Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (66637 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
tragergeorge:
depends on your view,to me this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal,even non criminals are being treated like criminals,being a Nigerian alone is a crime
u posted similar thing with me shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by guiddoti: 9:36pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
If she likes Nigeria so much why is she staying in the US
Staying abroad stops you in any ways? Go get your visa, man. Stop lamenting!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by LastSurvivor11: 9:36pm On May 28, 2018
Demayour:

But if we all indeed have a criminal mindset, like the lady said, we should stop celebrating thousands of Nigeria making waves everyday all over the globe, we should stop lamenting whenever someone suffers because of some people's selfishness since you've said we all have criminal mindset. Nigeria is now estimated around 180m people, and we all have criminal mindset though the country is like this?

Criminal mindset doesn't mean you must steal, if you travel abroad you will understand what I mean.
For example, an average American or European deosn't believe that one could be lying, he/she doesn't see reason why one could be lying but down here lying is normal even when we have nothing to lose.
We even double check the truth.
Abnormality is normal here..
We may not all be criminal but we have a very bad orientation n great greed in us.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
the daft Arrow does not even realise it was falana's speeches started and ended the video
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by RexTramadol1: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
People no sabi decipher

This is Nigeria and to the powers that be..... Everybody is a criminal.

Sars, police etc...... Everybody is a criminal to the system we practise

Even all ethnic groups don't support eachother..... That's another crime

No religious tolerance...... Another crime

Money must be made no matter what..... Another crime

Payment n collection of tithe n offering according to Freeze..... Its a crime

Non payment..... Another crime

I can go on and on.....

So no blame Falz sha, even my bias is a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by RexTramadol1: 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
People no sabi decipher

This is Nigeria and to the powers that be..... Everybody is a criminal.

Sars, police etc...... Everybody is a criminal to the system we practise

Even all ethnic groups don't support eachother..... That's another crime

No religious tolerance...... Another crime

Money must be made no matter what..... Another crime

Payment n collection of tithe n offering according to Freeze..... Its a crime

Non payment..... Another crime

I can go on and on.....

So no blame Falz sha, even my bias is a crime.....
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Xisnin(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
Falz music isn't for dummies. Everyone is indeed a criminal, if in doubt drive pass a SARS roadblock.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by ovokate(f): 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
What she's trying to say is that the song might give nationals of another country a wrong impression of the average Nigerian...why is that so hard to understand undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Slimdoug(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
SexytorresE:
To my understanding, what he meant "everybody is a criminal" could be base on how the police or Nigeria force treat the harmless civilians. And why is it only the "everybody is a criminal they saw? What about the other lines? Lazy Nigeria woman in another man's land telling us sh*t . Those are the kind of song our artist are even supposed to be singing now at this moment until the greedy leaders change. I missed Idris abdulkareem on this, Nigeria jagajaga should be remix now grin

I swear most Nigerians don't understand satire nor do they appreciate arts. This thread just shows that 90% of Nigerians are illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by akinsunny2009(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
Well said, Nigeria is not most corrupt nation in the world, And the people of that countries don't speak bad of dere country.We are placed number 47 by ranker.com, Be we Nigerian bad mouth our own country and hail others. Na only Super Eagles we go hail even if dem play against Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Dextre(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
obi4eze:
angry
This one go write story for wetin no make sense

Some people get time o!

You don't find this issue serious?
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Onisokuso1(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2018
obailala:
The gospel truth is that over 50% of Nigerians are criminally minded. Whatever the reason behind that scary statistic is inconsequential to the matter. Shying away from this damning truth is nothing but self deceit.

U just said 50% and is that equivalent to everyone in the country ? angry
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Daejoyoung: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Yes everyone is not a criminal but we all have criminal mindset.

You cannot be rich in Nigeria until you cheat someone.
This is Nigeria, where no one want to hear the truth..
180 million people all have criminal mindset? so all the rich people in Nigeria, including Seun became rich by cheating someone?
Just say generally there are more criminally minded people and you would have made your point.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by pascalbenz: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
Hehehehe... cause him dey on tv now, person wey no get work don dey check wether him watch na original!!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by unmask: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
You are not in Nigeria and you are taking panadol extra.....the song says THIS IS NIGERIA so wetin concern you wey no dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by j21o: 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
No tym for this shít abeg......i dey high table make una com join me
All these groundnuts. Na pimples go spoil your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by oloyede252(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Yes everyone is not a criminal but we all have criminal mindset.

You cannot be rich in Nigeria until you cheat someone.
This is Nigeria, where no one want to hear the truth..
but am sure you're Not comfortable when it was alleged that buhari said Nigeria youths are lazy
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by oloyede252(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
Slimdoug:

I swear most Nigerians don't understand satire nor do they appreciate arts. This thread just shows that 90% of Nigerians are illiterates.
so "everybody is a criminal " is art.
brother you're part of the 99%
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by rockastar: 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969779:
I think I will have to see the video Did he actually say this is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal?
yea he said so
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 28, 2018
We always choose the American quote that favors us . If we should adopt the police doctrine of" everyone is guilty until proven innocent", then the whole world would be shocked at how many Nigerians are criminals.

I know a well respected immigration officer that owns 4 houses in London, all fully paid. You will never believe this man would be corrupt. I know for sure his salary can't buy him all those houses .

If all Nigerians are asked to prove their source of wealth even devil will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Lomprico2: 9:55pm On May 28, 2018
Foolish busy body! That statement is a mockery of buhari! He is the one that called every nigerian abroad a criminal.

Falz did a fantastic job with that song/video.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Heffe: 9:56pm On May 28, 2018
psucc:
Is she pissed off because Falz tell the truth? No she should learn also as well to swallow the bitter pills or else how do you explain to any sane human that the president does not have a minimum of School certificate but decided to hire over a dozen SANs rather than showing a photocopy of it, if the original is not handy.

Things are definitely so wrong in the nation that if you reside here, you feel it. How would you explain the recent recruitment of teachers by Akwa Ibom state SUBEB where about 3,000 person are employed but a Local Government Area could not have up to 10 persons there?

Sorry, the situation so such bad. And Falz may be right there.
na wa fr una hipocricy o..bt buhari said same and u guys wanted to kill him

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by walexy06(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2018
you people just want me to download the song so I can hear for myself...hmmm, wt the criticisms, the song will trend more. Only a controversial person becomes popular nowadays.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by BlackHatNaija: 9:57pm On May 28, 2018
rockastar:
yea he said so
That's terrible!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by concept86: 9:57pm On May 28, 2018
The video only communicated what the government and other nations see Nigerians as. It is not about Falz' s opinion. Did She listen to Childish Gambino' s "this is America". Then she should have understood the concept deployed in Falz parody.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Mutemenot(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
That lady must be a decendant of Buhari

By the way i haven't heard from NwaAmaikpe, hope its not what I'm thinking ooo

I'm thinking the same thing. Lala must be responsible
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SamOyovwi: 9:57pm On May 28, 2018
I will stone Falz with gutter water if he come perform for Warri. Falz and father and mother and his family are the real criminals

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Lomprico2: 9:58pm On May 28, 2018
tunjijones:
I know there are many criminals in Nigeria but there are millions of us that are not criminals that earn a legit wage that pays tax, and that are not happy the way other nationals treat us. So Mr falz am a Nigerian and am not a criminal

U no get sense at all!!

So u could not get the message from that song. That statement was made by buhari! And falz was making a mockery out of it!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Daejoyoung: 9:58pm On May 28, 2018
ovokate:
What she's trying to say is that the song might give nationals of another country a wrong impression of the average Nigerian...why is that so hard to understand undecided
Why are we trying to impress the white man? Nigeria jaga jaga at the moment, falz spoke the truth.
Everybody be criminal..is not literal, but a true statement where SARS/police is concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Boss13: 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
The song is useless and a disservice to hard working Nigerians. The Youngies here do not know the widespread implications on that music. The world is quick to label Nigerians as criminals. However, if one of our own is stupid enough to say it, it gives the world more justification to express their already held stereotype about Nigerians.

For those who hold contrary opinion, there is the huge probability that you are currently living in Nigeria and has never traveled abroad.

Shame on Falz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
I agree with you.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
Throwback:
This unknown Jemiriye just want to use this opportunity to trend.

We who received the message in the music understood the information being passed.

No need to start making a mountain out of a molehill over grammatical semantics.

Pls be a foooool, But not publicly.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.