Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (124897 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Simbrixton(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2018
Igbos
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by cardoctor(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2018
Wait until the first baby arrives. Shout CHANGE!!!
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Nobody: 1:39am On May 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who lives in Lagos - has incurred the wrath of online users after trending on Facebook for the wrong reason. The young lady identified as Linda took to social media to share a picture of herself topless as she said she's not ashamed of who she is, how she lives or how she looks.

The lady who hails from Delta state - was heavily criticized by online users who blasted her for embarrassing herself publicly. The lady fired back at her critics by saying she loves herself 100 percent and those who don't appreciate her should f**k off.

See below how online users reacted to her topless picture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/young-lady-blasted-by-online-users-after-posting-her-topless-picture-of-facebook.html

I don't know what we did to this Seun and Lalasticlala. A girl gave us free breast to watch and after the Admins n MODs finished watching the breast, They sensored it...

I'm headed to Facebook to find those breasts grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by frepauler: 1:42am On May 30, 2018
<iframe src="https://web.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.facebook.com%2FMrandmisswhogotafemaipageant%2Fposts%2F212662846003920&width=500" width="500" height="503" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Nobody: 1:51am On May 30, 2018
fyn gal, fyn boobs.
Flaunt it if u want, e no consign me.
Next plzzz
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by truthfulmallam(m): 1:59am On May 30, 2018
Just wondering : did she ask you to censor her face and breast on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Paschy88(m): 2:04am On May 30, 2018
Where she hide the nipp put?? Mtcheww
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by enemyofprogress: 2:19am On May 30, 2018
Olalan:
lalasticlala breast is ready o
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by SailorXY: 2:31am On May 30, 2018
tryharder:
fyn gal, fyn boobs.
Flaunt it if u want, e no consign me.
Next plzzz
can you describe why the boobs is fine please? smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Daboomb: 2:45am On May 30, 2018
troublemakea:
Nigerians are just so stupid and foolish why curse or attack the lady. for fvck sake everyone should do what he/she feel likes

I just hate them. #spits

If everyone did WHATEVER THEY LIKE, without consequences, you'll be dead by now because someone will like to put a slug through that your brainless head!

But they cant do that because they cant do WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

You see, it has its good sides. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by mary4(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2018
Young Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Her Topless Picture Of Facebook

SEE MORE PICTURES

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/young-lady-blasted-by-online-users-after-posting-her-topless-picture-of-facebook/

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by pawshjai(f): 3:11am On May 30, 2018
hugelyendowed:
Someone deliberately shared her topless pics on Facebook, then why cover her face and the big boobz? She send u?
as in ehn...i no knw for dem ooo
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by pawshjai(f): 3:12am On May 30, 2018
Offpoint:
Na diz kind people I dey like follow for facebook, my eyes will never get boredgrin

person wey censored that picture... on behalf of all the guys who came here to fed theirs eyes.... thunder fire you for making us waste 254kb of our data for nothing.
lmao
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by pawshjai(f): 3:13am On May 30, 2018
Shortyy:
Well she's got it. Let her flaunt it right?
i no say na woman go talk dis wan....jelousy
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by ruffDiamond: 3:55am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
The traffic. Men and breast. It is fat beneath the skin with a nipple on top. What’s the fascination grin
see dis one if men start posting the pic of their dicck head alone..the female traffic go burst..then me i go be like :
its just a long shaft ,rippled with vein and a smooth ,round glans ,ladies and dick size what z the fascination cheesy grin
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Gboy5050: 4:06am On May 30, 2018
She's pocesssed
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by thunderbabs: 4:15am On May 30, 2018
Breast owner no shame, wetin make op dey shame dey censor a nice lookin breast? Guy, comot da red paint jare shocked
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Alwaysking: 4:18am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

What's the hype about Abuja chics?

The ladies in Abuja are like other ladies in different parts of the country.
They are just good to fvck, perhaps you also reside in Abuja, let's hook up
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Mrgistfx(m): 4:18am On May 30, 2018
She is just looking for the fame
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by slickbak(m): 4:36am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

They're even generally older 32 year olds forming 21 by being extra preposterous
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Iboni1(m): 4:48am On May 30, 2018
Codeine at work!
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by IgboOsuHunter: 4:52am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Is it difficult to comprehend?
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Jakumo(m): 4:52am On May 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Very shameful

Only in Nigeria

But you still rush to come look am. Abi you no get ya own to look ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Shome36(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2018
Igbo girls and prostitution
Are like Sergio Ramos and stupidity
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2018
Why can't u allow us see what the poster posted for us to see
Re: Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users by ogundeleai(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2018
This is why I appreciate those Muslims that prefer traveling to Saudi Arabia during month of Ramadan.... We just need to beg Allah to accept our supplication in the holy month especially in this environment of ours.... Indecency, lack of decorum everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.