Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48570 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Thank God you agreed that they all bowed...now you are learning...

We bow towards Allah and not kaaabah...we face kaabah, I've corrected you

Lol! Allah's location must be towards one direction which is kaaba and the black stone.

Allah resides in Arabia, Mecca inside the cube cheesy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

grin sent down indeed

And the part eaten by goat nkor?
The part burnt by Caliph nkor? Wow I never new caliph could burn Allah's word or goat could eat some part out.

What about the part forgotten?

Any eye witness when your prophet was receiving the quran? Any historical evidence to support it credibility?

Who wrote the quran?
Answer: you went straight up to quote the same quran....yuckkzz!

Spear me that bro!

Bring a reference that Qur'an was burnt or eaten by goat.

I'm waiting for your reference
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Lol! Allah's location must be towards one direction which is kaaba and the black stone.

Allah resides in Arabia, Mecca inside the cube cheesy

Facing the Kaabah is a command from Allah.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

With no doubt Prophet Muhammadsaw was God sent.
We can even find that in the bible and Qur'an

John 14:16, Gospel
[For] I will pray the [Creator], and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.

John 16:8 - 12, Gospel
And when he has come, he will expose the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement. Of sin, because they do not believe on me; of righteousness, because I go to my [Creator], and you see me no more; of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

John 16:7, Gospel
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

John 15:26, Gospel
And when the Comforter has come, whom I will send to you from the [Creator], [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the [Creator], he will testify of me.

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

From Qur'an 61 vs 6 Remember when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me .

So If I convert to Christianity and accept Jesus as my lord, automatically heaven is sure abi?

The Bible verses you quoted doesn't refer to Mohammed. Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit.

Please, give your life to Jesus and save yourself from the coming wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ken4Christ:

The Bible verses you quoted doesn't refer to Mohammed. Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit.

Let assume it is Holy Spirit, How has the Holy spirit testify to you or teach you?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by bahaushe1: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jokers! No one is a Muslim until he believes in Jesus (AS). There is nothing like "..muslims are coming to Jesus (AS) in mass...".
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
bahaushe1:
Jokers! No one is a Muslim until he believes in Jesus (AS). There is nothing like "..muslims are coming to Jesus (AS) in mass...".

They don't know we believed in Jesus

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ken4Christ:

IN addition how has Holy spirit brought remembrance to you....
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Bring a reference that Qur'an was burnt or eaten by goat

The caliph destroyed some part of the quran http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/

Here are hadith verses that were supported by the part of the quran claimed to be eaten by goat
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Stoning

Help yourself
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
bahaushe1:

grin believe him as what? Son of Mary

Even shaitan believes in that and even more grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
onenaija001:
You you no get leg? Go to the middle east too na.

I just answered someone with the same brain as you. I've gone there and preached to Muslims in the past.

Moreover, he did not convert 5million Muslims by walking on the street rather through social media evangelism.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

IN addition how has Holy spirit brought remembrance to you....

How were your project and followers able to memorise the so called sent down quran? grin

I guess it was by their big brains. kiss
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

The caliph destroyed some part of the quran http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/

Here are hadith verses that were supported by the part of the quran claimed to be eaten by goat
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Stoning

Help yourself

I don't need to argue with you anymore....A fabricated website hosted and designed by Xtain.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Facing the Kaabah is a command from Allah.

Lol...after facing Jerusalem cheesy

Shameless Idolaters been looking for something to face and bow to since time immemorial grin

Try and face aso rock at least be patriotic to your country. cheesy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

How were your project and followers able to memorise the so called sent down quran? grin

Till today, we have many people who have memorized the whole Holy Quran. if its possible now automatically its possible then
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

I don't need to argue with you anymore....A fabricated website hosted and designed by Xtain.

Hahahaha...as usual. I am not surprised. After all you deny authenticity of any thing even your hadith or Qur’anic verses if it contradicts and exposes your falsehood. Run along.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember(Quran 54 vs 17
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Lol...after facing Jerusalem cheesy

Shameless Idolaters been looking for something to face and bow to since time immemorial grin

Try and face aso rock at least be patriotic to your country. cheesy

your previous prophets in the bible also did
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember(Quran 54 vs 17

'We'

I ask again how many people wrote the quran? grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Hahahaha...as usual. I am not surprised. After all you deny authenticity of any thing even your hadith or Qur’anic verses if it contradicts and exposes your falsehood. Run along.

I
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

your previous prophets in the bible also did

Hahahaha...not to kaaba and black stone O shocked

Besides they don't even know your Allah cool
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Till today, we have many people who have memorized the whole Holy Quran. if its possible now automatically its possible then

Have you heard about the genius who can recall and write down all the digit values in Pi? grin

Hehehe..infact even in schools these days we cram textbooks. I guess Allah didn't made only the quran easy to cram and recite grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

And bible is the corrupt book?

Says one self proclaimed prophet and his followers.

Yet that doesn't stop you from looking for him in the corrupt book cheesy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Have you heard about the genius who can recall and write down all the digit values in Pi? grin

Hehehe..infact even in schools these days we cram textbooks. I guess Allah didn't made only the quran easy to cram and recite grin

Pi numbers are up to a million and Qur'an is just 6,666 verses
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Says one self proclaimed prophet and his followers.

Yet that doesn't stop you from looking for him in the corrupt book cheesy

No one is forcing you to be his followers but detest from using foul language against Allah, for Allah is powerful and All seeing.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

YOU were the one that jumped bro and I have to reply you...Concerning the quran verse you keep saying, I have explained to you only if you don't understand.

You even have the courage to add your own words by adding body and soul...hahaha...

I did not add my own words that was how it was written in the Noble Quran app ...I will show you the screen shot. Below

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Have you seen it...or the Noble Quran is not authentic too? grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Pi numbers are up to a million and Qur'an is just 6,666 verses

Have you heard of photographic memory? Go and learn about it.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
I've told you about the usage of Raf'a, check other translation and compare.

I don't need to repeat my self
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Have you heard of photographic memory? Go and learn about it.

It's not a new thing bro...retrieval of visual memory vividly
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:
Have you seen it...or the Noble Quran is not authentic too? grin

Just as bible has different translators so as Qur'an has.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

No one is forcing you to be his followers but detest from using foul language against Allah, for Allah is powerful and All seeing.

Did your Allah saw when the goat was eating some of his book? Why didn't your Allah extend his power to protect the bible from being corrupted or wait...it's all lies that the bible is even corrupt. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.