Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana (54547 Views)

President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House / Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / SEX STORY: My First Gay party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Buffalowings3(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
Lesbians i like
I dey vomit seeing these guys grin
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by wink2015(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2018
THIS THING GO SOON ENTER NIGERIA!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by omooba969(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Baba God

Pls blow the trumpet pls cry

Are you ready for the sound of the trumpet?
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by anyicash(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2018
Very ugly group of people.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by jeff1607(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Baba God

Pls blow the trumpet pls cry

for wetin?

when I just started having ...............
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by okerekeikpo: 12:41pm On May 30, 2018
I don't understand pls
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by kwajahafiz(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2018
Bob risky no attend. Denrelle nko?..
These men pictured in drag a are a good deterent for men contemplating a walk in the wild side.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Abuforallah1(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

so in your warped mind you think mooooooslims don't support homosexuality?

see your proud anal brethren protesting in public.

[img]https://imaanlondon.files./2016/08/13516745_624930461003079_262413638963020175_n.jpg[/img]

and i can show you a few quran verses supporting LGBT.

Fucktoto please am not a gay and Muslim don’t support same sex, that makes us different from your religion, let me have peace please. angry
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Olifiz(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2018
Reelmii:
sodom and gomora, but the funny thing is, this pple might still make heaven while those judging them wont... HEAVENLY RACE IS PERSONAL

No b only heaven na space dem go make. So far they continue practicing or being homosexuals the only thing or place Dey will make is destruction. God detests any form of badness.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by omozu1(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
Na who do Ghana like dis?
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by DSS1335: 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Because you are in shiithole Nigeria where you will have your likes clapping for you. In a civilized world, you would be in jail.

Fvck off, pray never to meet an extremist if u are one of them. In my culture, u die instantly by stoning. The position of bible book of Leviticus 20:13 is very clear. Gays should be put to death immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by babyjane122: 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
o my God...... which kid wahala be dis

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
WAS BOBRISKY INVITED
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Davidson5(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Thunder strike you too. Is people like you that ensures Nigeria remains a backward country. Reason nothing good happens in that country.

Accepting LGBT or whatever u call it will make Nigeria a flourishing nation agian?
Ati mo iru yin.. oloriburuku jatijatsi awon elemi eshu

My friend gerra here and thunder fire u again!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by victorvezx(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
jpmoriarti:
There is no laws banning lgbt in china. In fact, it has been removed. But there's no law expressly protecting them either as seen in countries like Uk, usa etc. Same thing in Russia. No laws criminalizes lgbt there, also no laws recognizes them either. This is unlike in Nigeria where there are law expressly banning it. It is not the same
It is the same. Russian and Chinese people simply do not want it. There is no public show of affection or even gay pride rally in China and Russia. They hate gays the same way Nigerians hate them. Nigeria is even tolerant, if not someone like bobrisky would have in prison by now.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by madgoat(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
chisos!!

what manner of fûckery is this undecided

op even called it "lovely"

na wah o............ see that idiot on the black transparent top looking like buhari at 151 undecided

mrcork did you attend the party?
For insulting Buhari, may u not live to the age Buhari has attained. smiley
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 30, 2018
uglicians. it's one thing to be gay. but to be gay and this UG? I just can't!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by mhisbliss(f): 1:09pm On May 30, 2018
See why i said its unnatural to be gay?, do they seem ok to you guys?
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by deebrain(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
in the name of Moses....What is this?

And NAIRALAND moderators, please! Add graphic pics were necessary. I was eating when I saw this thread
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by fucktoto: 1:19pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Fucktoto please am not a gay and Muslim don’t support same sex, that makes us different from your religion, let me have peace please. angry

and who am i supposed to listen to...you or your imam that understands the quran better?
https://www.rnw.org/archive/gay-imam-spreads-message-homosexuality-not-sinful

South African Muhsin Hendricks is an Islamic cleric and a gay man.

He runs a foundation called The Inner Circle, which helps Muslims, who are struggling to accept their sexuality. He has come to the Netherlands to spread a simple message: “It’s okay to be Muslim and gay!”

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2018
madgoat:

For insulting Buhari, may u not live to the age Buhari has attained. smiley

undecided

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Josephjnr(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
chisos!!

what manner of fûckery is this undecided

op even called it "lovely"

na wah o............ see that idiot on the black transparent top looking like buhari at 151 undecided

mrcork did you attend the party?

You wicked o...Buhari at 151?Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Smartjob1(f): 1:23pm On May 30, 2018
These guys are SERIOUSLY UGLY.

Lack of decent jobs can lead to this. If you are looking for a decent job, see my signature and do the needful.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by bikefab(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
Looks like a halloween party
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Abuforallah1(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

and who am i supposed to listen to...you or your imam that understands the quran better?
https://www.rnw.org/archive/gay-imam-spreads-message-homosexuality-not-sinful

Let them take that protest to Saudi Arabia
Those people are paid to blackmail Islam they are fake.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
See why i said its unnatural to be gay?, do they seem ok to you guys?
R
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by fucktoto: 1:50pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Let them take that protest to Saudi Arabia
Those people are paid to blackmail Islam they are fake.

now i know you're a clown. who paid who to blackmail who?

google search 'daayiee abdullah'...he's not only a mooooooslim but also an imam and he's proudly an ass-drilling fagg0t!

and you mentioned saudi because it's the headquarters of mooooooslim jihadists? see pictures below...they're your brothers protesting openly in saudi arabia. and nobody is bombing them.

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by obinna58(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
Religionists and their natural hate for another human
Spit on them
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Abuforallah1(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

now i know you're a clown. who paid who to blackmail who?

google search 'daayiee abdullah'...he's not only a mooooooslim but also an imam and he's proudly an ass-drilling fagg0t!

and you mentioned saudi because it's the headquarters of mooooooslim jihadists? see pictures below...they're your brothers protesting openly in saudi arabia. and nobody is bombing them.
Hope you saw Bleep Islam there? That is suppose to tell you that those people are paid protesters, no hijab simply shows they are from the western world, by the way are you a gay?
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Finstar: 2:33pm On May 30, 2018
DSS1335:

Gays are subhuman and should be hated with passion

Am an extremist when dealing with gays, that's why twitter, Facebook and Instagram banned me each time I express my extreme view on homosexuals

Are animals not better than gays?

You think you're sounding mature? You're sounding like a illiterate lad who's still getting fed by his mama. Grow up my dear and see the world. You live in the dark and it's quite evident and sickening. Having the gut to call yourself an extremist is what baffles me, like seriously! . I'd rather get a gay son than a close-minded tout like you.

Try and grow up..

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by fucktoto: 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Hope you saw Bleep Islam there? That is suppose to tell you that those people are paid protesters, no hijab simply shows they are from the western world, by the way are you a gay?

the first placard reads: "fvck islamic homophobia"

that's directed to your hypocritical imams who still don't want to legalize LGBT in islam.

the second placard says: "allah is gay", in other words, your allah created gay as much as he created the straight ones. therefore, the stigma is unreasonable.

open your mind and learn. at least, learn something to complement the harry potter scar on your forehead.

and are you not a clown asking if i'm gay after seeing my username?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Groom Checking His Bride Under The Veil Got People Talking / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.