Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip (4797 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiozor: 5:59pm On May 28, 2010
woman no matter what age thinks like babies,
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On May 28, 2010
chiozor:

woman no matter what age thinks like babies,

I think that was an insult to matured women that thinks and act right.
Cos some people acted childish does not qualify any other as one.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by oge4real(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2010
Who told them that they are not comming down with vvf?
In my uni days, I had a 3month clinical posting in kebbi. You need to see the population of these young patients! Yet some old mugus will come out openly to shame themselves just for few cups of rice and bar soap!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by lexzybaba(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2010
now i know we've got some real crazy women in nigeria
mhen this is[i] naija women madness association(NWMA)[/i]
why won't they be widows,when they've been married since 10
to 58 years old men,of coz their husbands will be dead by now
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On May 28, 2010
lexzy_baba:

now i know we've got some real crazy women in nigeria
mhen this is[i] naija women madness association(NWMA)[/i]
why won't they be widows,when they've been married since 10
to 58 years old men,of coz their husbands will be dead by now

very true . . . so with the math, at the age of like less than 30, the old man don pack up.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by eledesi: 6:08pm On May 28, 2010
what a shame.yerima has daughters cant this womem ask themselves why he didnt give any of them out in marriage at age thirteen?
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On May 28, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by astuto: 6:27pm On May 28, 2010
Oh, yes! I am so happy with the responses i am seeing to this post. Those women are a complete disgrace to the true Nigerian woman, who is otherwise a complete, free-minded, independent being. I am so glad Nairalanders have seen those women for who they are: worthless, mindless, dumbass greedy illiterate fellows, who have blinded themselves to plain truth.
I love Nairaland for it's objectiveness. smiley
I dey feel us well well o. Keep up the good work, people!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2010
Some crucial screws are missing from their brains, those women don dey mad [size=32pt]AWON WERE  DEDE [/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by ZUBBYNWA(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2010
Aboki wives, thats why they are forever living in darkness
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by sjeezy8: 6:43pm On May 28, 2010
lol
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Princek12(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2010
illiteracy in general is a mild disease; but when you have illiteracy among Northern Muslims, you have a malignant disease which will invariably become an epidemic.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by defemz(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2010
I have said this before and would not hesitate to echo it again, Nigeria is a really messed up baby. What many people here dont clearly understand is, what Sani Yerima did is clearly Quranic. He has simply followed in the footsteps of the founder of Islam who married a minor. If you ask an average muslim about what Yerima did, they would simply tell you there is nothing wrong in what he did. If anyone is thinking the national assembly will take a measure against Yerima, the person may as well be daydreaming. The majority of the lawmakers in the NASS are muslim northerners who are sharia sympathizers. This is a result of federal government refusal to take a definite stand as regard the sharia. This is a clear conflict between the civil law and the sharia law. I was listening to a muslim medical doctor who saw nothing wrong in marrying and having sex with a minor! It is as bad as that.

The North will remain backward for a long time to come, and if they dont do something about the practice of their religion, 100% education among their citizens will not help them. I have seen this before, the difference between an Hausa professor and that dirty Almajiri boy on the street is not much. They all think much more alike. The religion guide their reasoning, and you as well as i know that many things in the religion are seriously in conflict with the present realities. The only that keeps bordering me is that this people will not develop and they will not easily allow Nigeria as a country to develop. We really need a break.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by chiogo(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2010
Wow! These women are damn fools.

Can't stand this kind of ignorance especially when your own group is being oppressed. Hegemony at work. So sad!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Princek12(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2010
defemz:

I have said this before and would not hesitate to echo it again, Nigeria is a really messed up baby. What many people here dont clearly understand is, what Sani Yerima did is clearly Quranic. He has simply followed in the footsteps of the founder of Islam who married a minor. If you ask an average muslim about what Yerima did, they would simply tell you there is nothing wrong in what he did. If anyone is thinking the national assembly will take a measure against Yerima, the person may as well be daydreaming. The majority of the lawmakers in the NASS are muslim northerners who are sharia sympathizers. This is a result of federal government refusal to take a definite stand as regard the sharia. This is a clear conflict between the civil law and the sharia law. I was listening to a muslim medical doctor who saw nothing wrong in marrying and having intimacy with a minor! It is as bad as that.

The North will remain backward for a long time to come, and if they dont do something about the practice of their religion, 100% education among their citizens will not help them. I have seen this before, the difference between an Hausa professor and that dirty Almajiri boy on the street is not much. They all think much more alike. The religion guide their reasoning, and you as well as i know that many things in the religion are seriously in conflict with the present realities. The only that keeps bordering me is that this people will not develop and they will not easily allow Nigeria as a country to develop. We really need a break.

Gbam!Well reasoned piece. I agree with you 100%. You kept it real. These Northern Muslims reason under the dictates of their religion, and they want to use impose their reasoning on the nation. All those Malos in Abuja will not unequivocally repudiate the actions of that retard, Sani Yerima. As long as those Malos remain the majority in power, Nigeria will never progress.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On May 28, 2010
I really think it is time for Nigeria to raise the age of consent
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by illusion2: 7:19pm On May 28, 2010
Isn't it funny that Egypt with 90% Muslim population bans marriage to minors.

As always,Nigerians(both christians & muslims) are more devout than the source of the religious beliefs. . . sad,sad
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On May 28, 2010
illusion2:

Isn't it funny that Egypt with 90% Muslim population bans marriage to minors.

As always,Nigerians(both christians & muslims) are more devout than the source of the religious beliefs. . . sad,sad

If they were so against marrying a minor, how come the dude was able to walk away without being arrested?
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by lexzybaba(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2010
@fhemmmy
that's why it's called africa
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by redsun(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2010
Fundamentally islamist women are surppressed women,they don't have opinions,they flow by the strict tenents of islam imposed on them by their dominating men folks.

A man like that shouldn't hold any public office in nigeria,not even as a local government official,he is pervertedly insane and if islamist are ready to accept the abomination,he should remain in their forum not with nigerian state.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On May 28, 2010
^^^ Very true . . . . He is a pervert.
I dare him to come and date a 13 year old in America . . . . .
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by lawmanlala(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2010
at last we can confirm that they are people in this country who are running away from civilization. yerima must be prosecuted no matter the amount of ghana-must-go bags he showered on groups of hungry illiterates to support his pedophilia tendencies
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by namski(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2010
One Nigeria abi? Ndi awusa!
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by illusion2: 9:19pm On May 28, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If they were so against marrying a minor, how come the dude was able to walk away without being arrested?
She(baby-wfie) travelled out of Egypt ostensibly on a busines trip with her dad-Yerima's driver.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Ndipe(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2010
Sometimes, women are their worst enemies.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by samsanyus(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2010
Yerima, oko opo! Husband to the widows
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 28, 2010
with a serious case of pedo-phile hanging on his neck, Yerima is still allowed to attend sittings at the National Assembly.

Well, a house headed by a demented and corrupt man like David mark, why wouldn't people like Yerima be seen as a hero among them.

Birds of the same feather. House of evil men!

To think that some women will betray their conscience for money. don't be surprised they are wishing its their own daughter the man bought.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by ToToChoper: 9:48pm On May 28, 2010
Who gives a crap about what those widows have to say anyway?

On another note if R Kelly was a Nigerian, I bet he'll be called Yerima
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by GlobalD2: 10:21pm On May 28, 2010
samsanyus:

Yerima, oko opo! Husband to the widows

Baba Suwe second! grin
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by GlobalD2: 10:28pm On May 28, 2010

[quote][/quote]

Because of $100,000.00.

As for those protesters, they're a complete shame to womanhood. So sad cry
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by redsun(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2010
Ndipe:

Sometimes, women are their worst enemies.

Those ones na women?Women that dresses like masquerades in the slaughtering heat,even when their faces are not disfigured.
Re: Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip by bibiking1(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2010
until the children come out to condemn Yerima i'll be adamant with my resolve that he is wrong, ,,,,,until some 12 year old girls with VVF match through the streets of Zamfara singing "Free Yerima" i won't bulge!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) / Beyond The TAN Adverts: What Have You Benefited From Jonathan Led Government? / FG: 2016 Revenue Projections Failed - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.