Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (42014 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by kaybright44(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
T
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by RevT1: 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
And this is the woman that didn't attend Harvard, but have done pretty well. God bless Kemi/PMB.
Who ever moved this to the front page is an unapologetic fool. Knowing the OP and the shitty content.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by ORIENTATION101: 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
aunty ngozi wife of looters.

see her ponmo lips.
havard diabolical economics student that couldn't grow foreign reserve despite oil boom.

kemi has surpassed your paper achievements within 3 years without oil at 100$.
madam puff puff left 38b# kemi raised it to 47b$ .if these is her only achievement throughout her tenure Nigerians will still remember her feat

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by spafu(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
Mtcheew.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Only God can forgive this woman called Ngozi that ruined our economy

She’s actually one of the hitman that ruined Gej administration

How?

Adeosun is no match for Ngozi anyday.

Brush up your economics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by Newpride(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
By making our economy collapse?

Kemi Adeosun has not made our economy collapse in any way dude. Get ur fact straight and stop listening to political comments from politicians.

And u insist she does, her policy only collapse ur life because u are lazy and stupid.
Idiot lazy ipob youth. Better go and face ur sit at home nonsense and stop quoting me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by awa(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
There is no comparison between Ngozi and Kemi. They are 2 different people.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by shine12: 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
I can see all the comments made regarding NGOZI Okonjo-Iweala that she caused our economic woes.

I think it's time for us to learn that when we place high ranking personnel from the financial services institutions of Western nations to run our treasury, we could be giving away our common wealth away to foreign corporations or bilateral financial institutions.

She's a globalist and I have no doubt that she might have been asked to initiate fiscal policies that will enhance rthe business interest of foreign corptations whilst jeopardising the interest of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
And this is the woman that didn't attend Harvard, but have done pretty well. God bless Kemi/PMB.

At times like this I wonder if some people reason with their anue ?

Pls enlighten us how has she done well ?

PMB claimed he wouldn't pay subsidy so increased price of fuel.at the pumps to N145 later we found out he has indeed been.not.just paying subsidy.but we have paid more in 3 years than we paid in the last 10nyears how? Did nigerinas population quadriple?
I'm.facts stats show that in the last three years due to imflstiin we have bought less fuel than ever before

And for your information the minister of finance is part of this !

Next week have senators paying their kids and wards as serving civil.servants I hope.younare aware the minister claimed there are no.lor3 ghost workers ? Or did you think she isn't aware ? They only exposed that senator because he is in the opposition! I have a friend whose dad is a senator she has been getting paid for years so go figure , her dad is amnAPC senator

Please when you talk think we'll before speaking

Things didn't.get better under her 2atch they got worse due to PMB

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
Solstar:
Ngozi, abeg teach that girl Balance Sheet.

Na lie Nngozi done learn as them they run finance department. Mr man a coward can balance a sheet only a smart woman can balance a book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by kmaster007: 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
dis woman short oooo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by gurnam: 2:30pm On May 28, 2018
kennyprat1129:
Kemi Tall oooooo

She is just of average height, na Madam gele almost be dwarf grin
Madam Kemi is giving us a lesson that you can actually stand tall and outshine an Harvard graduate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
RevT1:

Who ever moved this to the front page is an unapologetic fool.
Probably mynd44...who else.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
//
Kemi has a beautiful smile.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by wisdomkid: 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
what exactly is kemi doing differently, because she is from your tribe? Is the economy now not in comatose?

I tire oh.. See Buharists.. May their life remain the way Buhari is ruling Nigerian economy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by Megatrix: 2:32pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

Ngozi actually begged for a pix
You can easily tell who begged for the picture, she's the one giggling like a child they just bought Christmas cloth for.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by meccuno: 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:

Let's wait and see Adeosun relevance at the end of her tenure!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by baysol: 2:34pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

No wonder she towers over the so-called Harvard graduate of corruption.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by gurnam: 2:35pm On May 28, 2018
wisdomkid:

I tire oh.. See Buharists.. May their life remain the way Buhari is ruling Nigerian economy

Go and ask your senators, she doesn't feign sickness like Madam onigele any time she is called upon to give account of her stewardship.

In time of plenty, madam onigele helped deplete all our reserves and was signing cash back warrants like someone under a spell

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

I beg to differ.NOI is like an elder sister to kemi.kemi seeking some advice from noi isnt out of point.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
grandstar:

How?

Adeosun is no match for Ngozi anyday.

Brush up your economics.

Even madam oby, will take sister Kemi to the cleaners, wen it comes to economics.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by Egein(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Our Amiable Kemi please don’t follow the trend of that havard woman that helped is squandering our common wealth

Havard my foot with the way she helped in looting our money

She’s a natural disaster

Your foolishness, my friend, is irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
God can't forgive this woman call okonjo so wicked she caused the hardship. God will ask you the blood of innocent soul wasted by armed robbers, ipob terrorist and herdsmen's .
wont God also judge u?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by phyiktor(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

she no need that yeye kemi pic..........can kemi take pictures with world class leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by Ejorchris: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
Kemi is economic waste to Nigeria, period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by millomaniac: 2:41pm On May 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
By making our economy collapse?
Why do you bother replying a fool. That's exactly what he wants. His case is hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 2:41pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Our Amiable Kemi please don’t follow the trend of that havard woman that helped is squandering our common wealth

She’s a natural disaster
Didn't same Ngozi oversee rise of reserve in OBJ's time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by 247Dior(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

She’s a natural disaster
your stu.pidity is like zee world 'extraordinary every day ' look at the picture well, NOI wasn't interested in it, kemi was star strucked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by kadiaupdates(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018

Re: Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
Solstar:
Ngozi, abeg teach that girl Balance Sheet.

P & L account nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.