to her after her ordeal. Before my money becomes blood money in future, maybe I should reconsider the alert part plus Aunty Kemi herself would have called such a person an Ingrate.
Besides I had my fair share of experience from Mr Jollof in the past, when my act of kindness became a public show as to how he doesn't need my dime and I should Chanel it on more philanthropical use.
Let there be one LOVE. Linda and Madam Oluloyo as females are in a better position to understand that precious Grace of the fruit of the womb and should share the female joy as ONE... let Peace Reign. STAND Together, support each other in the Good and bad.. all we need is One love. I urge madam Oluloyo to write an apology and appreciation letter to Linda openly as we all see you as a role model and a great example of women empowering women for our younger females in the nation to become better people and learn to appreciate each other in our nation. If this is done I promise to give all necessary support and provisions in my power to you ma to get better health care and treatment. God bless us all"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUdCY9FMcs/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/28/hushpuppi-blasts-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by fucktoto: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
100k for real

na so kemi poor reach?
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
For once, I respect Hush Puppi.
I never knew such great wisdom resides in him.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by bikefab(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
Thumbs up Puppy...u get sense
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by greggng: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
I am beginning to respect this guy I never knew he is this intelligent .kudos
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by chysam: 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
Life is funny indeed!
A former state governor's daughter
A former member of a first family
With maximum state security coverage
With huge cashflow and withdrawals at will
With best of every good thing life can offer or even afford

.......Is today and right now a beggar
........Begging from people who were extreme paupers all this while.
.........Do I call this informal education?

Oma se oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.