Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. (4089 Views)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by iTearHerToto: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
It's like my GF used her pussy to enchant me. Her pussy is too sweet unlike normal. It's turning me into a weakling. Anytime we fvck I make unending and unfulfilling promises. I think I should discharge her before I end up selling my family members somedayangry

I couldn't even go to work today sad

Help cry
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided u need deep spiritual cleansing....

11 Likes

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Styluscrib(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jahhhhh

Please search yourself
You don't love her,
Only what you needed
Is tying you down to the
Nail.
Bros be wise and don't end up
Like others who tried that.

Be warned not to start what you cannot
Finish.
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by nifemi25(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
How do you want me to confirm if it true. Inbox me her number for me to confirm......

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by iTearHerToto: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Styluscrib:
Jahhhhh

Please search yourself
You don't love her,
Only what you needed
Is tying you down to the
Nail.
Bros be wise and don't end up
Like others who tried that.

Be warned not to start what you cannot
Finish.
Tried what
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Lucifersticlala: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Have you promised her a private jet yet?

If you haven't then you're still safe.
No need to panic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Here Is The Answer To The Question "What Can A Woman Offer in A Relationship More Than Sex?"... "What Else Does A Man Want From A Woman More Than Sex?"...

Here You Are Shoutin pussy too Sweet... Tomorrow If She Makes Demands You Will Go Complaining again About Her Being A Liability...

This Is My Intro For The Next Write Up...

5 Likes

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Preshy561(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Here Is The Answer To The Question "What Can A Woman Offer in A Relationship More Than Sex?"... "What Else Does A Man Want From A Woman More Than Sex?"...

Here You Are Shoutin pussy too Sweet... Tomorrow If She Makes Demands You Will Go Complaining again About Her Being A Liability...

This Is My Intro For The Next Write Up...
Your first statement though. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Your first statement though. grin
Wetin Do Am smiley
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
did u promise her ur birth right?
abeg use ur head,
if da tin too dey sweet u, drink enough water to take dilute am
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Preshy561(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Wetin Do Am smiley
Just funny
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Just funny
Whats Up Na... Its Been A While. I Heard You Are The Latest Cash Babe
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Preshy561(f): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Whats Up Na... Its Been A While. I Heard You Are The Latest Cash Babe
Cash for where?
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Cash for where?
grin But It Was On TVc News Some Days Ago shocked
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Preshy561(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
grin But It Was On TVc News Some Days Ago shocked
Lol. Funny.

Thanks, but na future tense.
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by microbian(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's the power of pussy, u can't resist it, u have to be doomed by it...ur only chance of getting away is in ur next life after she must have sent ur family to the village and u urself to the next place after life...
Till then bro, keep empowering the pussy
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Funny.
Thanks, but na future tense.
lol...

How Have You Been
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
lol a nairalander once said"puzzy once fvcked can never be unfvcked

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Preshy561(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
lol...

How Have You Been
Just here and there.
Nothing much.
Trust you are good?
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
You didn't go to work today because the Coochie was TOO GOOD?! Kai, You need serious help bro!!!!
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Aboks(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
why she no go jazz u wen u tear her toto, her toto cry, her toto flew away now you are complaining @op

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by izaray(f): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
@Poster both you and ur girlfriend are mad
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by IamPlato(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Just here and there. Nothing much. Trust you are good?
Doing Good. Just Here... We Thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by mibrims: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
It's like my GF used her pussy to enchant me. Her pussy is too sweet unlike normal. It's turning me into a weakling. Anytime we fvck I make unending and unfulfilling promises. I think I should discharge her before I end up selling my family members somedayangry

Help cry

Anything wey dey sweet dey kill and lucky dube said where there’s is pleasure there will always be danger. If Samson was destroyed by these species then who are we? Enjoy ur destruction bro
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Khd95(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
this toto and and pussy una dey talk, one day i will see and touch it angry angry
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Trolling sweet ooo
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by dammywapes(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
this 1 no get OT , person wey jazz catch dey kmow jazz catch ham?
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by luvyaself95(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Look at this mad guy sha
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin

Cc badadvice
Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Help cry

I feel your pain bro. I was once in d same situation some months back,d veejay sweet pass sugar and honey combined,but d down side was dat she was draining me financially. I have no oda option but to jilt her and let her go. but I had to get a motive for leaving her,after getting it I took d action sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by Duci9ja(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=iTearHerToto post=77813351]It's like my GF used her pussy to enchant me. Her pussy is too sweet unlike normal. It's turning me into a weakling. Anytime we fvck I make unending and unfulfilling promises. I think I should discharge her before I end up selling my family members somedayangry

Help cry

dcmovies.com.ng

1 Like

Re: I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. by ikbnice(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just promise that you will give her this country so that we can all relocate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny? Donjazzy Finally Gives Up On Rihanna / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp / Five Girls Raped Guy In His Room (nigerian Movies Sex Sence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.