Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] (13753 Views)

Sex Romp: Almost Suffered A Penile Fracture Yesterday / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Penile Length (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2018
The new penile padlock can only allow the men to urinate but not to have sex. This is a sad news for the cheating men as this is generating a lot of arguments online as some people begin to ask question, who will hold the key between the husband and wife? Boyfriend/girlfriend?

My question is: Won't this padlock be one sided without inventing the one for the opposite sex? Besides it takes two to tangle.�

For some men they see this as a form of penile slavery while people in my school of thoughts believe that the padlock is one sided and want the inventor to do justice by inventing another padlock for the cheating wives and girlfriends to balance the equation.�

Over to you Nairalanders. Please don't reserve your comments oh.�

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by emmaokw(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
i reject this in Jesus name

13 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
emmaokw:
i reject this in Jesus name
Lol
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Baawaa(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2018
These are for mumu men,not for real men

7 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by NifemiKolade(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2018
This looks disgusting. Mental slavery at its peak

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by robinso01(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
this is not meant for Nigerians, on top Wetin? Wetin we carry?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
lefulefu and martin0 .your birthday present is here.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Les: 4:04pm On May 28, 2018
This device doesn't look expandable, what happens when the man has an erection?

11 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2018
angry

angry

angry

Whoever invented this Shiites is damned out of business

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by SoapQueen(f): 4:41pm On May 28, 2018
Very, very good invention and innovation!

Thank you, Lord Jesus!
Now, some men can think with their brains!

Modified: E pain dem. Dey wan bash me die. Hahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by sulakishop(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
Some people will still use it like that

5 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2018
I only have one question

can the padlock be broken like normal padlock?

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Josh64(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2018
I have been picking locks with just hair pin since I was nine. How exactly will this stop me again?

4 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
It won't be comfortable in male. It would make your genital more heavier.

It looks more like a BDSM tool

2 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by pussyphilia(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
Those are for men who are cuckolded by their wives.

The wife is free to fuckkk other men but the man dares not cheat. Some guys enjoy that!!

4 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Giddymoney(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2018
What if I start having an erection

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by unbitchable(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thank you, Lord Jesus! Now, some men can think with their brains!
Get well soon.. While at it, show me your vagina lock.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Johnpaul01: 6:18pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thank you, Lord Jesus! Now, some men can think with their brains!
Waste of Clay soil
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Paulpeterparker: 6:29pm On May 28, 2018
I can't even find my size de...... maybe I need a customised one.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2018
oga70563:
It won't be comfortable in male. It would make your genital more heavier.

It looks more like a BDSM tool

It may be something lite grin

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
I can't even find my size de...... maybe I need a customised one.

What is your size?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by lenghtinny(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Issa small world where many things dey happen

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
robinso01:
this is not meant for Nigerians, on top Wetin? Wetin we carry?

Overload grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
What if I start having an erection

You still want to have erection inside cell?

5 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by lenghtinny(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you, Lord Jesus!

You are the one that needs to think with your brain if you feel it's okay to lock men's genitals when they are not domestic animals angry

Both you and the inventor are sick upstairs and downstairs

3 Likes

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
grin nice development

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you, Lord Jesus!

I pity you!
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:
grin nice development

What is nice about it?

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Nonsense invention, man must hustle, man must chache, man must collect the money and slay the punas.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Pat081: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you, Lord Jesus!

Modified: E pain dem. Dey wan bash me die. Hahahahahaha!
do u think Nigeria men re so foolish dat dey we nt hv another key to unlock it

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Rubbiish(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
ubunja:
lefulefu and martin0 .your birthday present is here.
Lol...This one fit carry martin own, but lefulefu penniis no go ft enter this small thing nau....
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...This one fit carry martin own, but lefulefu penniis no go ft enter this small thing nau....
i agree. lefulefu sounds like the name of a dude with a big dick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.