Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (66636 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by divineappo(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
That lady must be a decendant of Buhari

By the way i haven't heard from NwaAmaikpe, hope its not what I'm thinking ooo
NwaAmaikpe is pregnant, u won't be seeing her online for a while

Lol
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
Lomprico2:

U no get sense at all!!

So u could not get the message from that song. That statement was made by buhari! And falz was making a mockery out of it!

If so, he was too subtle and he needs to explain to Nigerians what he meant and even so make an appology to those he may have hurt in Nigeria.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Boss13: 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
concept86:
The video only communicated what the government and other nations see Nigerians as. It is not about Falz' s opinion. Did She listen to Childish Gambino' s "this is America". Then she should have understood the concept deployed in Falz parody.

That a monkey decided to shit in church does not mean another monkey should act likewise. The worse of it all is that it generates revenue for Falz. What a sellout!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by ZaRuleOfLaw: 10:05pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:
If she likes Nigeria so much why is she staying in the US

you can hear what I'm thinking. thanks for voicing it out
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:06pm On May 28, 2018
unmask:
You are not in Nigeria and you are taking panadol extra.....the song says THIS IS NIGERIA so wetin concern you wey no dey Nigeria?

Is Faz in Nigeria?
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by khalids: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
If you see crime and do not speak up, protest about it then you must be a supporter of it......

Since Nigerians love keeping quiet about all this our societal ills and even celebrate it, then all Nigerians are criminal....

Nigerians have a high criminal tendency, usually masked as being sharp or smart......pure bullshit

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
Now I see why poetic art don't sell in Nigeria. Some people are just too dumb to understand music. And funny enough they're musicians! They prefer to be hearing "soco soco" and "baby baby akanchawa"and" banana fall on you". Senseless songs are the ones that trend. Common "This is Nigeria" they don't understand, a video of 3 minutes!

FYI Falz wasn't saying everybody in Nigeria is a criminal as a fact but a superimposed mentality! Come to Warri and see police search people you'd know its no joke. Have you tried buying cough syrup lately? They start looking at you like a codeine junkie, even when you aren't. In Nigeria you're a criminal until proven otherwise but in developed nations you're innocent until proven guilty. If his father is standing on the table and he's shaking it, isn't that a bold move that should be lauded! Well what do I know, this is Nigeria, dull musicians that had to travel out to be relevant be telling us what's true or not. The Jeri...whateva should come to Warri Abeg! Come drive your US car for Enerhen around 11pm. Make police clear your account. Mtcheew..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by slickbak(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
She dey America de form vex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerians are too soft. You people need to demand appology from Naz, abi false falz, or stop patronising his stupid ass.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by tizzdi(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
No tym for this shít abeg......i dey high table make una com join me
this one na low table o grin

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by khalids: 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Litmus:

If so, he was too subtle and he needs to explain to Nigerians what he meant and even so make an appology to those he may have hurt in Nigeria.

Falz should apologize....abeg make i laugh.....

Go and ask your leaders who put us in this mess first....

So bold to castigate Falz.....but very silent on the kind of issues we are having in this country.....

Naija folks always fighting the wrong battle

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by MikkySmiles(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
wait ohh....Jemiriye posted dis epistle
she deserves some fu**ing accolades indeed[b]wait ohh....Jemiriye posted dis epistle
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by seniormallam(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2018
We know our everybody that is a criminal, make she chill, if you too like the country come let's swap
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
Falz did a fantastic job. He touched all flshpoints of corruption in this country.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by diegwu02: 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
Finally, Why do we praise Falz for calling everyone a criminal
and Abuse PMB for saying many want to sit at home and get freebies because Nigeria has oil...
Many Nigerians and Hypocrisy na like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
khalids:

Falz should apologize....abeg make i laugh.....

Go and ask your leaders who put us in this mess first....

So bold to castigate Falz.....but very silent on the kind of issues we are having in this country.....

Naija folks always fighting the wrong battle

What do you mean by ,"Leaders putting us in mess?" You seem of the impression that all Nigerians are settled on the leaders as no good. Nigeria is a democracy with competing political parties, which means that some are happy with leadership others not.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by MrFly(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2018
Imagine! U wasted ur talent in writing all this as a critic of Falz's this is Nigeria instead of using it to write a novel and be as great as Achebe or Soyinka! Ur a disgrace to ur hamlet!

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
Slimdoug:

I swear most Nigerians don't understand satire nor do they appreciate arts. This thread just shows that 90% of Nigerians are illiterates.
just go to that woman's facebook and see what she asked for angry U will see what I replied to her post as well. We are been treated as a criminal, that's why he said everybody is a criminal.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Bossontop(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
guy which kind poverty na

Anyways add plenty water o. Na only the water I wan drink grin
For where.....u don ever see poor man garri with plenty groundnut and even cube sugar??
Lol

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by dudebuck: 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
tunjijones:
I know there are many criminals in Nigeria but there are millions of us that are not criminals that earn a legit wage that pays tax, and that are not happy the way other nationals treat us. So Mr falz am a Nigerian and am not a criminal
yes a lazy nigerian
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Hell the artist Falz needs to apologize or is he bigger or more important than the thousands of Nigerians he ofended? And what does refusing to appolgise say about his attitude as a Nigerian, does it make him a cut above the rest seeing as we Nigerians are supposedly arrogant in addition to being all corrupt?
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
oloyede252:

so "everybody is a criminal " is art.
brother you're part of the 99%
receive sense and get the content sir. We are been treated as criminals by those Nigeria forces.so he said everybody is been treated as criminals that's what he meant.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Bossontop(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
j21o:

All these groundnuts. Na pimples go spoil your face
At all....e no dey do me nothing
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Bossontop(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
tizzdi:
this one na low table o grin
Omo no think am ooo....dis na beta high table wey i dey dis night
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Why are we trying to impress the white man? Nigeria jaga jaga at the moment, falz spoke the truth.
Everybody be criminal..is not literal, but a true statement where SARS/police is concerned.
I won't talk further. U just finish saying what the content means. "everybody is a criminal #where sars/police are concerned
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 10:24pm On May 28, 2018
Falz is copying forign artists, borrowing from them, as it were, did he not learn from abroad that artists apologize to fans and citizens they have offended whether those fans and citizens misunderstood or not!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls be a foooool, But not publicly.
ur comment should be reversed to u instead cry
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
You need to be good literature student and law student to know that" every body is criminal " as used in this song is not a direct interpretation ...and mockery to politicians and police force who treat us as fools and criminal. Falz actually deserves his certificate.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Mimee803: 10:28pm On May 28, 2018
What is she on about?? Please that song is truth!
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
SexytorresE:
ur comment should be reversed to u instead cry

grin.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by owomida1: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
Cele people will still talk their own.

But for real, Falz for just code some conspicuous brands.

Well, wetin I know?
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by biggy26: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
tunjijones:
I know there are many criminals in Nigeria but there are millions of us that are not criminals that earn a legit wage that pays tax, and that are not happy the way other nationals treat us. So Mr falz am a Nigerian and am not a criminal
You obviously don't understand the message. Ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.