Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (5386 Views)

Can A Prostitute Become A Better Wife In The Future? / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 5:57pm On May 28, 2018

Let's discuss between Nigeria ladies and white ladies who can make a better wife.

Let's take this few points into consideration before weighing the two.

*which of the two can Still look Sexy after childbirth
*Neatness
*level of Respect
*which of them can be in Marriage during couples ageing period.
*love of money

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
Naija women
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
Igbo women

We have whites who are igbos too
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
You love starting wars you can't finish, why aren't you asking who is a better husband between white guys and Nigerian guys

3 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
You love starting wars you can't finish, why aren't you asking who is a better husband between white guys and Nigerian guys

cos you, the world and i already know the answer to that
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
The love for whites na wa o

we in the west don't even give a shit about them.. we demand respect
here they asslick ... inferiority complex ..if only some knows how beautiful the black skin is ...

3 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mycoplasma: 6:26pm On May 28, 2018
Naija women even tho they're migraine generators

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 6:27pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
I hadn't started any war and I didn't finish it nne

We all know Nigeria men are better.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
I hadn't started any war and I didn't finish it nne

We all know Nigeria men are better.
The nigerian men who're insecure, paranoid, jealous, clingy, needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic, vain cheats? Don't get me started please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

The love for whites na wa o

we in the west don't even give a shit about them.. we demand respect
here they asslick ... inferiority complex ..if only some knows how beautiful the black skin is ...
Well they don't want us and we don't want them eighter, i can settle for a black man when theres no white man, not because of the color but character and personality, plus mixed babies are so cute wink
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cos you, the world and i already know the answer to that
And the answer is undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
The nigerian men who're insecure, paranoid, jealous, clingy, needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic, vain cheats? Don't get me started please
who told you naija are not insecure, paranoid, jealous, clingy, needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic.

mhisbliss say what you do know

There are white men that are insecure,jealous,needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by austyn0(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian ladies again??....grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
who told you naija are not insecure, paranoid, jealous, clingy, needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic.

mhisbliss say what you do know

There are white men that are insecure,jealous,needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic.
Actually I'm saying what i know, we see this everyday grin even on nairaland fp, so talk to the hands
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Well they don't want us and we don't want them eighter, i can settle for a black man when theres no white man, not because of the color but character and personality, plus mixed babies are so cute wink
lol
I hear u .. if I was in Naija I might sway to that side..
when u see them everyday its like seeing black guys they do the same things too ... cheat the same grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
And the answer is undecided

like i said, "you, the world and i already know the answer"
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

like i said, "you, the world and i already know the answer"
Looks like you're speaking for me and the world now, oga i told you i have no knowledge of something and i bet the world doesn't, you're forcing me to have knowledge of it, is it now a do or die affair?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:40pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

lol
I hear u .. if I was in Naija I might sway to that side..
when u see them everyday its like seeing black guys they do the same things too ... cheat the same grin
Its a matter of personal preference lalas, this dudes right here are nothing to write home about, they're one of the reasons i despise this continent

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its a matter of personal preference lalas, this dudes right here are nothing to write home about, they're one of the reasons i despise this continent
I can't even live there permanently.... lol harsh but its true .
till their mentality changes ( might never happen tho)
last last get ur ass outer there plenty prince harry here waiting for ya grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian woman makes'better wife's than white woman, oya come and kill me undecided, every day una go they create mumu thread up and down

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its a matter of personal preference lalas, this dudes right here are nothing to write home about
, they're one of the reasons i despise this continent
hey I'm.watching this series and it is LIT
The Handmaids Tale ...
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
White can be anything
white brazillian, white spanish, white switz, white british, white american, white canadian....
You are comparing a country/nationality to an entire race. Now how does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

I can't even live there permanently.... lol harsh but its true .
till their mentality changes ( might never happen tho)
last last get ur ass outer there plenty prince harry here waiting for ya grin
Lol i don't have the means for now, otherwise who'd stay in this mess this long? No joy grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

hey I'm.watching this series and it is LIT
The Handmaids Tale ...
What is it about? Slavery?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Chrissyebony(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:
White can be anything
white brazillian, white spanish, white switz, white british, white american, white canadian....
You are comparing a country/nationality to an entire race. Now how does that make sense?

Exactly! If you must do a comparison let it be fair. Nairaland isn't just consisted of nigerians.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Looks like you're speaking for me and the world now, oga i told you i have no knowledge of something and i bet the world doesn't, you're forcing me to have knowledge of it, is it now a do or die affair?

madam i'm not speaking for you nor the world and it's not a do or die affair

it's a "one question, two option (either nigeria or america guys), one answer" situation...........................pick one!!

i'm 100% certain you'll pick the correct answer as opposed to your claiming to not know the answer undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
What is it about? Slavery?
ERM indirectly but more about females and what they went through
I cried a few times sha .. really good
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:
White can be anything
white is white bro

What's the need of stating a Brazilian,Spanish, British white.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

madam i'm not speaking for you nor the world and it's not a do or die affair

it's a "one question, two option (either nigeria or america guys), one answer" situation...........................pick one!!

i'm 100% certain you'll pick the correct answer as opposed to your claiming to not know the answer undecided
And I'm trying to make you understand that theres no correct and definite answer, its a matter of personal preference and it varies from people to people, ahn ahn cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol i don't have the means for now, otherwise who'd stay in this mess this long? No joy grin
lol I hear ya.. never say never wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

ERM indirectly but more about females and what they went through
I cried a few times sha .. really good
Sounds interesting but i think I've got that in black-ish, its about the struggles of being a black family in an all white neighborhood, it has reality, romance, rascism and comedy spiced together, believe me you'll laugh your ass off watching this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) / D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.