Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48493 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by MakeADifference: 7:50pm On May 30, 2018
Not now ...

1. Security-wise this isn't well thought out
2. What's the aim of the repeater of the story and that of the person who shoved this to the front page?

This thing of spreading religious / potentially divisive tribal info on NL is too much.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:50pm On May 30, 2018
naso
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2018
eleojo23:

More Muslims convert to Christianity than Christians who convert to Islam.

where is your statistics bro. Cases of Christians converting to Islam has been a thing of concern in Europe too. Bro, do your homework properly

7 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
cheesy guy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by horlah005: 7:52pm On May 30, 2018
Weereey lele yi o...
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by drlateef: 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
Jokers. You go to ACADIP venues and witness live Christians converting to Islam in droves. Outside Nigeria and all over the world, Islam is the fastest growing religion up till now. Here in UK, churches are being converted to mosques. OP must be joking. The era of forceful conversion of Muslim's using access to education and jobs, and the use of magic which they call miracles are over. People's eyes are now open.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by theapeman4: 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a Facebook user who says he successfully converted a man from Islam to Christianity. According to him, the new convert spoke of how many Muslims in Northern Nigeria are willing to come to Jesus but are scared due to some reasons.

Read his post below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-says-millions-muslims-nigeria-coming-jesus/

that's true! I can confirm to this!

Leave that suicidal religion and giv your life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:55pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate.
I PAIN AMgrin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:56pm On May 30, 2018
Without threat, fear and intimidation I wonder how many people will chose to profess Islam on their own volition.

The day liberty spreads to all nations will mark the beginning of the end for Islam, an ideology that has done much more harm than good in the world.

2 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:56pm On May 30, 2018
madridguy:
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.
YOU EQUALLY BELIEVE THAT MUHAMMAD IS SUPERIOR TO HIM
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:57pm On May 30, 2018
End time pastor na so then dey predict rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Deemg(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Likewise there are many Christians converting to Islam especially this month of Ramadan but they (Moslems) are not noise makers while the reverse is the with the Christians.

2 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by kennisman(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Those poor and smelling Muslims. Almajiri relatives.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by horlah005: 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
ikbnice:
Bro, do you know how many Christians are getting converted by one Mallam Yusuf Adepoju through his ACADIP public lectures. Even this year alone, the number is high and getting higher.

Bro i tell u, come and see them en mass converting here in Osun state recently.

@op, i don't need a dr to tell me that the said usman is mentally deranged human of a being. Can u imagine those gibberish he utterred?

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by doctorbabs(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself JOHN 5 V 30 HAS SETTLE IT ALL. JESIS IS NOT GOD AND HE CAN NEVER BE..

GOD SAID AM. JEALOUS GOD I CANNEVER SHARE MY GLORY WITH ANYBODY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by abubakar23: 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
To me those that change from Christianity to Islam do not understand the background of their religion and those that change from Islam to Christianity too lack the basic understanding of their religion. The only people that wil change their religion in Nigeria that I will believe are Dangote, Otedola, Buhari and Adeboye.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
The gift of the Holy Spirit can't be get anywhere except if you are a child of God. If you don't have Holy Spirit in you then you are not a child of God and but a candidate of hell.

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Teeboi56: 8:03pm On May 30, 2018
theapeman4:
that's true! I can confirm to this!

Leave that suicidal religion and giv your life to Christ
Abeg go borrow sense
Who told u lslam is religion of suicide?
Mind ur speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
horlah005:

Bro i tell u, come and see them en mass converting here in Osun state recently.

@op, i don't need a dr to tell me that the said usman is mentally deranged human of a being. Can u imagine those gibberish he utterred?
I know he has successfully converted over 500 this year alone. A thread about him is even on Nairaland here.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Lagos4me: 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
They will kill this guy for Allah's sake , Islam is like a cult, you dare not leave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by blakid(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
IJOBA2:
I PAIN AMgrin
Pain me? i ain't a religion freak like you, the said guy just doesn't know where he stand.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate.
pained afonja

4 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by electron: 8:07pm On May 30, 2018
I am 100%sure he converted because of material things promised. He made his choice.
But remember those that are coming to Islam always have genuined reasons for doing so and they always know what they wanted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:09pm On May 30, 2018
This one just doesn’t want to fast !

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
drlateef:
Jokers. You go to ACADIP venues and witness live Christians converting to Islam in droves. Outside Nigeria and all over the world, Islam is the fastest growing religion up till now. Here in UK, churches are being converted to mosques. OP must be joking. The era of forceful conversion of Muslim's using access to education and jobs, and the use of magic which they call miracles are over. People's eyes are now open.

In UK churches are being converted to mosque

awe your a stark pathological liar fooling you n just you alone

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by blakid(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2018
troublemakea:

pained afonja
Attention seeker!!! Got no time for shit.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU EQUALLY BELIEVE THAT MUHAMMAD IS SUPERIOR TO HIM
It's a fact, he's superior nt only muhammed Abraham and moses are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2018
Absolutely true...but they will never admit it

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2018
Thickcok01:
if a muslem or any other religion converts to christianity, he/she takes christianity very very serious than a born christian.
Converted adherents generally display more passion than born adherents. I think it is so, regardless of the direction of the conversion.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by AGIDIMA1(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2018
madridguy:
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.
you don't believe Him to be the son of God
you don't believe Him to have died and resurrected on the third day. then your Jesus must be different brother

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2018
Deemg:
Likewise there are many Christians converting to Islam especially this month of Ramadan but they (Moslems) are not noise makers while the reverse is the with the Christians.

I'm an atheist.
I know that christians make noise and beat their chest whenever they convert a muslim but it doesn't change the fact that Islam remains the world's fastest growing religion.
This is a true fact.

The more christians try to convert muslims.
The more Islam is growing.

2 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by theapeman4: 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
Teeboi56:

Abeg go borrow sense
Who told u lslam is religion of suicide?
Mind ur speech
who is destroying Maiduguri with suicide bombs? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.