Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (66618 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by vaxx: 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
What I see is fela incarnation........ Falz ride on bro, forget this haters do not let them kill the vibes in you...... This is the dude who is advocating on behalf of the youth who want a drastic change Immediately. Enough of reckless spending, enough of demagogue politician, enough of barbaric society......

Why will I be here if my country is good enough.... Falz ride on bro......your voice can make it work... Who want to play with fire.......

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Xmen149(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
he is an artist and ,everybody is a criminal is strong and mild word play at the same time.greater % has the tendency to commit if they are certain to go free weda in big or tiny scale and its passing to our far younger generation.

the other day this old guy don't pay for the bus-fair and lied to the conductor he did while still arguing how terrible buhari is.

that guy should lie he has never stolen pencil in school when no one is watching it must not be 30million

its an environment affecting mind set thingy
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Xmen149(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
he is an artist and ,everybody is a criminal is strong and mild word play at the same time.greater % has the tendency to commit if they are certain to go free weda in big or tiny scale and its passing to our far younger generation.

the other day this old guy don't pay for the bus-fair and lied to the conductor he did while still arguing how terrible buhari is.

that guy should lie he has never stolen pencil in school when no one is watching it must not be 30million

its an environment affecting mind set thingy.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by biggy26: 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Anti stop being foolishh, the line everybody be criminal isn't t suppose to have a direct meaning, it's Sarcasm in a kinda way, the few bad eggs in the country has made a lot of innocent pple look bad in the eyes of the government and security agencies in other countries, false but that's the truth of the ish, genuine peeps can't do biz again online, every young fresh guy is a yahoo boi according to Saz.. The innocent ones are paying the price for the erring of the bad ones..

U think embassies will ask u to prove u not a criminal bfor they deny u visa? Or foreign online business owners will start asking about ya credibilty bfor doin biz with u?, nope the name Nigeria alone is enough to scare them away.. They, the bad eggs have made all of us criminals.

Listen with ya soul and senses and not just with ya ears..

This is Nigeria, were many schooled people are illiterates cos of the poor educational system. That's why many can't understand a simple song. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Truflexunits(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
If falz father is not rich and sitting among the Nigerian politicians I'm sure falz would be worst than yahoo boys.... So he should concentrate on his music. who does he help wide mouth oshi
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by shegra58: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969779:
I think I will have to see the video
Did he actually say this is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal?
Yes he did
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Romwilliams: 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
Majority of guys I see on this platform are kinda kiddies. They don't think before posting and are so full of nonsensical words even though its their opinion buh very disgusting. Ladies here....thumbs up
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by UncleJudax(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
psucc:
Is she pissed off because Falz tell the truth? No she should learn also as well to swallow the bitter pills or else how do you explain to any sane human that the president does not have a minimum of School certificate but decided to hire over a dozen SANs rather than showing a photocopy of it, if the original is not handy.

Things are definitely so wrong in the nation that if you reside here, you feel it. How would you explain the recent recruitment of teachers by Akwa Ibom state SUBEB where about 3,000 person are employed but a Local Government Area could not have up to 10 persons there?

Sorry, the situation so such bad. And Falz may be right there.
I May Not remember correctly, but i think Falz's Father Mr Falana was one of the SANs that Backe Buhari on his WAEC wahala

Again...i may Not be correct
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2018
SexytorresE:
To my understanding, what he meant "everybody is a criminal" could be base on how the police or Nigeria force treat the harmless civilians. And why is it only the "everybody is a criminal they saw? What about the other lines? Lazy Nigeria woman in another man's land telling us sh*t . Those are the kind of song our artist are even supposed to be singing now at this moment until the greedy leaders change. I missed Idris abdulkareem on this, Nigeria jagajaga should be remix now grin

Yh exactly the statement 'Everybody na criminal' is like reverse sacarsm. If understand the song. The song was a mixture of reverse sacarsms and bare truths. Very intelligent work by falz. The lady didn't get it. Flaz didn't mean everybody na Criminal literally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh exactly the statement 'Everybody na criminal' is like reverse sacarsm. If understand the song. The song was a mixture of reverse sacarsms and bare truths. The lady didn't get it. Flaz didn't mean everybody na Criminal literally.
exactly. I gave her what she deserve on her facebook post. And the comment she expected didn't get to her favor, rather she was getting bashes grin grin
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by ola9ja(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
tunjijones:
I know there are many criminals in Nigeria but there are millions of us that are not criminals that earn a legit wage that pays tax, and that are not happy the way other nationals treat us. So Mr falz am a Nigerian and am not a criminal

You got it all wrong, falz is 100% correct, though I agree with you that you are not a scam, falz isn't originally calling Nigerians a criminal but he was referring to Sars officers, how they treat every Nigerian as if they are all criminals.

People hardly understand shallow meaning, how then would they understanding deep meaning.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
SexytorresE:
exactly. I gave her what she deserve on her facebook post. And the comment she expected didn't get to her favor, rather she was getting bashes grin grin

She will be bashed definitely becos u don't always say things directly smtns bt his point was self explanatory tru out the song. She took the statement out of context and ran with it. Lol
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by chrisnando: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Anti stop being foolishh, the line everybody be criminal isn't t suppose to have a direct meaning, it's Sarcasm in a kinda way, the few bad eggs in the country has made a lot of innocent pple look bad in the eyes of the government and security agencies in other countries, false but that's the truth of the ish, genuine peeps can't do biz again online, every young fresh guy is a yahoo boi according to Saz.. The innocent ones are paying the price for the erring of the bad ones..

U think embassies will ask u to prove u not a criminal bfor they deny u visa? Or foreign online business owners will start asking about ya credibilty bfor doin biz with u?, nope the name Nigeria alone is enough to scare them away.. They, the bad eggs have made all of us criminals.

Listen with ya soul and senses and not just with ya ears..

so much sense here

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Litmus: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
He has to apologize and explain what he meant or else it must be said that for a few pieces of P-dd and youtube clicks he sold out Nigeria youths. And with a bit of luck he won't get foreign contract for he'd be considered a corrupt Nigerian and too much of a risk to invest in.

P-ddy praised him my ass; P-ddy is just overjoyed and can't contain himself that the Nigerian fool said what everyone would like to hear about Nigeria, not that stuff about being smart and being highest archivers in education in America!

Lol, P-ddy, the moral paragon of hunesty so peerless he is able to sit in sage judgment on an entire nation.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Demayour: 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Criminal mindset doesn't mean you must steal, if you travel abroad you will understand what I mean.
For example, an average American or European deosn't believe that one could be lying, he/she doesn't see reason why one could be lying but down here lying is normal even when we have nothing to lose.
We even double check the truth.
Abnormality is normal here..
We may not all be criminal but we have a very bad orientation n great greed in us.

I understand your point sir but you're still generalizing. Let me state this example: when I was very young, I lied to my dad at an instance and the words he said is still stuck in my brain till date. As a grown up now, I hate lying to the core yet it's all around me. So it's not about criminal mindset and if we're really to state it as criminal mindset then, every human on earth is guilty of this since Nigerians have been experiencing hot seasons which gets hotter by the day from the hands of our politicians.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by MENTORCH(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
She has a point, everybody in the world knows Nigeria as a corrupt country but some individuals have tried to make Nigeria proud by representing the country properly abroad. Even if Falz wanted to remix the song he should have just focused on just the corrupt and failed government. He was showing how they slaughtered a man, that doesn’t happen often in Lagos or some other good places in Nigeria, it only happens in the north. This will make foreigners think they will slaughter them when they visit.

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by kelskay: 11:16pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969779:
I think I will have to see the video
Did he actually say this is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal?
yes he did, very foolish boy.... and mumu song
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by SexytorresE(f): 11:19pm On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

She will be bashed definitely becos u don't always say things directly smtns bt his point was self explanatory tru out the song. She took the statement out of context and ran with it. Lol
� the last 2lines though grin
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2018
Its so easy to talk out of your backside when you don't live in Nigeria. Whether we like it or not, Falz spoke the truth and nothing but the truth . This is the reality for more than 95% of the Nigerian population: lack of employment leading to criminality, bribery becoming the only way to get through life, lack if basic amenities, those that are employed by the government not getting paid their dues, the poor getting poorer while the rich getting richer, no welfare state, terrible health care system, abysmal education system, no stable electricity....shall I go on?
Nigerians abroad like to pretend that Nigeria is beautiful and amazing by picking the few good needles in a horrible haystack. If it's so good, why isn't she living in Nigeria?
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by abumoney(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2018
Whatever her name is, she should have the song alone, we like am like that. Don't come and become popular overnight. If you want to be popular, pay the price
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2018
Throwback:
This unknown Jemiriye just want to use this opportunity to trend.

We who received the message in the music understood the information being passed.

No need to start making a mountain out of a molehill over grammatical semantics.

Sharap!!! when PMB said something about Nigerian youth, una carry am for head like gala, now this boy FALZ said we are all criminal, you are here supporting him, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up, bunkum
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2018
trustyshoess:
Its so easy to talk out of your backside when you don't live in Nigeria. Whether we like it or not, Falz spoke the truth and nothing but the truth . This is the reality for more than 95% of the Nigerian population: lack of employment leading to criminality, bribery becoming the only way to get through life, lack if basic amenities, those that are employed by the government not getting paid their dues, the poor getting poorer while the rich getting richer, no welfare state, terrible health care system, abysmal education system, no stable electricity....shall I go on?
Nigerians abroad like to pretend that Nigeria is beautiful and amazing by picking the few good needles in a horrible haystack. If it's so good, why isn't she living in Nigeria?

You are among them since falz said all Nigerian.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2018
santopelele:
Why is the lady defending nigeria, because the last time i check, nigeria nickname is "ZOO"
No be talk am, u can go and ask my boss NNAMDI KALU, he wil educate u more about the "ZOO"

Biafra sited here.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by kaydp: 11:55pm On May 28, 2018
psucc:
Is she pissed off because Falz tell the truth? No she should learn also as well to swallow the bitter pills or else how do you explain to any sane human that the president does not have a minimum of School certificate but decided to hire over a dozen SANs rather than showing a photocopy of it, if the original is not handy.

Things are definitely so wrong in the nation that if you reside here, you feel it. How would you explain the recent recruitment of teachers by Akwa Ibom state SUBEB where about 3,000 person are employed but a Local Government Area could not have up to 10 persons there?

Sorry, the situation so such bad. And Falz may be right there.
The situation is so bad and is that what makes all of us criminals including you??
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by obailala(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2018
Onisokuso1:

U just said 50% and is that equivalent to everyone in the country ? angry
Not every statement must have a literal meaning; if I have a basket full of tomatoes and half of them are bad, I am not wrong if I make a blanket statement that "the basket if full of bad tomatoes."
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Tobycharles: 12:07am On May 29, 2018
Giddymoney:
That lady must be a decendant of Buhari

By the way i haven't heard from NwaAmaikpe, hope its not what I'm thinking ooo

He's on sabatical
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by femmind(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2018
Thank you Falz for saying the truth. As for you jemilugba abi ki ni won pe e, please don't say anything again. Na beg I dey beg Ooo
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by shalomt4321: 12:48am On May 29, 2018
wait o wait o wait o, i just rewatched the video after reading what she wrote and she is actually right, falz repeated the statement EVERYBODY BE CRIMINAL about 5 times, after he clearly stated the crimes in nigeria he said again everybody be criminal, meaning each and everyone of us are involved in one of the crimes he listed, well im just saying.... that might not be what he was trying to pass across tho, but rewatch the video and listen verywell

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by Daraniel(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2018
Mmmmm... na Nigeria image concern me pass. Falz was and is right in a way. But the song is somehow. Haba.
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by dadark: 1:13am On May 29, 2018
Lomprico2:
Foolish busy body! That statement is a mockery of buhari! He is the one that called every nigerian abroad a criminal.

Falz did a fantastic job with that song/video.

hahahaha...she is slow....

i dont even understand sarcasm sef,but i understood what the video was about.....

Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by dadark: 1:17am On May 29, 2018
buhari called nigerians criminals,nigerian youths lazy....

the video is easy to understand...

but when your head is full of hot air,you wouldnt understand....
Re: Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video by dadark: 1:20am On May 29, 2018
concept86:
The video only communicated what the government and other nations see Nigerians as. It is not about Falz' s opinion. Did She listen to Childish Gambino' s "this is America". Then she should have understood the concept deployed in Falz parody.

thats the problem with nigerians abroad...they dont think like nigerians at home no more....

thats why you will hear them saying things that doesnt even make sense to common nigerians....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.