Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5381 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Some is natural

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by otokpamike(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Some is natural
Don't mind that mumu

20 Likes

Re: . by Smitharo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na woman fit write dis kind tin.

8 Likes

Re: . by Freelane33(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
You’re a MUMU MAN

10 Likes

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2021
It is sometimes caused by wearing tight boxers; so I've been told.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Freelane33:
You’re a MUMU MAN
You better go get yourself treated

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 18, 2021
cooooooks:
It is sometimes caused by wearing tight boxers; so I've been told.
Don't give silly escuse please,go get treated

1 Like

Re: . by femi4: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2021
We are not complaining....Is it your infection?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 18, 2021
femi4:
We are not complaining....Is it your infection?
By their comments we shall know them,go get treated .
Re: . by falcon01: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2021
my curved dick is Natural it has been curved ever since I started seeing it. But growing up, it got straigh as it got bigger and more skin and When I'm erect you can see a bit of a curve

1 Like

Re: . by falcon01: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
By their comments we shall know them,go get treated .
Are you a lady who's trying to justify dirty smelling yeast infested Vagina by Creating this thread? Or a Simp who's trying to please his mistress?

4 Likes

Re: . by blinking001(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Gbamsolutely....this is Educative...guys make una stop to make trouble and learn..

1 Like

Re: . by flyingdutchman(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
An ignorant post from an ignorant person. I have researched on the topic. Pls disregard this fool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2021
falcon01:
Are you a lady who's trying to justify dirty smelling yeast infested Vagina by Creating this thread? Or a Simp who's trying to please his mistress?
Choose any of the options, but simply go treat yourself
Re: . by Michelle55: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
This is new to me Op, How can you be so sure that curved dick isn't right?

Men rock whatever size and shapes God blessed you with, no be you create yourself

Op respect yourself this year oh

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
falcon01:
my curved dick is Natural it has been curved ever since I started seeing it. But growing up, it got straigh as it got bigger and more skin and When I'm erect you can see a bit of a curve
Go do some checkup and don't be too confident, prolonged infections can be very dangerous for men
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Michelle55:
This is new to me Op, How can you be so sure that curved dick isn't right?

Men rock whatever size and shapes God blessed you with, no be you create yourself

Op respect yourself this year oh
Peyronie's disease is 90percent responsible for that curved dick most of them do brag about
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
flyingdutchman:
An ignorant post from an ignorant person. I have researched on the topic. Pls disregard this fool
Go back and do your research properly before you prove me wrong
Re: . by Flier: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Peyronie's is 90percent responsible for that curved dick most of them do brag about
Its not an infection,its natural.It is just that they did not pack it very well after circumcision and this is why you must tell them to pack it very well or use imported plastic to pack it
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Flier:
Its not an infection,its natural.It is just that they did not pack it very well after circumcision and this is why you must tell them to pack it very well or use imported plastic to pack it
Not so in most cases, do your research very well
Re: . by zeetyzin(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
To an extent, you’re right.
Peyronie’s disease does exist and causes curvature on the phallus.
However, you saying most men with curved joysticks are suffering from this disease is outrageous. You’re blowing it out of proportion.
Peyronie’s disease is mostly believed to be caused by an injury or trauma, side effects of some medications, genes or age and not necessarily infections as you stated.
Moreover, most men have slight curvatures on their phalluses from birth which is absolutely normal just like women having one of their breasts differently sized and shaped from the other.
Peyronie’s disease is only indicated when there’s a palpable scar tissue ( painful or not) under the penile skin and a significant or awkward bend in the phallus.
So sir/ma, Peyronie’s disease isn’t responsible for most of the bends observed in the phallus, most of the curves are natural.

2 Likes

Re: . by Flier: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Not so in most cases, do your research very well
Ofcourse 100%$
Re: . by falcon01: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Go do some checkup and don't be too confident, prolonged infections can be very dangerous for men
lols Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Also you are at greater risk if your penis is curved and experience pain when you have erections,hygiene is very important for both men and women, take care of your body and live a healthy lifestyle
Re: . by Gmajor(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Most men in their cluelessness brags about their curved organ and how they can shift a woman's womb with it but unknown to them its an infection called Peyronie's disease. Most men ain't hygienic and they think bathing and cluelessly scrubbing their organs does it for them but its actually more than that,most of them don't know about washing their pubic area with warm water and unscented mild soap with a gentle scrub,harsh scrubbing leads to skin irritation and hence the reason they go about with a pungent smell in their pubic area thereby causing ladies infections such as yeast infection,balanitis,chlamydia and so on. Ladies please thoroughly access the organs you allow into your body, these men and their unhealthy lifestyle could be the cause of infection some of you suffer and they still blame and shame you with it.

This whole write-up is incredibly dumb.
You don't even have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Peyronie's disease is painful. You won't be shifting any womb of you have such a disease (which FYI is usually caused by injury)
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gmajor:

This whole write-up is incredibly dumb.
You don't even have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Peyronie's disease is painful. You won't be shifting any womb of you have such a disease (which FYI is usually caused by injury)
Its not always caused by injury, dirty hygiene and cluelessness by most men causes it and this further brings about infections,do your research very well
Re: . by Malawian(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yep, back in boarding school, we called it "Curved Stroke" and "Straight Down Stroke" . We were learning shorthand then, when we noticed one of our classmates had curved stroke.
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Most men in their cluelessness brags about their curved organ and how they can shift a woman's womb with it but unknown to them its an infection called Peyronie's disease. Most men ain't hygienic and they think bathing and cluelessly scrubbing their organs does it for them but its actually more than that,most of them don't know about washing their pubic area with warm water and unscented mild soap with a gentle scrub,harsh scrubbing leads to skin irritation and hence the reason they go about with a pungent smell in their pubic area thereby causing ladies infections such as yeast infection,balanitis,chlamydia and so on. Ladies please thoroughly access the organs you allow into your body, these men and their unhealthy lifestyle could be the cause of infection some of you suffer and they still blame and shame you with it.
Mine is curve, it's not a disease.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
zexy2030:

Mine is curve, it's not a disease.
Don't be so sure,go for test.Do you have pains when experiencing erection?
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Don't be so sure,go for test.Do you have pains when experiencing erection?
I was born that way. I started having sex when I was 6. It was then I noticed the curves.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
zexy2030:

I was born that way. I started having sex when I was 6. It was then I noticed the curves.
wow 6? hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? / I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? / ***be Proud Of Your Tribe***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.