Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip (4798 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 28, 2010
lexzy_baba:

@fhemmmy
that's why it's called africa
He has been arrested by NAPTIP and released on Bail, it is a baliable offence but the case is going to be tried in court hence he hired women to protest on his behalf.
Nigeria throught the child rights act singed into law by a moslem Minister, Nasir ElRufai (Bless HIm) has the age of Consent as 18.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Chiddysville(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2010
Just logged in to say "happy children's day" to Yerima's wife. grin grin grin
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Outstrip(f): 12:38am On May 29, 2010
Fucking idiots
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 1:00am On May 29, 2010
Calling the kid his wife even makes me sick
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Youngichou(m): 3:45am On May 29, 2010
@ aisha2 i know this dont ought to be among the topic but please its urgent how do i create a topic
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 3:48am On May 29, 2010
aisha2:

He has been arrested by NAPTIP and released on Bail, it is a baliable offence but the case is going to be tried in court hence he hired women to protest on his behalf.
Nigeria throught the child rights act singed into law by a moslem Minister, Nasir ElRufai (Bless HIm) has the age of Consent as 18.

Just pray that he is found guilty.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by jimmysho(m): 4:38am On May 29, 2010
the man is not worthy to be in the red rug house
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Ibime(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2010
One should not be surprised that illiteracy is so rampant in the North. They say educate a woman and you educate a nation. Since Northern woman are habitually given away at young age to be secluded in purdah, its no surprise that most of em missed out on their education. . . . hence the North remains backward.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Outstrip(f): 6:22am On May 29, 2010
This is bigger than this foolish woman and the pedophile yerima. I just read that they came in a government vehicle. This is a Nigeria problem. Nigeria is simply a shit hole. How can a vehicle belonging to the federal government of nigeria be used to bus people promoting pedophilia and child rape. WTF. Is everybody going crazy?
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Outstrip(f): 6:26am On May 29, 2010
Nairaland itself is just a freaking reflection of Nigeria. Seun you really should be ashamed of yourself. Why was the word P>E>D>O>P>H>I>L>E chaged to cradle robber and even R<A<P<E gets changed to something else. This is how we take something dirty and nasty and try to clean it up and serve it to people. This would never fly anywhere else but in a Nigeria organized place. Those words should not be replaced. Stop romanticizing r--a--p--e and p--e--d--o--p--h--i--l--i--a
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by kabarka(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2010
These female cows need better nomadic education.
Look at their reasoning- marry at tender age to avoid HIV/AIDS.So they've been made to believe it's only thru womanhood that one can contact disease.What a shame!

How can a 54yr old man marry a 13yr to the detriment of a 17yr old wit 2 kids who cannot stand on her feet financially,socially,etc
a child under old enough to be his daughter.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by makajibbz(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
i am out of words, where did dey write that in the quran?
they're no different frm the Indians who get an 8yr old girl married, a girl that shuldbe in school,havin a crush on a boy her age, yarima is an idiotic bastard!!! angry
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by makajibbz(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2010
i wrote Bas-tard they put naughty, angry
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by bibiking1(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2010
I bet half of those women would NOT allow their teen daughters enter into such an unholy union! Politics and the Poor!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by isimili: 11:51am On May 29, 2010
Poor brain washed hungry women. This the product if poverty created by the PDP government. If not why would anyone allow herself to be rented as a mob by a paedophile who is a danger to all their children. I can guarantee you that they all got paid may be a thousand Nara each, given breakfast and lunch in exchange for their borrowed support. I forgive them but would urge our government to prosecute and imprison yarima. he should be sectioned and detained in a mental hospital because he needs help.

As for the other fools who are supporting him we can only but pray for them and watch them well. They must be up to things similar to yarima and if they are we must ensure that they are fished out and punished in accordance with the law.

The excuse that Islam authorises such nefarious dangerous conduct i can only remind you that Nigeria is governed by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and not religious laws. Religious laws are effective only for the individuals but will be challenged and punished if they are in conflict with the constitution. so get your heads in gear and stop making the prophet Mohamed look bad.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2010
One of many reasons why there is a great deal of hesitation in helping the masses achieve self-awareness and literacy to solve their problems, They are so dis-franchised, they would kill you if you try to help them on their feet, the less masses we have in the country the better. angry
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2010
Outstrip:

Nairaland itself is just a freaking reflection of Nigeria. Seun you really should be ashamed of yourself. Why was the word P>E>grin>O>P>H>I>L>E chaged to cradle robber and even R<A<P<E gets changed to something else. This is how we take something dirty and nasty and try to clean it up and serve it to people. This would never fly anywhere else but in a Nigeria organized place. Those words should not be replaced. Stop romanticizing r--a--p--e and p--e--d--o--p--h--i--l--i--a
Exactly!!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by illusion2: 9:54pm On May 29, 2010
Outstrip:

Nairaland itself is just a freaking reflection of Nigeria. Seun you really should be ashamed of yourself. Why was the word P>E>grin>O>P>H>I>L>E chaged to cradle robber and even R<A<P<E gets changed to something else. This is how we take something dirty and nasty and try to clean it up and serve it to people. This would never fly anywhere else but in a Nigeria organized place. Those words should not be replaced. Stop romanticizing r--a--p--e and p--e--d--o--p--h--i--l--i--a

Stop getting worked up,spell it in proper English -paedophile & you're safe. . . . . . . wink
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 10:01pm On May 29, 2010
illusion2:

Stop getting worked up,spell it in proper English -paedophile & you're safe. . . . . . . wink
Hmm

I guess people who don't go by British English should go spelling words the British way since that equals 'proper English'  Both spellings are correct, depending on where you live.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Outstrip(f): 10:05pm On May 29, 2010
illusion2:

Why should I spell it that way and how does that solve the problem of Seun not knowing what is acceptable or not acceptable
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by bawomolo(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2010
lol these women must have been paid.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by illusion2: 11:03pm On May 29, 2010
@chiogo; Queen's English remains the gold standard. kiss

AmE is a variation better than but not entirely different from pidgin (nigerian)English-another variation tongue
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Becomrich7: 11:12pm On May 29, 2010
It is your lack of understand of the north, why you think this women are idiot. I have live in the north. And know thier culture. Under 18 can get married in the north. Even less than 10 years get married in the north. They even give a person a wife when he is less than 10 years old.

Some of my student who were less than 18 years were married while living in the north. Both husband and wife were under 18 years old.  It is a culture thing.

Even among the Yorubas, even while we may not marry under 18 years old but I do not have to live in nigeria to be married. A person who live abroad, his family can marry a wife for him. And they send the wife to him. It is a culture thing. Sound crazy, but it is true.

A person mother in nigeria have the legal right to marry a wife for me. so is my father. sound crazy, but it is true.
But woman cant have a husband send to him.I have never seen that.
In Yorubaland, when a woman get marry. She get marry to the man family even when the man dies. She remain part of the man family except she choice to leave.

A parent can give thier child to a man in most nigeria culture. Sound crazy but it is true.
That was why, they were posting Yar adua daughter picture online everytime I came online. They were trying to tell me, Yar adua still had a child unmarried. but at that time I did not know abdullahi was Turai brother. This is the culture of the north.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2010
illusion2:

@chiogo; Queen's English remains the gold standard. kiss

AmE is a variation better than but not entirely different from pidgin (nigerian)English-another variation tongue
Not in America. America makes its own rules, whether right or wrong. And people still copy. tongue

I think spelling it that way uses unnecessary words anyway, for the way it's pronounced.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Outstrip(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2010
chiogo:

Not in America. America makes its own rules, whether right or wrong. And people still copy. tongue

I think spelling it that way uses unnecessary words anyway, for the way it's pronounced.

ANd that's the main difference. America likes to update everything but the English want to keep everything old including their queen and their bad teeth grin
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by kabarka(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2010
@ becomerich,even if it's a culture thing.My own is that yerima is a public figure and shld not intangle himself with such unwholesome act.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Ranoscky(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2010
@fhemmmy

not even for yerima to dare that to an american, but 4 him to even dare it to a muslim american.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by illusion2: 2:50pm On May 30, 2010
chiogo:

They can do whatever they like but English is gotten from ENGLAND  tongue

The Yanks can give it another name however,but if they insist on calling it English. . . then Queen's English remains the standard  wink
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2010
^^ Nobody cares, like I said. Nobody even remembers it's "Standard". When naija youths living in naija fake accents, which one do you think they try to imitate? tongue
Outstrip:

ANd that's the main difference. America likes to update everything but the English want to keep everything old including their queen and their bad teeth grin
LMAO!!! @ bad teeth. grin
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Katsumoto: 3:01pm On May 30, 2010
chiogo:

^^ Nobody cares, like I said. Nobody even remembers it's "Standard". When naija youths living in naija fake accents, which one do you think they try to imitate?

Drop the argument; its called English and not American. Americans can call it whatever they want but anybody (including Americans) who wants to communicate in English must do so according to the rules and standards laid down by the English.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 3:12pm On May 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

Drop the argument; its called English and not American. Americans can call it whatever they want but anybody (including Americans) who wants to communicate in English must do so according to the rules and standards laid down by the English.
I believe the argument is between my self and illusion2. And no, it's called British English and American English not English and American. I guess the Americans you see speak with British accent then and also write the British way. Guess what? they speak it their way and nobody has prosecuted them for that.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Katsumoto: 3:41pm On May 30, 2010
chiogo:

I believe the argument is between my self and illusion2. And no, it's called British English and American English not English and American. I guess the Americans you see speak with British accent then and also write the British way. Guess what? they speak it their way and nobody has prosecuted them for that.

No its called Queen's English and not British English and American English (this is not a microsoft language pack). American English is sub-standard English as it sometimes does not follow standards laid down by the English. But I will drop it now as you say its between you and Illusion2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forbes List 2013 The 7 Richest Black Billionaires In The World! / Lagos State Pays N55,941billion Accrued Pension Rights / Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.