Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (47847 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by Platony(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So she begged the dude for just 100k and he decided to broadcast it on the internet just because she is doing her normal business which is online trolling just like he does too.

Oga, if you don't wanna give her the 100k medical bills, someone else will. If I'm on Instagram and sees her begging, I will easily give her that money without batting an eye.
No vex oo...

Which class u dey??

Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by LaIabobo: 6:30am On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So she begged the dude for just 100k and he decided to broadcast it on the internet just because she is doing her normal business which is online trolling just like he does too.

Oga, if you don't wanna give her the 100k medical bills, someone else will. If I'm on Instagram and sees her begging, I will easily give her that money without batting an eye.

She stylishly begged him online and even dropped her account details for him publicly.

And dude is right, if Linda can give her 100k in private and she now calls it her money Blood money, why should Hush give her a dime??

Baba her account details is on her page, goan give her 100k.
Re: Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" by springtech(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice one from Husspuppi.

This is tge very first post from this guy that i will admire.

Anty Kemi really need all the help available.

Good one Ramoni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.