Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61348 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you re doomed. fool
nd ur supposed to be fasting. Old cargo. No wonder ur parents want to marry u off hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
See her face? Terrorist. angry
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:
This nuns have been wearing hijab before Mohammad was born or even dreamt of Islam.

U borrowed the hijab, as with everything else from Christians.

What about you did you borrow anything from the bible?

bloody professional Christian.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
deavicky:
What Falz did is wrong why should he hijab for his video don't he know hijab is for bombing?

Cheesux Krist of Islamabad! shocked shocked shocked
Wetin Alhaja Simbiat take do you this morning? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by bikefab(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
The advancement of islam is a curse..

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by BlackManta(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
All these naija christians attacking the muslim woman.

I wonder what they would say if Falz had used reverend sisters/nuns in a secular worldly music video

No one should attack me oo.
I'm not a muslim.
I'm just curious.

We all know how hypocritical religious people can be.
Both christians and muslims have been found guilty of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by guru90: 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

go and rest joor......

According to what my brother said at TOP: Muslim is the real problem in this so called Nation (NIGERIAN)...

kindly keep quiet!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by IamGodsGrace(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

uncle please Sharrrrraaaaaap!
the dignity they wear to hide bombs or the one they wear to clubs, just to pull it off ND dance with bra and panties! like a young man above me rightly said, if you don't understand art, shut up!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
Those girls were supposed to be symbolic.
I guess she missed the point. It happens.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Acepen(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

which Stupid Dignity, A Piece Of Cloth Used To Suppress Women, She Should Say That To Terrorist Up North Using It To Conceal Bombs, Nonsense.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you re doomed. fool

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
nd ur supposed to be fasting. Old cargo. No wonder ur parents want to marry u off hahaha.
maggots in your brain gat you thinking everything we post online is real park road make i see reasonable people jor

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by SirLakes: 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Shes gotten the attention she needed.

Nextttttttt undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
Did he false them to dance with it? Must u people comment in everything u see?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2018
Hijab is the best way to hide a quickie in the backseat of your car...good times good times
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
fine boy if immorality is allowed in churches its not allowed in the mosque he is wrong and deserve to be weeped (whiped)
i could remember when ronaldo snap placing one leg on buda you people tame (term) it as a disrespect and now someone with high thinking IQ talks about important issue and you people re displaying ignorance

kai, see Grammar!

Did you study using Arabic language or this same English that Christians brought to you?

You better go back and retake your WAEC because these grammatical summersaults will not get you anywhere, not even in Islamabad.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by perdollar(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
fine boy if immorality is allowed in churches its not allowed in the mosque he is wrong and deserve to be weeped
i could remember when ronaldo snap placing one leg on buda you people tame it as a disrespect and now someone with high thinking IQ talks about important issue and you people re displaying ignorance
sambisa is easy to locate. go n get lost. if ur men WL b enjoying 77 virgin I sincerely hope u WL also enjoy ur own 77 male virgins

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

You Islamic fanatics are always threatening violence everywhere?
Dem take violence swear for una ni or what?
angry angry

Okay, go and carry bomb under your Hijab and do as usual.

Even the Saudi people who dash you people religion are not as heretic and extremist as you copy cats in Nigeria moreso, they dont even recognise you as true Muslims! grin grin
you christen re the worst pretender and the problem of nigeria the way you people allow immorality and allow business in churches and also comedians make jokes in churches we respect our lord and we can never disrespect him

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by playmaker10: 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
fridous family... always fighting over doctrines
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by willibounce1(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.

Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.

it's even more annoying to know that she is a Yoruba muslim. how they carry a foreign tradition and religion on their head is beyond imagination. very annoying. how can one learn to speak arabic before they can pray to God, how do you live your tradition to adopt arabic mode of dressing just claim holy. serious mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
IMO its just a depiction of the Chibok girls and female suicide bombers.

He covered SARS/Yahoo, Herdsmen, exploitative pastors, Transmission-transmission, just about all things going wrong right now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by smith666999(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
stack illiterate doesn't even know what religion she belongs to...
spits...
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by talk2percy(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
Check the history of Nigeria, Muslims have been the major cause of our problem and up till this present time, Muslims are still,our problem. Buhari is our problem, and he's a muslim, Fulani herdsmen(Muslims) are big problem, Boko haram(Muslims) big problem...so Hijab is this one's problem. Pls who can tell me again the person that introduced Islam to humanity and the particular idiot that sold it to Nigerians??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by charain: 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Secretary general of muric, please take it easy before your armed division starts chasing falz with bombs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:
This nuns have been wearing hijab before Mohammad was born or even dreamt of Islam.

U borrowed the Hijab, as with everything else from Christians.

Putting on Hijab is the is the culture of the Middle Eastern people before Christianity and Islam came and adopt it, then Islam made it mandatory

These Muslims are just trouble makers
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
perdollar:
sambisa is easy to locate. go n get lost. if ur men WL b enjoying 77 virgin I sincerely hope u WL also enjoy ur own 77 male virgins
ignorancy at it peak you people were fed with lies and you use pointless talks to argue i wont reply you or anyone again unless the person is making sense
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Dextre(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
willibounce1:

it's even more annoying to know that she is a Yoruba muslim. how they carry a foreign tradition and religion on their head is beyond imagination. very annoying. how can one learn to speak arabic before they can pray to God, how do you live your tradition to adopt arabic mode of dressing just claim holy. serious mental slavery

And how has life as a nigerian been all together...everything was adopted my brother..evn we christains(just saying)
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sarkin: 7:18pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.
God punish you immediately

Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:19pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

kai, see Grammar!

Did you study using Arabic language or this same English that Christians brought to you?

You better go back and retake your WAEC because this summersault will not get you anywhere, not even in Islamabad.
i bet you think english is your language as far as you understand me and am making my money i don't care until you call any white man to speak my own language
savages

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Jidibia(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2018
Hijab wey olosho and runs babes dey use stand for prostitution na im be your pride abi? Anybody has the right to wear hijab u hear...
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by seun70(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
Don't the myopic and shallow-minded Doctor.....

Rapoo:
hijab is never a sign of dignity, holiness or pride. it's a doctrine. I don't see any good reason attacking falz
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by wristbangle: 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you re doomed. fool

Ah ahn! Ajiya take it easy. Your emotions is beclouding your judgement hence this harsh statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.