Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana (54546 Views)

President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House / Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / SEX STORY: My First Gay party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Plenty plenty nonsense embarassed
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by DSS1335: 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
Finstar:

You think you're sounding mature? You're sounding like a illiterate lad who's still getting fed by his mama. Grow up my dear and see the world. You live in the dark and it's quite evident and sickening. Having the gut to call yourself an extremist is what baffles me, like seriously! . I'd rather get a gay son than a close-minded tout like you.
Try and grow up..

Shalom!
What's ur definition of an "illiterate " within d context of my view?
What a pity! Judging a book by its cover. If you are A MAN enough pm ur bank account number let me credit ur account. Even my superior commander uses this platform when we got nothing doing. U wanna know if ur perception is right? pm ur bank account..haha!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by ICEMAN(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2018
Africans are going to let stupid western values destroy their culture. Soon people's children will start coming out as gay. This is the time to deal with this problem. When it takes grip on a society ,no family,tribe,religion or sex is safe from it. The US is a perfect example of a society that has been destroyed by homosexuality.

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by mhisbliss(f): 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
wildimagination:

These are just pple with a few oestrogen activity going on in their system......cos no same man with appropriate levels of testosterone pumping all over him will wanna dress up and behave like a girl

So u might be a bit right....the way they feel may be natural ...their response to that feel (i.e experimenting with a dicck in the ass)is however unnatural...
You said it all, look how disgusting the make up and costumes made them look

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by irekez(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2018
For Ghana here? The world don finish kpatakpata.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Finstar: 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
DSS1335:

What's ur definition of an "illiterate " within d context of my view?
What a pity! Judging a book by its cover. If you are A MAN enough pm ur bank account number let me credit ur account. Even my superior commander uses this platform when we got nothing doing. U wanna know if ur perception is right? pm ur bank account..haha!

Judging a book by its cover? I judge you base on your write up.

Lol.. What has bank account got to do with this? Your superior uses this platform? Then you're
nothing but a hungry employee. Perhaps it's time you become your own boss.. Only then can you beat your ugly chest and i will salute you..

If you can hurt someone, because of his sexual orientation, then you're a stack illiterate. Not knowing why gays are gays makes you an illiterate irrespective of whether you bag a degree in Harvard.

I'm sorry to say this, you're still a kid despite having the physique of a man.

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Maski87: 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
Some people no wan make gay people enjoy small
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by olufemi247(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2018
Rada-radaa,, oshi lori iranu.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by HallaDaTruth: 3:50pm On May 30, 2018
This is what KingSango is talking about
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by kinggSamuel(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Gay men and women in Accra, Ghana, last week attended the annual gay/drag night party at the 10pounds pub. The party saw all the queer men looking all glammed up and giving Ghana girls a run for their money.

See more photos from the party which was well attended by the International community below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8690/see-lovely-pictures-from-the-biggest-gay-drag-party-last-week-in-accra-ghana/

Its cult prostitution. Gays make their living wh0ring. They don't build and contribute to nothing but foolishness, sin and debauchery.

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. This what corrupts the society. These are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Adejuwon5050: 4:00pm On May 30, 2018
#Singing: Across the bridge by Jim Reeves on there behalf
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by romeo(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Baba God

Pls blow the trumpet pls cry

Keep waiting for trumpet while the rest of the world is moving on. Religious fanatics
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by lajimtatabe: 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
ghana don cast

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by smeag0l(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
Can Jesus just come now, please?
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by DSS1335: 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
Finstar:

Judging a book by its cover? I judge you base on your write up.

Lol.. What has bank account got to do with this? Your superior uses this platform? Then you're
nothing but a hungry employee. Perhaps it's time you become your own boss.. Only then can you beat your ugly chest and i will salute you..

If you can hurt someone, because of his sexual orientation, then you're a stack illiterate. Not knowing why gays are gays makes you an illiterate irrespective of whether you bag a degree in Harvard.

I'm sorry to say this, you're still a kid despite having the physique of a man.

Henry Ibeleme at your tender age, doubt u can ever open ur mouth in my presence. I know u are a hungry blogger that's why I requested for u to pm ur account, in my magnanimity, I can credit ur account more than u make in ur quackery blogging.

My boss is the captain, though bn a junior officer as 2nd lieut....I can send my subordinate to teach u a little lesson,ask some of ur colleagues who are even more professional than u do.
We use this platform to while away when we got nothing covert doing OK?
I pity u soon. Just take a look at d blurred URL with ur tracked mobile number and decipher its implications

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2018
German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.

"Father of Homosexuality" Grave is in Italy, Rome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LfgjO6RbCqc

The word homosexual caught on because they sodomite was considered the most ugliest word in the English language. Sodomite means one who engages in sodomy and stems from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sodomy is defined under the law as oral, anal sex and sex with animals. These are cult practices performed by the Temple prostitutes of Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon, Greece, Rome and Japan were phallic worship took place. Wherever sodomy has appeared humans have suffered. Sodomy, they would like eradicate that word because it has a real human source and history all with the satanic worship.

Even India had experiences with sodomites in their very long ancient history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6SpqEwkP_c

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Finstar: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by DSS1335: 5:51pm On May 30, 2018
Finstar:

Lol.. I'm not a ghost online.. My blog url is in my signature, and my blog is linked to my facebook account.. And, you just behaved like a lad once again. I think you need an accolade for that.. Congrats..!

I might be younger in age, but don't think you're all too powerful. You only know what I make visible.

Point of correction, I'm no hungry blogger.. That blog have helped individuals like you start their business here in Nigeria...

Please, I'm tired of your mentions.. I've got important things to do..

Thanks..

OK..until then. Pray never to be hauled into sss chamber...a mouth louded frog will be treated like a frog. Just a little shake up, ur bones are gone...coward privately send ur account number and your life will never remain d same.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by makydebbie(f): 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Mrork is the guy in the third picture with the blue shirt grin

Makydebbe, did you witness this? So gay people aren’t discriminated against in Ghana?
No I didn't witness it lol. Would've loved to tho.

Gay people are discriminated big time here I'm even surprised at their boldness to hold a party tbh.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Mryacks: 6:18pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:

Its finished

Indeed!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by chomaloo(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2018
God punish satan for turnin humanity into ridicule
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=herraph post=68014830]So bobrisky was not invited

Bobrisky and these dirty things aren't mate
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by gnykelly(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2018
who are my to judge them. I have slept with over 7 women in my life. and I'm not married yet. how is my sin different from theirs
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
Demons!!
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Baba God

Pls blow the trumpet pls cry
Not yet please. I can't stop enjoying the good things of this world just because of few idiots who decide to render themselves useless.
God can blow their own trumpet not mine biko. Life is good.
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by wizmikeee: 8:35pm On May 30, 2018
many of them are Nigerians because they might get kill majority of them have run to Ghana because the laws works. they're more gays and lesbains in Nigeria than Ghana . so u guys should stop hypocrisy and mediocrity there
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2018
Ayamataga�����
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2018
Odegwu!! ...aghh!...iyam short of words

Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by kechywillz(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
Na to call those suicide bombers to enter there and end these nonsense,I dey vex angry
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
ICEMAN:
Africans are going to let stupid western values destroy their culture. Soon people's children will start coming out as gay. This is the time to deal with this problem. When it takes grip on a society ,no family,tribe,religion or sex is safe from it. The US is a perfect example of a society that has been destroyed by homosexuality.

Rome has always used subtle sodomization as a means of encroaching social imperialism because it is through these misfit sexaul deviants that the U.S is nearly with a military base in Ghana. Black are already dumb enough to be intergrationists they are even dumber as homosexuals inviting the European sex demons into the bedroom. Homosexuals are not productive they always raise up prostitution and corruption as a means to make ends meet, there care nothing for visions that benefit the whole community, only them. Ghana Kings need to respond or them dirty Christian Churches will turn their whole land into homosexual Greece where no child or animal is safe. angry

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana by KingSango(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Most of the civilized countries have done it. Even others who havent expressly legalized it, has no laws outrightly banning it. Nigeria always like to appear as a forefront of moral and religious country but they know absolutely nothing about morals and religion. Ghana is far more civilized than Nigeria can ever hope for

Ghana are British slaves. grin

This Photo Of A Groom Checking His Bride Under The Veil Got People Talking / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos)