Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61353 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:
All these naija christians attacking the muslim woman.

I wonder what they would say if Falz had used reverend sisters/nuns in a secular worldly music video

No one should attack me oo.
I'm not a muslim.
I'm just curious.

We all know how hypocritical religious people can be.
Both christians and muslims have been found guilty of hypocrisy.

Let me just tell you what they would say, because it has been done a million times in the past!

christians would say: 'these sisters don ripe to chop o' or 'see wetin father dey chop undercover' or some other sinister words like 'upon all the cover-face, she fit swear say she nor dey phuck or use Cucumber'?

And you know what, Christians like me will just laugh over it and consign it to the dustbin of history.

But our Islamic folks are just too strungout and like to create violence out of things they should laugh over.
They think the only way to live is through death and violence!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by odinga1of: 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
This girl is stupid, the Director was creative by depicting everything about the lyrics.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by anataala: 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
Kidnapping,baby producing factory,rituals,cultism,fake drugs, drug trafficking,cocaine business, Arm robbery,419, yahoo boys etc are not problem because Chiristias are the one doing it are you not ashame of your self, why double standard, if a Muslim musician go on stage with rev sisters cloth dancing I believe people like would be talking none sense.
talk2percy:
Check the history of Nigeria, Muslims have been the major cause of our problem and up till this present time, Muslims are still,our problem. Buhari is our problem, and he's a muslim, Fulani herdsmen(Muslims) are big problem, Boko haram(Muslims) big problem...so Hijab is this one's problem. Pls who can tell me again the person that introduced Islam to humanity and the particular idiot that sold it to Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by encryptjay(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
The hijab has been bastardised beyond redemption na. The hijab na just camouflag. I stopped taking hijab wearers serious a long time ago.
Falz did justice to this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
It seems this lady is mentally sick, me wey dem use cele cloth nko...i for kill falz abi....
Mistake priority thinkers always making a stupid case for everything.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by zicoraads: 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
I just watched the song and believe you me, I knew for a fact that that hijabi will become an issue very soon cheesy
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by putin4: 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
My own is that those hijab girls are gud to Bleep

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by perdollar(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
ignorancy at it peak you people were fed with lies and you use pointless talks to argue i wont reply you or anyone again unless the person is making sense
stay off my mention u ds matan bokoharam. thank God for ur life sha, it seems as if u combined boko n islamiyya

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

I wonder what they would say if Falz had used reverend sisters/nuns in a secular worldly music video

I'm not a muslim.
I'm just curious.

I shud kill Falz because he used cele's custom abi...u aint worth attacking man
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by beautyhound(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

more reason he had to do it
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm not a muslim.
I'm just curious.

I shud kill Falz because he used cele's custom abi...u aint worth attacking man, u only need resetting with the help of 2 knockout from a 2 by 2 stick at the back of ya head.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by BlackManta(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

Let me just tell you what they would say, because it has been done a million times in the past!

christians would say: 'these sisters don ripe to chop o' or 'see wetin father dey chop undercover' or some other sinister words like 'upon all the cover-face, she fit swear say she nor dey phuck or use Cucumber'?

And you know what, Christians like me will just laugh over it and consign it to the dustbin of history.

But our Islamic folks are just too strungout and like to create violence out of things they should laugh over.
They think the only way to live is through death and violence!

Yes muslims are prone to incite violence.

But the muslim woman criticised Falz on social media.
I did not see her pursuing Falz with cutlass oo or sending death threats
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mikeross62: 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
Na she be the originator
Too much aproko

Check my siggy to buy from eBay and amazon
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by ifymadu: 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
Afonja muslims and the way they carry Islam on their head. Yet they are not recognized as true Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Archangel15: 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
what they re wearing there and what they have been wearing there is not hijab you people especially xtains like blind argument over things you know nothing about
Bleep falz who is he he'll definatly cry and regret over this bet me

Even a female Islamist is threatening falz

What is wrong with these people and religion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Millichamp(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
Falz that got F9 in maths, he cannot have sense na undecided

made4naija:
Over the weekend, Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd guy released a new video, “This is Nigeria” – which is a parody of foreign rapper, Childish Gambino’s “This is America” – and ever since has been trending on social media.

His video has been buzzing all over social media because of its contents and the messages he passed across through it.

While most people are showering him encomiums, a particular lady is not quite happy that he used dancers wearing Hijab in the video.

The lady says his actions has trampled on her dignity and pride. In her own words,

I really am disappointed. Why of all things to use, he decided to degrade the hijab. It shows his level of social etiquette. No matter the message passed across, he has trampled on our dignity and pride… He went overboard thus time around

Some don’t quite agree with her though…

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/lady-blasts-falz-for-using-ladies-in-hijab-to-dance-in-this-is-nigeria-video/

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by alenwup(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
Let someone ask her who died and made her the sovereign protector of hijab. When it's been used to conceal bombs to kill people, it is nothing

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by BlackManta(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I shud kill Falz because he used cele's custom abi...u aint worth attacking man, u only need resetting with the help of 2 knockout from a 2 by 2 stick at the back of ya head.

I never asked anyone to kill Falz.
I only asked a simple question

Read my question again.
This time carry your brain along with you.

Try to comprehend instead of attacking me over an opinion i never put forward.

Read carefully next time.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you christen re the worst pretender and the problem of nigeria the way you people allow immorality and allow business in churches and also comedians make jokes in churches we respect our lord and we can never disrespect him

Dont be silly!

If your son makes 'friendly' jokes about you, it does not mean he disrespects you!
It only shows you are ' a SON'...and not a slave! (Imagine a slave making jokes about his master! undecided )

We are "Sons of God".... while you Muslims are "Servant of your Allah"!
That is the difference.

Christians dont kill on behalf of their own God because they know He is powerful enough, if he choses to fight.
You kill others on behalf of your own Allah because you know he needs you 'little mortals' to suck blood on his behalf.

When you put bomb under your Hijab and blow-up innocent Muslims like yourself, are you respecting your Allah or mocking him?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

I never asked anyone to kill Falz.
I only asked a simple question

Read my question again.
This time carry your brain along with you.

Try to comprehend instead of attacking me over an opinion i never put forward.

Read carefully next time.

I talk am, ur brain needs resetting.
#FishBrain

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Endosteed(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What about Falz criticizing Churches in the song? Abeggii

Falz even messed up. He should have shown one of them with bomb under the hijab.

I enjoyed the Shaku Shaku hijabi queens sha.

grin grin grin
see your life
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Endosteed(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
i pity your life
odinga1of:
This girl is stupid, the Director was creative by depicting everything about the lyrics.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by callydon(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
What do they av to say about this one now :
Twerking In Hijab - Muslim Girl Causes Outrage Online (Photos)

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2016/08/twerking-in-hijab-muslim-girl-causes.html?m=1
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Archangel15: 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
Many of these people are potential terrorists

An Islamist just threatened Falz on this thread, religion has really brainwashed these people
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mysselff2: 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
GreenMavro:
angry

HIJAB wey BOKO dy use BOMB daily for North....Mk she go blast BOKO for trampling on her diginity grin

GBAM
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

Dont be silly!

If your son makes 'friendly' jokes about you, it does not mean he disrespects you!
It only shows you are ' a SON'...and not a slave! (Imagine a slave making jokes about his master! undecided )

We are "Sons of God".... while you Muslims are "Servant of your Allah"!
That is the difference.

Christians dont kill on behalf of their own God because they know He is powerful enough, if he choses to fight.
You kill others on behalf of your own Allah because you know he needs you 'little mortals' to suck blood on his behalf.

When you put bomb under your Hijab and blow-up innocent Muslims like yourself, are you respecting your Allah or mocking him?
son of God or gun lol may God open your eyes it's not your fault you know a book that can be renewed like sub
is worthy of mis leading people like you new testerment lol
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:

Even a female Islamist is threatening falz

What is wrong with these people and religion
worst is been done and still happening in churches
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adex7004(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Islam has no place in modern times
Did u think so? Or ur brain is malfunction
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by BlackManta(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I talk am, ur brain needs resetting.
#FishBrain

You have already resorted to throwing insults.
I have always known that religious people are very hypocritical.
Una go dey claim holy holy.
But you be the first to start throwing insult and verbal abuse.

How Christ-like
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by harmbhrosz(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm not a muslim.
I'm just curious.

so you've been blind to the fact that he used white garment attire(Celestial church garment) in that video particularly when he was talking about church or you're just eager to show us how stupidd you are? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Azumy(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.

Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.
for ur mosquitoe brain u Av said something sensible ko? Wawa kawais
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 7:47pm On May 28, 2018
talk2percy:
Check the history of Nigeria, Muslims have been the major cause of our problem and up till this present time, Muslims are still,our problem. Buhari is our problem, and he's a muslim, Fulani herdsmen(Muslims) are big problem, Boko haram(Muslims) big problem...so Hijab is this one's problem. Pls who can tell me again the person that introduced Islam to humanity and the particular idiot that sold it to Nigerians??

Answers:

1) Muhammed introduced it to humanity

2.) Uthman Dan Fodio, one terrorist from Futa Jalon mountain, introduced it to Nigeria, by killing all those who dont accept it.

Islam is truly rooted in 'peace'. undecided undecided grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.