Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48582 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Niyi53:

yeah, I know the truth. and the truth is that Jesus Christ is long dead. the Holy Quran has declared him to be dead and he would never return to this world.!

you cannot use the issue of Jesus Christ to convince me cos the issue is very clear to me. Jesus Christ is dead!!!

the Promised Messiah has appeared in the person of the Holy Founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community.

take it or leave it.

www.alislam.org

Though an old post but I will just respond by saying that you will one day stand face to face to be judged by our Lord Jesus. Even Mohammed will be judged by him. So, you had better receive him as your Saviour or meet him as your Judge.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Though an old post but I will just respond by saying that you will one day stand face to face to be judged by our Lord Jesus. Even Mohammed will be judged by him. So, you had better receive him as your Saviour or meet him as your Judge.

So what will God The Father be doing on Judgement Day when His "son" is judging people?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Jesus is the only way to God, there is no other, any other way is deception and it leads to destruction. Thank God! millions of them will still convert, but God need you and i.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lukuluku69:

So what will God The Father be doing on Judgement Day when His "son" is judging people?

I don't know. We don't know everything. But I know that ".. the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son" (John 5:22).

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.